TV Alert: Pine On Tonight Show
By: T'Bonz on Dec 22

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Old April 1 2007, 08:02 PM   #226
DsZ
Bunny Boy™

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DsZ
Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

wow.. hamsters. I gotta get the dvds asap!
Old April 12 2007, 05:56 AM   #227
McFly
Ensign

Hello all, I'm a new member here.

I'm a Trek fan from *way* back and have enjoyed all of the various incarnations of Mr Roddenberry's dream.

I wasn't able to watch Enterprise when it was originally shown (didn't get UPN), but it's got me glued to the set every Monday night on SciFi. I think it's a great show, and has the biggest heart of the entire franchise. I'd be terrific to see it back in production. Sure, the odds are against it, but Trek's always been about the astonishing, hasn't it?
Old April 13 2007, 09:00 PM   #228
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

I'm glad you found ENT the show, and ENT the forum...enjoy both :thumbsup:

LJ

LJ2
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14 2007, 01:38 PM   #229
DsZ
Bunny Boy™

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DsZ

Welcome McFly! Hope you enjoy the forum.

McFly said:
I think it's a great show, and has the biggest heart of the entire franchise.
Indeed :thumbsup:
Old April 28 2007, 05:44 PM   #230
vern123
Cadet

my name is vernon chism,from lexington,ky. glad board
vern123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3 2007, 12:19 PM   #231
kalysto
Captain

Hello ! I've been a Trek fan since TNG, and didn't quite give Enterprise the chance I should have in its' first run here in Australia I think. Anyways, thank you Sci-Fi channel, my Trek obsession has returned with a vengeance. I haven't, and probably won't watch the finale, if only another few seasons were forthcoming, but oh well. Looking forward to TGTMD when it arrives here, at least.

I'm such a Trip fan, but really enjoy Phlox and Shran as well, definitely some of the best characters to come out of the Trek world in a very long time.
kalysto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10 2007, 09:40 PM   #232
Rommie
Ensign

Hello, writing from Italy.
Discovered Enterprise recently.
Favourite character is Archer. He's super!
Big fan of Andromeda and Dylan Hunt.
Hope to have fun here.
Ciao.
Rommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10 2007, 10:04 PM   #233
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile

Welcome! I'm Mary and I live in New York State, U.S. I like Archer, too, but my favorite is Trip, followed by Archer and then Porthos.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10 2007, 10:47 PM   #234
AstroSmurf
Vice Admiral

I don't think I ever checked in... but I have been AWOL from this forum for a while and I have decided to come back to give it another go.

Hi everyone! I love the show with Phlox and Trip being my favorite characters of the bunch. Actually I am so into the show I have devoted more than half my website to the NX-01. I am fascinated by this ship and her crew.

[insert shameless plug here]

It’s nice to be here! I can’t wait to play…

“Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” ~ The Doctor
AstroSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2007, 09:37 PM   #235
poundpuppy29
Lieutenant Commander

View poundpuppy29's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to poundpuppy29 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to poundpuppy29 Send a message via Yahoo to poundpuppy29

Hey all fairly new to this board but I loved ENT. I watched religiously. I really wish they would've had a season 5 too 4 was awesome. I am still angry about how they ended it. I did watch it when it was first aired never missed an ep. I am glad I am not alone I wish the other Trekkies would not be so negative about it. I do like all of the other Treks too. I am a Stargate fan too both SG-1 and SGA, I also like Farscape.
Old June 11 2007, 11:10 PM   #236
PvtKtara
Fleet Captain

I used to post on the BBS a lot but kind of got bored when they yanked the original Neutral Zone board and put up this wuss board called "Genteel Discussions"; thankfully, someone grew some brains and replaced THAT with an all-new, shiny TNZ!

Anyway, here's the scoop on me: I'm 39 (I'll be 40 in August), I work for Denver Public Schools as a bus paraprofessional, and I live in Southeast Denver with my common-law husband and our cat and guinea pig. My boss is a Trekkie too, so we get along pretty well.
Old June 28 2007, 05:50 PM   #237
VicFJunkie
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Alright I guess I'll follow suit.. I'm new to the BBS as a poster but have been reading here for my own entertainment for quite some time.

My name is Mike. I'm a 26 year old Musician in Austin Tx. You can check out my band Halix @ my myspace page which is listed in my profile.

I consider myself an "spacial anomoly" amoung star trek fans for many reasons which I won't go into detail about because I'm sure they will be self apparent. The biggest difference I find between myself and other Trek fans seems to be that I enjoy every movie and every television siries.. all for their own merits (as few as some of them may have)

Anyway Thats about all there is to tell here
I enjoy the BBS and will enjoy it even more now that I'll become a regual poster here.
Old July 4 2007, 07:52 AM   #238
unchienne
Lieutenant Commander

Don't know why I didn't see this thread before. I guess I was just so excited to jump right on in, but introductions are in order so here goes:

I am 31 and live in an impossibly small town in Southern/Mid Georgia. Just moved here from another impossibly small south Georgia town right on the border of Florida.

I taught middle school for four years, but this will be my first year teaching high school and I'm a bit nervous. Don't let the job fool you though. I make horrible grammar/spelling errors and manage to sound like an idiot quite frequently. But this is my down time. I watch my p's and q's in the classroom...so be gentle.

I like science fiction, though I don't read a lot of it anymore...I did when I was a kid. McCaffrey, Bradbury, etc...but I love, love, love scifi films and television shows. My favorites are Farscape, Firefly, and Enterprise.

I wouldn't call myself a StarTrek fan though. My father watched it and I have caught episodes of all incarnations, but I the only one I followed and collected is Enterprise.

Never been to a convention, but I would like to. Maybe next year? Favorite character on Enterprise is Commander Trip Tucker. I am a shipper, but I've read the rules and plan to abide by them.

I have two dogs and a lot of spare time on my hands until the school season starts again. I have what people refer to as an "odd" sense of humor, but I try to reign it in and be as polite as possible online. I know that without vocal inflections and body language, words can come off harsher than we intend, but I will apologize if I offend without intention. Glad to be here. Hope to contribute to many discussions.
unchienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9 2007, 02:36 AM   #239
Chris_Moderato
Lieutenant Commander

Hi everyone. I just finished Season 4 on DVD last Thursday. With the exception of the finale, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I'm 28 and live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I would just classify myself as a fan of Star Trek. I've met Marina Sirtis twice, once at a convention in Germany in 1992, and once as her bodyguard at a museum event here in town in 2002. I was also Nichelle Nichols' bodyguard at the same event. What a claim to fame, eh?

Anyway, hope to have an excellent time here.

http://www.trektoday.com/images/news/fg2.jpg
Chris_Moderato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9 2007, 02:57 AM   #240
Thena
Rear Admiral

Location: Taking this graduation business seriously. No, really.
View Thena's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Thena

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble getting past the idea that you guarded Marina's body.

Welcome to the forum. Please don't let us (or the TATV) scare you off.
Thena is offline   Reply With Quote