RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,526
Posts: 5,512,486
Members: 25,138
Currently online: 466
Newest member: Bazzzz85

TrekToday headlines

Captain Kirk’s Boldest Missions
By: T'Bonz on Dec 25

Trek Paper Clips
By: T'Bonz on Dec 24

Sargent Passes
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

QMx Trek Insignia Badges
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

And The New Director Of Star Trek 3 Is…
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

TV Alert: Pine On Tonight Show
By: T'Bonz on Dec 22

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 1 2009, 10:20 PM   #1
broberfett
Vice Admiral
 
broberfett's Avatar
 
Location: Relaxing in Slave I listening to Holy Diver
Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

I was watching Hancock in the theatre and I told my girlfriend that Will Smith butt fucks a guy in Six Degrees of Seperation. I haven't seen the movie in years, but they are showing it on Showtime right now. I haven't seen that scene since I put the channel on. Was it a stunt butt? I'm not sure she believed me.
__________________
sometimes in real life a villain will burn your house to the ground, kill your family, rape your wife, and shoot your dog and then laugh because he liked it. Some people are just assholes.
broberfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1 2009, 10:46 PM   #2
Nociod
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Norway
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

This is from the Imdb trivia page:

Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career. Smith stated that he regretted not going through with it saying "It was very immature on my part."
So I don't think he would fuck a butt.. If I misunderstood you and you're asking if the character he plays have sex with another man in the film, then the answer is I don't know, haven't seen it.
Nociod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1 2009, 10:56 PM   #3
broberfett
Vice Admiral
 
broberfett's Avatar
 
Location: Relaxing in Slave I listening to Holy Diver
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

It got to the part I wanted to show my girlfriend. He runs into the park with this dude. They get into a horse drawn carriage. After some talking, Will Smith says he wants to fuck the guy. Then he runs away. We know they did because he is telling Heather Graham about it in an intermixed scene. The thing is, that isn't what I remember.

This is what I remember. It is all the same, but Heather Graham discovers them in the carriage and you see Will Smith's ass. She is shocked and cries and Will Smith runs away and the dude chases after him to comeback.

I'm watching on a pay channel, so I don't know what the deal is. The movie also seems to feature half the cast of the X-men movie.
__________________
sometimes in real life a villain will burn your house to the ground, kill your family, rape your wife, and shoot your dog and then laugh because he liked it. Some people are just assholes.
broberfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 12:06 AM   #4
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral
 
Temis the Vorta's Avatar
 
Location: Tatoinne
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

Nociod wrote: View Post
This is from the Imdb trivia page:

Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career. Smith stated that he regretted not going through with it saying "It was very immature on my part."
So I don't think he would fuck a butt.. If I misunderstood you and you're asking if the character he plays have sex with another man in the film, then the answer is I don't know, haven't seen it.
Good for him for admitting it was immature (and unprofessional as an actor, really). At the time, he wasn't an international superstar, so I can see why he would have been leery.

IIRC, that was a good movie.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 02:49 AM   #5
broberfett
Vice Admiral
 
broberfett's Avatar
 
Location: Relaxing in Slave I listening to Holy Diver
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
Nociod wrote: View Post
This is from the Imdb trivia page:

Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career. Smith stated that he regretted not going through with it saying "It was very immature on my part."
So I don't think he would fuck a butt.. If I misunderstood you and you're asking if the character he plays have sex with another man in the film, then the answer is I don't know, haven't seen it.
Good for him for admitting it was immature (and unprofessional as an actor, really). At the time, he wasn't an international superstar, so I can see why he would have been leery.

IIRC, that was a good movie.
I don't think it was immature. Sexual freedom also means choosing what you don't want to do.
__________________
sometimes in real life a villain will burn your house to the ground, kill your family, rape your wife, and shoot your dog and then laugh because he liked it. Some people are just assholes.
broberfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 03:23 AM   #6
Ugly Sweater
Trekker4747
 
Ugly Sweater's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

To be fair, he would've had to kiss Anthony Michael Hall.
__________________
Just because it's futuristic doesn't mean it's practical.
Ugly Sweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 03:41 AM   #7
wamdue
Admiral
 
wamdue's Avatar
 
Location: wamdue
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
To be fair, he would've had to kiss Anthony Michael Hall.
maybe its not that he didnt want to kiss him, its that he didnt want a vision of his future.
__________________
Im Proud of the BBC
wamdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 04:36 AM   #8
Small White Car
Rear Admiral
 
Small White Car's Avatar
 
Location: Washington D.C.
View Small White Car's Twitter Profile
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

broberfett wrote: View Post
I don't think it was immature. Sexual freedom also means choosing what you don't want to do.
But it's not sex. It's acting.

You think all those love scenes in movies are real? They're not.

Now, if he was making an actual porno, I could see your point. But that's not what this was.
Small White Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 04:47 AM   #9
broberfett
Vice Admiral
 
broberfett's Avatar
 
Location: Relaxing in Slave I listening to Holy Diver
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

Small White Car wrote: View Post
broberfett wrote: View Post
I don't think it was immature. Sexual freedom also means choosing what you don't want to do.
But it's not sex. It's acting.

You think all those love scenes in movies are real? They're not.

Now, if he was making an actual porno, I could see your point. But that's not what this was.
It is sexual. If he starts making out with some dude, that is real, even if he isn't getting off on it. I've heard rumors that they actually have sex in some of these films and then they show the films at Hollywood parties. Supposedly the dude that played Anakin Skywalker nailed some chick in a movie about a year ago. I forgot her name. Maybe it was just to hype the movie, but maybe they really did.
__________________
sometimes in real life a villain will burn your house to the ground, kill your family, rape your wife, and shoot your dog and then laugh because he liked it. Some people are just assholes.
broberfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 05:57 PM   #10
CorporalClegg
Admiral
 
CorporalClegg's Avatar
 
Location: Land of Enchantment
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

^
Are you implying Hayden Christensen is heterosexual?

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
To be fair, he would've had to kiss Anthony Michael Hall.
Well, there is that.
__________________
Konnichi wa!
CorporalClegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2 2009, 09:25 PM   #11
kitkat
Admiral
 
kitkat's Avatar
 
Location: The South
Re: Will Smith-Stunt Butt? Six Degrees of Seperation

My opinion on this is, acting is acting....if a guy has a problem kissing a guy onscreen but no problem kissing a girl onscreen, that says to me that he's putting too much thought into it. If it's just acting, it shouldn't matter.

I mean, I'm a straight woman, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't flinch whether it was kissing a guy or a girl. Of course, that is all just my opinion. *shrug*
__________________
I don't have ADD. Oh look, a chicken.

Past, present and future walked into a bar...it was tense.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.