Trek Business Card Cases
By: T'Bonz on Nov 17

February IDW Publishing Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Nov 17

Retro Review: The Siege of AR-558
By: Michelle on Nov 15

Trevco Full Bleed Uniform T-Shirts
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old December 5 2008, 11:08 PM   #76
that1guy
Commander

Send a message via AIM to that1guy Send a message via Yahoo to that1guy
Re: Lost SPOILERS Frozen Donkey Wheel!

Mallet wrote: View Post
Flukie wrote: View Post
The VW looks clean, must be a Dharma flashback! Whoo!
Or is it...

Apparently lots of the main cast are seen walking around in fresh, clean Dharma jumpsuits, even the those that have already escaped the island (Jack, Kate, et al. ) along with lots of other extras, including children, also all dressed in clean, new Dharma gear. So I don't think it is a flashback.

So do the Oceanic Six return with Dharma to recolonize the island? Is this a new Dharma taking over after the last one failed?
My guess is it's either a new Dharma, or they return to the island in it's 1970s version and one of them are the "reliable source" from that "leaked"Comic-Con video. Why else would there be brand new VW vans?
Old December 6 2008, 05:47 PM   #77
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

Starbreaker wrote: View Post
Q: Are we ever going to get back-stories for Rousseau, Libby, and/or Walt or does that now fall by the wayside with only thirty-four episodes left?

Cartlon Cuse: Let's just say you will get more information about Rousseau and Walt at least. We can't comment about who will or wont get full-on flashbacks. Obviously as the story moves forward we'll be answering questions at a faster rate. But some stories -- like Libby's -- we feel are pretty much finished.

I'm sorry... finished? WTF
Where's this interview from?
Old December 6 2008, 06:18 PM   #78
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

I get everything from DarkUFO!
Old December 7 2008, 08:14 PM   #79
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

Hey All,
As most of you know we have had several filming reports and set photos confirming that we will see the Oceanic 6 back on the island and with many of them in Dharma Jumpsuits. On-Island Losties Sawyer and Jin have also been spotted.

Well more fans have sent in reports to our good friend Ryan out in Hawaii providing us with a few new details.

Here is a little summary of the reports:

1) New Dharma Logo was spotted on the Othersvlle set, the logo with a wrench in the center!
2) Othersville is freshly painted and looks all nice and new.
3) A Dharma "Processing Center" is a part of the set, which includes several props including pictures of new recruits. The latest date spotted was 1976!
4) A yellow lab possibly Vincent was spotted.
5) Regarding the VW filming on the cliff (photos posted yesterday) Hurley was spotted in the driver seat while Sawyer had a Dharma Jumpsuit on, but Jack was in the shirt in tie still. Kate and LOST Producers Damon and Carlton were on set.
6) At another set at Kawela Bay,some large props were spotted including a structure that seems like a 20 ft tall Teepee with out the covering.
7) Plus, as part of their most recent podcast at The Transmission, we get a confirmation that we will see Young Charlotte and learn about her birthplace afterall perhaps via a Charlotte Flashback or because the island has traveled back in time.

You can read the full reports over at Hawaii Blog and you can listen to the podcast at The Transmission.

Once again thanks to all the fans for the reports and Ryan for the heads up!

Posted By: The ODI
Wow, this is gonna be cool!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lost1actorsgi3.jpg (154.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Lost3.jpg (199.0 KB, 5 views)
Old December 7 2008, 10:31 PM   #80
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

*is confused*

Nothing new for Lost

Somehow they all manage to get back to the 70s?

LJ

LJ2
Old December 7 2008, 10:39 PM   #81
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Groovin' to Geronimo Jackson probably.
Old December 9 2008, 04:12 PM   #82
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

New Dharma logo from episode 5.07 titled "316";
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new-dharma-logo.jpg (17.5 KB, 4 views)
Old December 9 2008, 05:23 PM   #83
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

The Beacon?
The Lighthouse?
Old December 10 2008, 02:05 AM   #84
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

Ohhh...that must be how the 6 'find' the island

LJ

LJ2
Old December 10 2008, 06:45 PM   #85
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Please, give me something, anything, about Lost! — Kia
MATT: You mean in addition to this boss new video from Team Darlton? OK, but you're going to call me a big, fat tease. A source tells me that while Season 5, premiering Jan. 21, gets off to a generally strong start, it's Episode 6 — "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" — that could really blow the roof off the joint. Gotta love Locke. Er, I mean Jeremy.

Source: TV Guide
It'll be March by time we see that. Argh!
Old December 10 2008, 06:54 PM   #86
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Not really a spoiler but...

The woman who plays Penny has just been signed on to be a main cast member of a new Sci-Fi series called "Flash Forward". So does this mean she will no longer be on Lost? There was rumors/spoilers that her character would fall ill in the new season. Maybe she dies?
Old December 10 2008, 08:06 PM   #87
DeafPoet
Rear Admiral

Well, Sonya Walger's been in what, like 6 episodes? If her involvement stays sort of on that level from here on out she should be able to do both at once, I would think. Julie Bowen (Sarah) was on Boston Legal while her Lost stuff was (is?) ongoing.
Old December 11 2008, 05:54 PM   #88
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

Sonya has been in several episodes of Tell Me You Love Me and Terminator since Lost has been on the air... and has also managed to film a movie. Heck... Matthew Fox has managed to make 4 movies while being in nearly every episode.
Old December 15 2008, 04:25 AM   #89
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Found this in the RUMORS section at DarkUFO;

To follow up the possibility that IMDb might be getting more reliable, here's a rundown on things I noticed about the listings for the first 6 episodes. Some of this is already known, but I'm giving you the complete lists anyway, for completion's sake. I'd also note that they list Richard Alpert in the same section as "main cast."

5.01: Because You Left
All main cast, except Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) is credit only. Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Sam Anderson (Bernard), L. Scott Caldwell (Rose)

5.02: The Lie
All main cast, except Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) is credit only. Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Cheech Marin (David Reyes), Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia Cortez), Todd Bryant (Mattingly), Dana Sorman (Darlene)

5.03: Jughead
All main cast, except Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) is credit only. Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Sonya Walger (Penelope Widmore), Imelda Corcoran (Abigail Spencer)

5.04: The Little Prince
All main cast, *including* Daniel Dae Kim (Jin). Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Mira Fulan (Danielle Rousseau), Melissa Farman (Young Danielle Rousseau), , Guilliaume Dabinpons (Robert), Marc Menard (Montand)

5.05: This Place is Death
All main cast, *including* Daniel Dae Kim (Jin). Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Bruno Bruni Jr. (Brennan)

5.06: The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham
All main cast, *including* Daniel Dae Kim (Jin). Supporting: Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert), Malcolm David Kelley (Walt Lloyd), Lance Reddick (Matthew Abaddon), Ammar Daraiseh as Hajer

Source: GregDean via IMDB
Lot of 'dead' folks in there. Hmmm, 'Young Danielle Rousseau".
Old December 15 2008, 03:36 PM   #90
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

Hell yeah 5x04!