Star Trek Seekers Cover Art
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Fan Film Axanar Kickstarter Success
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Two New Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Actor Wins Emmy
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old January 4 2009, 07:36 PM   #331
Ptrope
Agitator

Re: An Idea For A Game/Project

Actual progress ... Spock's on his way down from the bridge ...

I'll finish it tonight!

EDIT: DONE!!! Thanks for the patience - sorry it took so long! It's getting tough to come up with storyline to follow what's been done! (not to mention artwork to meet the standard!)

Venardhi, good luck! (if you're still interested )

Last edited by Ptrope; January 5 2009 at 05:52 AM.
Ptrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5 2009, 09:48 PM   #332
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi

Good stuff.

Yeah, I'm still in.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6 2009, 08:12 PM   #333
Starscape
Fleet Captain

Nice one, Ptrope! There's so much going on in that one image I had to read it through a couple of times to figure it all out.

I've no idea where this could be heading next... good luck, Venardhi!

That's the way it crumbles... cookie-wise.
Starscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7 2009, 01:17 AM   #334
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi

Just to be clear:

Arashthatguy's link to both Kirk and Spock's bodies have somehow linked them up with the connection between Sgt. Catsuit and her ship in some giant psychic network?
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Old January 7 2009, 01:28 AM   #335
Ptrope
Agitator

Yup! It's basically the combined psyches of the officers have managed to piggyback on the link Sgt. Catsuit has with her ship. They're the ones transforming it and moving it in - I leave it up to you as to where that goes .

Tangled enough?
Old January 7 2009, 03:48 AM   #336
Masao
Fleet Captain

Geez, Ptrope, I thought we were trying to simplify this thing!
Old January 7 2009, 08:04 PM   #337
Ptrope
Agitator

Simplify? Heck, we've still got to see what's up with McCoy and Ensign O'Malley . Is Kirk sweating on the medtable, or is Arashthatguy (I like that, Venardhi!) walking him around like a puppet, even as KirkSpock turn Sgt. Catsuit's ship into the Sombreroprise and send semaphoric messages with the nacelles!

There's nothing simple about this, man! Why do you think I took so long?! I have no hair left! ARRGGGHHHHHH .
Old January 7 2009, 09:11 PM   #338
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

"Sgt. Catsuit" has an amusing ring, as well.

Nice work, Ptrope.
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2009, 08:03 AM   #339
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

New page is up, I tried to at least put a good few hours into this one, though admittedly I slacked on pressing the story forward much, hopefully Thomas'll come up with something to take us closer to the climax.
Old January 12 2009, 12:03 AM   #340
SphinxR
Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm VERY intersted, if I don't get banned for having my own oppinion and I didn't miss the deadline, sorry, missed that post. sorry, just finding out about it.,

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post
The Trek Art Comic Project - final art thread

The other day I had an idea for a game we could play in the Trek Art forum. But before I start it I wanted to know if there's interest in playing it. Okay, without much further ado, here it is ...

The idea is to put together a Star Trek comic in an ongoing thread where everyone posts just one frame of the comic. The actual story of the comic would develop through the single frames. Every poster would have to react on the preceeding frame. The best thing about it though, would be that every frame would have a unique style, since every one of you has a different way of illustrating things (some use 3D software, some use vector or pixel based programs and others just make hand drawings with a pencil). In my opinion that would be very cool. The entries wouldn't even have to be too complicated. I envision that even the simplest sketch would be sufficient to tell a story.

It would be very cool if some of you would want to participate. If so, please post in this thread. If no-one is interested, feel free to ignore this thread and make me sad.

I figure to make this really work we'd have to decide on the order of people posting a frame to avoid people posting at the same time. What do you think?
SphinxR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2009, 12:08 AM   #341
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Go ahead and read the comic to get familiar with the story going on and someone should put you on the next updated wait-list.
Old January 12 2009, 12:30 AM   #342
SphinxR
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Venardhi wrote: View Post
Go ahead and read the comic to get familiar with the story going on and someone should put you on the next updated wait-list.
Great! I'd love to be a part of this! Whoot! I'll definately read what has went before. Put me on the waiting list.
SphinxR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2009, 12:42 AM   #343
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Good stuff, go ahead and tag me onto the end of the list too guys, we may wrap it up before then, but just in case (or maybe for the next exciting issue!).
Old January 12 2009, 04:38 AM   #344
Ptrope
Agitator

Venardhi wrote: View Post
New page is up, I tried to at least put a good few hours into this one, though admittedly I slacked on pressing the story forward much, hopefully Thomas'll come up with something to take us closer to the climax.
Nicely done! Trying to figure out what the ship will look like, though - nice little cliffhanger you left there

Add me back on the list, too - with the holidaze out of the way, I promise I'll finish on time this time
Old January 12 2009, 07:10 AM   #345
ThomastheCat
Captain

View ThomastheCat's Twitter Profile

Another fantastic entry Venardhi. I just finished the script for mine but I will probably need the week to finish drawing it.