RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 147,071
Members: 26,069
Currently online: 534
Newest member: El Visitor

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Old November 9 2006, 01:41 PM   #211
Dtrekfan
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Hi i'm Dtrekfan. I'm from The Netherlands. Though i'm not a hude Enterprise fan i do like to watch it.

Forumadmin Hollywood originals fanclub
http://originalsfan.8.forumer.com/
Dtrekfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10 2006, 08:13 AM   #212
Buggirl
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks Trippy, planning a Enterprise marathon tonight! Yay its Friday! I've got a special Vulcan friend here and their Vulcan dog - just waiting on my other half - who is mostly Klingon!!
Old November 25 2006, 04:20 AM   #213
TW_Jester
Cadet

Hey I'm TW Jester, new here. Never really been a big Star Trek fan then one day while I was flipping through the channels I stopped on the space channel and was instantly intrigued by the show that was on... Ever since I've been watching Enterprise and it's currently my favourite show on television and I'm going to buy the seasons on DVD so I can watch 'em all.
TW_Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8 2007, 11:32 PM   #214
mrsspock
Fleet Captain

Hello everyone, just now saw this thread....figured I should follow suit and introduce myself...as you can see by my name I am TOS fan although I was not born until 1974 I have always been a TOS fan can't remember not loving it, must have started with my dad!!!...I have seen all the movies including TNG ones but I mostly stick to TOS. I am looking forward to watching Enterprise tonight on Sci-fi, they are going to show it in syndication I guess, so hopefully I will like it and will be able to carry on intelligent conversations with the rest of you about it. I"m holding my breath....until then.....live long and .....just kidding!!! LOL
mrsspock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9 2007, 12:19 AM   #215
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

I hope you enjoy the series!

Welcome to our neck of the woods

LJ

LJ2
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9 2007, 03:18 PM   #216
mrsspock
Fleet Captain

Good Morning to all,

I have to say....I liked it. T'Pol is going to take some time for me to get used to but overall I enjoyed this show very very much. Couple of things I want to mention......I think Bakula is great as Capt. Archer...loved the line he said in the first ep to T'Pol about restraint...you have no idea how much restraint I am using...he wanted to put her on her ass....loved it.
2nd...the guy who plays Trip is wonderful, I love his character he's very good.....as is, the guy with the accent, and I love the Doctor too.
For me, the scene that sealed the deal with in "Strange New World" when they all went to bed and Trip sensed something in his sleeping bag....Trip and the other guy proceed to have a fit over the scorpion....and then they go back and forth about how to get rid of it.....then, the camera flashes to T'Pol who is looking out at them from her tent....and you see the two guys through the window falling over each other....THAT is what I have been looking for since TOS.....that kind of stuff inbetween the serious stuff but at the same time doesn't distract the viewer...when I found myself laughing at them outloud....I knew this show was on to something....I"m not saying it's comparable to the TOS yet...but I see a chance. I really really enjoyed it. Also, loved the very suble Vulcan pinch by T'Pol....very nicely done. I hope they are going to start showing this in syndication.....I may be hooked.
mrsspock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10 2007, 03:32 PM   #217
commodore64
Vice Admiral

I am TOS fan although I was not born until 1974
The 70s were a good year - born in 'em myself. And not too late to enjoy TOS in syndication. Welcome the Forum!
Old February 19 2007, 11:58 PM   #218
Can
Commander

Hi there , my namne is Can , I am a Trek fan from Turkey ( since I seen TNG first time 17 years ago ) I also finished TOS , TNG , DS9 and VOY plus all movies. Started ENT two weeks ago. In my opinion ENT is a good show so far. Not spectacular but good. Characters ( Archer , Trip , T'Pol , Reed , Phlox , Hoshi ) are well drawn. There are little tie-ins to other Trek eps and movies which I liked.
Old February 20 2007, 09:56 PM   #219
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

Welcome!

LJ

LJ2
Old March 2 2007, 10:40 PM   #220
LadyNRA
Lieutenant Commander

Older trek fan here. I was a kid when the original series aired and saw it from that point on and have seen nearly all of them except Enterprise which is airing now. I have to say I am hooked on Enterprise, probably even more than on the original show. And Phlox is my favorite character. By way of intro, I'm married, 2 teen girls, working a very mundane job.
LadyNRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5 2007, 05:40 PM   #221
Sarah
Ensign

Howdy. I'm Sarah.

I was raised as a Trekkie (thanks to my dad) and never got away from it. I didn't see much of Enterprise as I was at a boarding school without television at the time, but I'm watching them over on Sci-fi. I'm really enjoying it more than I thought and am looking forward to yakking and discussing trivial issues.

You have done it before, Captain

-TGTMD
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2007, 07:17 PM   #222
Csalem
Commodore

Hello. Just popped into this forum and participated for the first time last weekend even though I've been on the board for a year. Mostly post in Dr. Who but am also a huge Trek fan. Was disappointed with Enterprise initially but loved the fourth season. Nothing else to say except that I'm from Dublin in Ireland. :thumbsup:
Old March 26 2007, 07:35 PM   #223
Kalen Archer
Rear Admiral

Csalem said:
Nothing else to say except that I'm from Dublin in Ireland. :thumbsup:
Good place to be from.

Welcome to the forum!
Kalen Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1 2007, 05:04 PM   #224
DsZ
Bunny Boy™

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DsZ

total n00b here. what's this show SpinningWheel about? sounds interesting.
Old April 1 2007, 08:00 PM   #225
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

*smacks DsZ as a welcome*

SpinningWheel is teh Spinningwheel...cool hunh? There's hamsters and everything

LJ

LJ2