RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,715
Members: 24,835
Currently online: 584
Newest member: SB118_T'Mar

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Productions

Fan Productions Creating our own Trek canon!

Old November 29 2007, 07:49 PM   #16
chrinFinity
Commander

Re: Fan Production Submissions

Perhaps the list could be separated into two distinct categories... Steak and Sizzle?
Old December 2 2007, 04:21 AM   #17
K'riq Sa
Commodore

Continue your petty bickering.... I find it fascinating.

embollically,

K'riq Sa
Minister of the Church of the Locally Grown
K'riq Sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28 2007, 08:40 AM   #18
cfauteux
Lieutenant

Star Track

A long running parody of Star Trek made by serious fans.

Join Captain Louis Philippe Tremblay aboard the Idomo as he and his valiant crew travel the cosmos in search of spectacular adventures.

CLICK HERE!
Old January 15 2008, 02:47 AM   #19
Willem138
Ensign

Star Track: The Metric System

A Spin-Off of the amazing "Star Track: Idomo" series

A different ship than the Idomo, The Genesis cruises the universe with Captain Josef Savage and his crew of misfits getting into all sorts of trouble. Heavy on SEGA and TNG, the show is influenced by comedy shows such as Stella, Kids In The Hall, and Mr.Show.

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE!

Check out all things Star Track!
http://www.goldenmediastudios.com
Willem138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21 2008, 08:09 PM   #20
Auroratrek
Lieutenant

Star Trek: Aurora

Star Trek: Aurora follows the exploits of captain Kara Carpenter and her new (and only) Vulcan first mate T'Ling on their tiny merchanter cargo ship Aurora. This fully CG-animated movie is set just after TOS in a lawless sector of space, where Kara and T'Ling engage in their marginal venture while trying to stay out of trouble. Through a series of escalating events, secrets are revealed and loyalties tested as our heroines learn dark truths about one another, and themselves, in an ultimate pursuit of justice--or is it revenge?

See Trek outside the uniform in Star Trek: Aurora.

Parts 1 & 2 (plus some "sneak peek" production stills) are now available, with Part 3 slated for Spring 2008.
Old February 15 2008, 07:28 AM   #21
Nicklezz
Ensign

Star Trek: Gatekeeper

The International, fanbased movie Gatekeeper aim to raise the quality even more:

http:///www.startrekgatekeeper.com
http://www.startrekgatekeeper.com/forums

Description:

A stationary Nexus appears just above the Mars Colony, and billions of different species from the entire Galaxy, are swarming the Alpha Quadrant in hope of eternal life inside the Nexus.

The Federation is asked to build a space station to keep people away from the Nexus. The biggest structure in Starfleet history. Running the Station is Elisabeth Janeway, descendent of Kathryn Janeway, and a team of genetically engineered species. Little do they know of the war ahead and the toughest fight of their lives. A powerful warlord with an arsenal of warriors and ships of which the Galaxy has never seen an equal.

A small arm from the Nexus reaches out and embraces the top half of the station, depositing several historical figures from the Federation past on the station. All the old captains are back and are joining forces with the Gatekeeper crew.

Let the battle begin!
Old February 21 2008, 04:30 AM   #22
K'riq Sa
Commodore

Do some damn work....

Why did you unpin the other thread when this one is doing so lousy? All that info is just sinking to the bottom. Other than your name on the thread Mr Mod, you haven't even made an attempt to harvest the information into the new thread, just let the sheep do the work huh?

K'riq
Old February 21 2008, 05:44 AM   #23
Data Holmes
Admiral

Re: Do some damn work....

K´riq Sa said:
Why did you unpin the other thread when this one is doing so lousy? All that info is just sinking to the bottom. Other than your name on the thread Mr Mod, you haven't even made an attempt to harvest the information into the new thread, just let the sheep do the work huh?

K'riq
Nothing stopping you, you know.
Old February 21 2008, 06:20 AM   #24
K'riq Sa
Commodore

Re: Do some damn work....

because it was done once, maybe it's your turn...
Old February 21 2008, 05:13 PM   #25
Mallory

K´riq Sa said:
I don't think we need two pinned threads addressing the same subject, especially in light of the upcoming move to vBulletin.

I thought I made it pretty clear at the time that I wasn't going to wade through all those posts, validate every link and then repost the information. Evidently I wasn't as clear as I thought. If people want their production listed, there is a mechanism in place to do that, but I'm not going presume that they do. That's not "letting the sheep do all the work", that's letting the people responsible decide whether or not to list it and to provide a description that they feel is best for it.
Old February 22 2008, 12:19 AM   #26
K'riq Sa
Commodore

What...

Most of these people know little if at all of Trekbbs. Most of the links came from members who came across the production some where and just posted it here or made others aware.

If you did not want to go through the thread, why screw with it, your actions did not make the situation better, just gave you something to do as a mod.

k'riq
Old February 22 2008, 01:35 AM   #27
Mallory

K´riq Sa said:
If you did not want to go through the thread, why screw with it, your actions did not make the situation better, just gave you something to do as a mod.
I have quite enough to do as a staff member without looking for extra work, trust me. I apologize if my decisions or actions seemed arbitrary but frankly I thought we had this all sorted out months ago.
Old February 22 2008, 11:36 PM   #28
Data Holmes
Admiral

K´riq Sa said:
What...

Most of these people know little if at all of Trekbbs. Most of the links came from members who came across the production some where and just posted it here or made others aware.

Considering that better than half of the links in that thread no longer worked, I'd say it was a good thing to start fresh.
Old February 23 2008, 05:34 AM   #29
K'riq Sa
Commodore

Oh Yeah...

Well here's one for a series call Star Trek: Frontier

>>>>> Link! <<<<<

see if that works....

blazingly,

K'riq Sa
Minister of the Church of the Horizontal Lombotomy