RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,587
Posts: 5,403,804
Members: 24,867
Currently online: 628
Newest member: jack@gerryander

TrekToday headlines

October-November 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Cho Selfie TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

TPTB To Shatner: Shhh!
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure Display Box
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

The Red Shirt Diaries Episode Five
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

Shatner In Trek 3? Well Maybe
By: T'Bonz on Sep 28

Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27

Meyer: Revitalizing Star Trek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 26

Trek Costumes To Be Auctioned
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old August 10 2008, 06:40 PM   #901
tennisgirl
Captain
 
tennisgirl's Avatar
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

HR's video won? Well, that's awesome news. Congratulations HR!
__________________
Avatar by star

tennisgirl is offline  
Old August 10 2008, 07:03 PM   #902
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim
 
Trippy's Avatar
 
Location: Ontar-ri-ario
View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

It is great new! Congrats HR!
__________________
Fanfic

LJ

LJ2
Trippy is offline  
Old August 10 2008, 10:13 PM   #903
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Congratulationds to Hopeful Romantic and Boushh for winning the video contest.
Reanok is offline  
Old August 10 2008, 11:21 PM   #904
tennisgirl
Captain
 
tennisgirl's Avatar
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Boushh won too? Yeah, that's not surprising at all. Her videos rock. Congrats boushh!
__________________
Avatar by star

tennisgirl is offline  
Old August 11 2008, 01:53 AM   #905
BeautifulAndTerribleRomantic
love me and despair
 
BeautifulAndTerribleRomantic's Avatar
 
Location: HopefulRomantic is feeding the cats again
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Thanks, y'all. Still pinching myself here.

boushh's video "Miss Independent" was shown before Jolene's talk on Friday. boushh was there, so I figure she'll be along with her play-by-play when she gets back.

My "Blue Blue Sky" was shown before Manny and Brannon's talk on Saturday. Extremely cool. Hopefully, someone who was there will post some sort of play-by-play, since I wasn't there.

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
You can see some of the pictures I've taken here: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...EATION%20PICS/

When I get some free time (think: Tuesday), I'll post more.
Those of us living the convention vicariously thank you. Looking forward to the gazillion more pictures.
__________________
"It's late, I'm tired, and there's so much left to do." ~Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Diamonds Are Forever
BeautifulAndTerribleRomantic is offline  
Old August 11 2008, 05:12 PM   #906
suebsg9
Commander
 
suebsg9's Avatar
 
Location: USA
Send a message via Yahoo to suebsg9
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
SFRabid wrote: View Post
One for Jinx (who probably took 1000 pictures of her own tonight.

a-HEM. I will have you know I only took about 400 pictures Friday. And not all of them were Connor. Many of them were Connor, Dominic and Anthony. I also took a few pictures of Jolene and Nichelle and George.

So there!
You can see some of the pictures I've taken here: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...EATION%20PICS/

When I get some free time (think: Tuesday), I'll post more. I also have Armin and Rene; Brannon and Manny (Brannon is still apologetic for TATV). Someone asked what Brannon was thinking when he "killed Trip" and a woman in audience called out, Trip is NOT. DEAD.!
I had Manny and Brannon autograph my Similitude script. I wasn't going to ask Brannon, but after watching HR's Creation award-winning video "Blue Blue Sky" -- which actually made me cry during it's showing for missing Enterprise -- I decided I should credit the guy for bringing the show to us and hiring that wonderful cast.
So where did you get the script from and man I would like to see Connor at a Con ugh!

Can't wait to see more pics and hear about panals. Thanks for pics posted so far they are great.
suebsg9 is offline  
Old August 12 2008, 04:27 PM   #907
SFRabid
Commodore
 
SFRabid's Avatar
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

suebsg9 wrote: View Post

So where did you get the script from ...
I picked mine up on Ebay. There are copies of scripts, and some that claim to be original scrips from the great selloff of Star Trek studio stuff.
SFRabid is offline  
Old August 12 2008, 04:30 PM   #908
suebsg9
Commander
 
suebsg9's Avatar
 
Location: USA
Send a message via Yahoo to suebsg9
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

SFRabid wrote: View Post
suebsg9 wrote: View Post

So where did you get the script from ...
I picked mine up on Ebay. There are copies of scripts, and some that claim to be original scrips from the great selloff of Star Trek studio stuff.
No links or just basically buzz around and what was great sell off of star trek stuff?
suebsg9 is offline  
Old August 12 2008, 06:55 PM   #909
SFRabid
Commodore
 
SFRabid's Avatar
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Just search for "Star Trek Enterprise Script". There are a lot of copies of scripts for sell. Occasionally you will find someone selling off original scripts obtained from the big "sell off" of everything Star Trek by the studio. These can usually be identified by the cover printed on color paper.
SFRabid is offline  
Old August 13 2008, 12:12 AM   #910
JINXED
Admiral
 
JINXED's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01 Under Cdr. Tucker
View JINXED's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

suebsg9 wrote: View Post
JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
SFRabid wrote: View Post
One for Jinx (who probably took 1000 pictures of her own tonight.

a-HEM. I will have you know I only took about 400 pictures Friday. And not all of them were Connor. Many of them were Connor, Dominic and Anthony. I also took a few pictures of Jolene and Nichelle and George.

So there!
You can see some of the pictures I've taken here: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...EATION%20PICS/

When I get some free time (think: Tuesday), I'll post more. I also have Armin and Rene; Brannon and Manny (Brannon is still apologetic for TATV). Someone asked what Brannon was thinking when he "killed Trip" and a woman in audience called out, Trip is NOT. DEAD.!
I had Manny and Brannon autograph my Similitude script. I wasn't going to ask Brannon, but after watching HR's Creation award-winning video "Blue Blue Sky" -- which actually made me cry during it's showing for missing Enterprise -- I decided I should credit the guy for bringing the show to us and hiring that wonderful cast.
So where did you get the script from and man I would like to see Connor at a Con ugh!

Can't wait to see more pics and hear about panals. Thanks for pics posted so far they are great.
I got it on eBay.
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JINXED is offline  
Old August 13 2008, 05:35 AM   #911
Pensive
Fleet Captain
 
Pensive's Avatar
 
Location: I'm an avocado farmer, motherfucker!
View Pensive's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Pensive Send a message via Yahoo to Pensive
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

SFRabid wrote: View Post
One for Pensive.


Mmm DOM. Check the look on his face--totally daydreaming about the cute redhead he met at lunch

Kidding.
__________________
DADGUMMIT BLAMTUCKY, I AIN'T REPROGRAMMING A VCR!!!
Pensive is offline  
Old August 13 2008, 06:58 PM   #912
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

I just got the new Starlog magazine and Jolene says some interesting about Enterprise here what she said about Trip & T'Pol. I guess Trip & T'Pol would consumated something.She was impressed by Startrek fans support.I'm continually impressedby that.It'smost unsuccessful aspect,she says was it's ability to stay on the air. Blalock's next project is up in the air. There's something pending with Smallville. as a new nenmesis is all she'll say.But Jolene Blalock will continue to act,going whwever her agentand interests takes her. The other part of the interview is about making Starshi[p Troopers.
Reanok is offline  
Old August 20 2008, 09:34 PM   #913
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

I 'm looking forward to getting Kobayashi Maru and finding out what happens in the new Enterprise novel with Trip & T'Pol I had to reorder the book and hope it will be sent to my local bookstore by Monday.
Reanok is offline  
Old August 21 2008, 02:13 AM   #914
SFRabid
Commodore
 
SFRabid's Avatar
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Darn it, I forgot to say something to him about his shirt during the photo-op.

SFRabid is offline  
Old August 25 2008, 10:09 PM   #915
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim
 
Trippy's Avatar
 
Location: Ontar-ri-ario
View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy
Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Reanok wrote: View Post
I 'm looking forward to getting Kobayashi Maru and finding out what happens in the new Enterprise novel with Trip & T'Pol I had to reorder the book and hope it will be sent to my local bookstore by Monday.
I got and read it today. I won't spoil it for ya, but there's definite TnT!

*squee!*

__________________
Fanfic

LJ

LJ2
Trippy is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.