RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,654
Members: 24,810
Currently online: 576
Newest member: Damix

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old September 2 2008, 05:53 PM   #211
Jon1701
Rear Admiral

Re: An Idea For A Game/Project

Who's next?
Old September 2 2008, 07:06 PM   #212
Redfern
Commodore

jon1701 wrote: View Post
Who's next?
According to the latest update to the list, Gryndl.

Sincerely,

Bill

Freighter Tails: the Misadventures of Mzzkiti
Redfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3 2008, 05:36 PM   #213
M
Vice Admiral

Ihlecreations wrote: View Post
Hi all, I am going to have to sit this round out. Having some issues at home and will not have time to do my page. I apologize for this I will be back tho.
No problem. Hope everything's alright at home.

Redfern wrote: View Post
jon1701 wrote: View Post
Who's next?
According to the latest update to the list, Gryndl.
Correct. Does anyone know if Gryndl is still around?

ThomastheCat, would you be ready to do the next one?

[01.] NCC-1701
[02.] ThomastheCat
[03.] Ptrope
[04.] PlanetMudd
[05.] Vektor
[06.] Redfern
[07.] Masao
[08.] Venardhi
[09.] Starscape
[10.] jon1701
[11.] Klondike307
[12.] Ihlecreations
[13.] Gryndl
[14.] ThomastheCat +
[15.] PlanetMudd
+
[16.] NCC-1701
+
[17.] Venardhi
+
[18.] Ptrope
+
[19.] Masao
+
[19.] Vektor
+
[19.] Redfern
+
[20.] Starscape
+
[21.] Ampris

+ = 2nd panel
Garak: »Especially the lies.«
M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2008, 12:57 AM   #214
Masao
Fleet Captain

Whoever's in charge of this activity should send him a PM.
Old September 4 2008, 02:55 AM   #215
ThomastheCat
Captain

View ThomastheCat's Twitter Profile

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post

ThomastheCat, would you be ready to do the next one?
Yeah, I'll have time to do it within the next week.
Old September 5 2008, 01:50 PM   #216
M
Vice Admiral

Masao wrote: View Post
Whoever's in charge of this activity should send him a PM.
I guess that'd be me. Well, I can't PM Gryndl as he/she is still an Ensign. However, Gryndl hasn't been online since August 19th. So I doubt he/she is up to do the next panel.

ThomastheCat wrote: View Post
Yeah, I'll have time to do it within the next week.
That'd be cool! So it is officially your turn now. I'm looking forward to it.
Old September 6 2008, 05:35 AM   #217
J. Allen
Science Is Magic™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen

Wow, this would be so much fun!

I'd love to join in, but the level of artistry is high and I've only been teaching myself how to draw for a very short time. Plus, I couldn't do more than maybe a frame or two.

You guys are great!

J.
Brony Kingdom
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 6 2008, 11:38 PM   #218
Gryndl
Ensign

Hey guys - I've been having net issues... I've just now had the chance to check in... I still want to participate... been on the edge of my seat waiting for the oppurtunity.... I'll post my panels ASAP...
Gryndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7 2008, 12:13 AM   #219
ThomastheCat
Captain

View ThomastheCat's Twitter Profile

Gryndl wrote: View Post
Hey guys - I've been having net issues... I've just now had the chance to check in... I still want to participate... been on the edge of my seat waiting for the oppurtunity.... I'll post my panels ASAP...
Well I'm glad you're back, though I had gotten geared up for my next contribution. I'll wait and see what you've got cooked up for us...
Old September 10 2008, 06:45 AM   #220
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi

C'mon guys, we need to start being more strict with these deadlines or this is going to die a long and painful death. If it is your turn, please keep us updated, if you will not be getting your panel in within the 7 days, I think we would all appreciate you handing it off to the next person on the list. At least tell us if it will be a day or two late so we don't have to wait 8 or 9 days just to know if we need to tell the next person to start.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2008, 03:03 PM   #221
Vektor
Rear Admiral

I agree. I think each person should get seven days from when the person before them either posted their panels or dropped out. Maybe allow a grace period of a day or two. If someone knows they will not be able to finish in the alotted time then they need to be gracious enough to pass and let the next person in line take their turn, otherwise this thing is going to languish until it dies of apathy.
Old September 11 2008, 01:19 AM   #222
Masao
Fleet Captain

I think that when you post your panels, you should PM the next person on the list. That next person should then post in this thread to say he'll have his panels up in one week or to say he's passing on his turn and notify the next guy in line. If we don't hear from you in a day or two when it's your turn, we should go right away to the next guy in line. It sucks to have to stop your work when some guy shows up late saying he's on the job.
Old September 11 2008, 03:17 AM   #223
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi

At this point I doubt he is in fact 'on the job' since it has been several days without a peep, after several days before that without one. If it isn't up by tomorrow I would encourage Thomas to just go ahead and finish his.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11 2008, 01:48 PM   #224
Gryndl
Ensign

Venardhi wrote: View Post
At this point I doubt he is in fact 'on the job' since it has been several days without a peep, after several days before that without one. If it isn't up by tomorrow I would encourage Thomas to just go ahead and finish his.

Then apparently you must have missed the part where I said I was having net issues right after I committed to this project. I happen to work full time and wish I had more time to check in to see when my turn was, or I would have had my submission ready *long* before this....

So apologies... continue on without my submission I guess; apparently I missed deadline necause of being busy.. I look forward to reading the forthcoming pages.
Gryndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11 2008, 02:00 PM   #225
M
Vice Admiral

People, please don't forget that this is supposed to be fun. It's just a game after all.

I agree though that I don't want to see this project dying a slow death. So yeah, we need a new panel already. Don't worry, Gryndl. You can always chime in again later. Thomas, it's your turn, buddy.

Oh, and J., as I said earlier, the number of panels isn't really crucial. I'd be glad to see you do one or two drawings for the project.