Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old June 6 2012, 12:25 AM   #1186
Vorta
Lieutenant Commander

Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Xip wrote: View Post
thanks, pretty sure I'll stick around

Ahoy
Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15 2012, 01:32 AM   #1187
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral

View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile

Lipton wrote: View Post
Hello, the name's Lipton. [snip] Sometimes I drink tea.
Connection?
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16 2012, 03:16 PM   #1188
kirsten187
Napoleonic Power Monger

View kirsten187's Twitter Profile

Connection? Hmm, I'm not sure....

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Lipton wrote: View Post
Hello, the name's Lipton. [snip] Sometimes I drink tea.
Connection?
Old June 19 2012, 02:47 PM   #1189
Sysyphyx
Lieutenant

View Sysyphyx's Twitter Profile

Hello everyone. l'm Jason from Brandon, Florida, but you can call me Sysyphyx. Been a big Trek fan all my life, mainly of TOS, TNG, and the first six films. All the rest is good too, though l haven't quite made up my mind about the Abrams-verse yet. l'm also into Lovecraft, zombies, lron Maiden, Conan the Barbarian, Star Wars, A Song of Ice and Fire, David Lynch, vampires, Bela Lugosi, LOST, X-Box 360, war movies, toilet humor, dick jokes, vagina gaffs, black candles, tank-tops, marijuana, sarcasm, pictures of Miley Cyrus licking penis cakes, Carl Sagan, atheism, Jenna Jameson films, Frank Herbert, cartoons, tapioca pudding, Grimlock from the Transformers, things that glow in the dark, anime, malt liquor, 80's gore films, girls with big...eyes, ltalian cheese, aerobics, ceiling fans, smilies, and a laundry list of other things that l can't get into right now.

I'll be seeing you around the galaxy...
Sysyphyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19 2012, 03:28 PM   #1190
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane

Hello you little worm... (or is a Sysyphyx a BIG worm -I'm not terribly familiar with that particular creature you see) ...and welcome to the madhouse
Sysyphyx wrote: View Post
l'm also into Lovecraft, zombies, lron Maiden, Conan the Barbarian, Star Wars, A Song of Ice and Fire, David Lynch, vampires, Bela Lugosi, LOST, X-Box 360, war movies, toilet humor, dick jokes, vagina gaffs, black candles, tank-tops, marijuana, sarcasm, pictures of Miley Cyrus licking penis cakes, Carl Sagan, atheism, Jenna Jameson films, Frank Herbert, cartoons, tapioca pudding, Grimlock from the Transformers, things that glow in the dark, anime, malt liquor, 80's gore films, girls with big...eyes, ltalian cheese, aerobics, ceiling fans, smilies, and a laundry list of other things that l can't get into right now.
You'll fit right in
Old June 19 2012, 04:13 PM   #1191
Sysyphyx
Lieutenant

View Sysyphyx's Twitter Profile

trekkiedane wrote: View Post
Hello you little worm... (or is a Sysyphyx a BIG worm -I'm not terribly familiar with that particular creature you see) ...and welcome to the madhouse
l'm also into Lovecraft, zombies, lron Maiden, Conan the Barbarian, Star Wars, A Song of Ice and Fire, David Lynch, vampires, Bela Lugosi, LOST, X-Box 360, war movies, toilet humor, dick jokes, vagina gaffs, black candles, tank-tops, marijuana, sarcasm, pictures of Miley Cyrus licking penis cakes, Carl Sagan, atheism, Jenna Jameson films, Frank Herbert, cartoons, tapioca pudding, Grimlock from the Transformers, things that glow in the dark, anime, malt liquor, 80's gore films, girls with big...eyes, ltalian cheese, aerobics, ceiling fans, smilies, and a laundry list of other things that l can't get into right now.
You'll fit right in
Thanks mang!
Sysyphyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2012, 09:07 AM   #1192
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy

Hello everyone. l'm Jason from Brandon, Florida, but you can call me Sysyphyx. Been a big Trek fan all my life, mainly of TOS, TNG, and the first six films. All the rest is good too, though l haven't quite made up my mind about the Abrams-verse yet. l'm also into Lovecraft, zombies, lron Maiden, Conan the Barbarian, Star Wars, A Song of Ice and Fire, David Lynch, vampires, Bela Lugosi, LOST, X-Box 360, war movies, toilet humor, dick jokes, vagina gaffs, black candles, tank-tops, marijuana, sarcasm, pictures of Miley Cyrus licking penis cakes, Carl Sagan, atheism, Jenna Jameson films, Frank Herbert, cartoons, tapioca pudding, Grimlock from the Transformers, things that glow in the dark, anime, malt liquor, 80's gore films, girls with big...eyes, ltalian cheese, aerobics, ceiling fans, smilies, and a laundry list of other things that l can't get into right now.

I'll be seeing you around the galaxy...
You had me at dick jokes. Welcome!
Old July 3 2012, 01:39 AM   #1193
PopBoy
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PopBoy

Not new really. Been lurking on this place for a bit! Name is Martin.. am kinda new - i've been a massive fan of the franchise since my brother got me hooked into it (and sci-fi as a whole). I think i was eight. I live in London. Work in admin. As a teenager, the world of sci-fi pulled me as it offered opportunities to zone out and break away from the tedium of school life...and as a gay kid i was always bullied. Watching Star Trek (etc) just let me ignore the bullying and allowed me to concentrate on studies. Discovered i was pretty good at the studying thing and now in a pretty darn good job as a result. Sorry if that bored ya to pieces.

Anyway. Here's jet-lagged ole me. Couldnt sleep on board the second stretch of 23 hour flight

PopBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3 2012, 07:40 AM   #1194
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy

You had me at "gay kid."

Anyway, you look good. Hope you have a great time around here.
Old July 3 2012, 10:31 AM   #1195
PopBoy
Lieutenant Commander

Well, not really a kid no more to be honest. Racing towards 30. AAAAAAAAAH! hahaha!

Thanks though 4 the compliment.
Old July 3 2012, 12:50 PM   #1196
Australis
Writer

You poor old thing, you.

Welcome!

-- Australis, 53
"… Times change, and so must I… we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that’s okay, that’s good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3 2012, 02:09 PM   #1197
Satyrquaze
Vice Admiral

PopBoy wrote: View Post
Well, not really a kid no more to be honest. Racing towards 30. AAAAAAAAAH! hahaha!

Thanks though 4 the compliment.
Wow... 30 is sooo old! That's like end of your life, old. But, it's not all bad, I hear tell Shameless is looking for a sugar-daddy.

<---35.

Last edited by Satyrquaze; July 3 2012 at 05:53 PM.
Satyrquaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3 2012, 02:45 PM   #1198
PopBoy
Lieutenant Commander

Well after doing a few Zumba classes i feel like i am 90. ;-)
Old July 3 2012, 05:44 PM   #1199
kirsten187
Napoleonic Power Monger

View kirsten187's Twitter Profile

Welcome to trekbbs PopBoy - I'll be 32 later this year but feel ancient today as I saw my personal trainer today for the first time in about a year and a half. I have actually been to the gym inbetween though...
Old July 3 2012, 05:52 PM   #1200
PopBoy
Lieutenant Commander

Omg - when i walked back into zumba they really made an issue out of it. I was like ooooooooooooooookay........thankfully they've started playing better pop music (and showtunes of all things) during classes. Which makes it a lot more fun. No more stupid rap. hehehe