Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old March 3 2007, 07:34 PM   #796
nx1701g
Admiral

Re: Who would have thought....

morgoth said:
word out on the street is that the DVD movie to be released after season 3 will be a "Battlestar Pegasus" prequel set during the fall of the Twelve Colonies a la Pearl Harbor.
I hope that's what ends up happening. I'd love that.
Old March 5 2007, 10:30 PM   #797
Teek
Lieutenant Commander

There are spoilers about on the Television Without Pity BSG boards about the finale. Could be BS, could be the identities of four of the Final Five. Some make sense, one very much less so.
Old March 5 2007, 10:38 PM   #798
Harvey
Admiral

These spoilers that the previous poster mentioned over at television without pity are highly, highly suspect, but nevertheless here they are for historical appreciation.

EDIT, spoiler code not working, try try again.

TWOP Linky

My blog: Star Trek Fact Check.
Old March 5 2007, 10:57 PM   #799
Caprica_Six
Admiral

Hirogen Alpha said:
These spoilers that the previous poster mentioned over at television without pity are highly, highly suspect, but nevertheless here they are for historical appreciation.

EDIT, spoiler code not working, try try again.

TWOP Linky
The stuff about the Sharon/Laura/Six connection is really cool I hope that's true.
Old March 5 2007, 11:39 PM   #800
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

All four of them are cylons? I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. You can't sustain a storyline with chief, Tigh, Anders, and Tory all being cylons. It's a tad overkill, don't you think? Oh, this is from TWOP. That explains it.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old March 5 2007, 11:43 PM   #801
Caprica_Six
Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread

Dorian Thompson said:

All four of them are cylons? I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. You can't sustain a storyline with chief, Tigh, Anders, and Tory all being cylons. It's a tad overkill, don't you think? Oh, this is from TWOP. That explains it.
Yeah it does sound a little out there
Old March 5 2007, 11:46 PM   #802
nevermore
Admiral

^Or...maybe the final five can make themselves look like whomever they want to.
Old March 5 2007, 11:46 PM   #803
kimc
Coffee Mod

Dorian Thompson said:

Plus two of them (Tori & Anders) are having a "steamy affair".

Old March 6 2007, 02:06 AM   #804
Kitty Worrier
Rear Admiral

I don't buy Tigh being a Cylon. wtf, he was alive during the first cylon war!
Old March 6 2007, 04:25 AM   #805
witchie
Commodore

I was talking to a friend tonight, and we're both hoping this is true. The thought of the NC resistance being comprised of 4 Cylons is kinda mindboggling. But it would fit if the Final 5 are philosophically opposed to the actions of the others.

I suspected Anders was going to be one after he was signed to a contract for S4. Tyrol? Due to him finding the Temple and his reluctance to destroy it. Tori? Never suspected her, but I wouldn't have been surprised. Tigh? That's the only one that doesn't fit. He fought in the war. Could the Final Five have started to infilitrate that early in the pre-series?

Interesting spoilers even if it they turn out to be false.
Old March 6 2007, 04:32 AM   #806
Sharr Khan
Rear Admiral

View Sharr Khan's Twitter Profile

witchie said:
I was talking to a friend tonight, and we're both hoping this is true. The thought of the NC resistance being comprised of 4 Cylons is kinda mindboggling. But it would fit if the Final 5 are philosophically opposed to the actions of the others.

I suspected Anders was going to be one after he was signed to a contract for S4. Tyrol? Due to him finding the Temple and his reluctance to destroy it. Tori? Never suspected her, but I wouldn't have been surprised. Tigh? That's the only one that doesn't fit. He fought in the war. Could the Final Five have started to infilitrate that early in the pre-series?

Interesting spoilers even if it they turn out to be false.
All of this depends on the nature of who and how the "skin jobs" came to be. We really don't know any of that yet.

I had Tigh pegged as a Cylon after D'Anna applogised to the hood figure.

Sharr
Old March 6 2007, 05:16 AM   #807
Twilight
Vice Admiral

Has D'Anna ever directly met Tigh? I mean, I guess she'd know him as the leader of the New Caprica resistance, but have they ever had a confrontation or even been in the same frame of film together on screen? I think possibly in "Eye of Jupiter" (when the Cylons come aboard), but I can't remember.
Old March 6 2007, 05:21 AM   #808
The Evil Dead
Vice Admiral

View The Evil Dead's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil Dead

I'd be genuinely annoyed if Tigh turns out to be a Cylon.
Old March 6 2007, 06:25 AM   #809
T'Pers0n
Fleet Captain

Tyrol might want to put Nick in super-max daycare before Cally gets wind of this. She is not stable. I sense another neck-snap.

If it turns out they are "cylons", it doesn't necessarily mean the are automatically evil or that they haven't been through genuine emotional struggle these past years. I don't think anyone besides Helo and Baltar have come to terms with that.

I can kinda see Tigh as a cylon. I mean, you can't just plop in a group of 5 essential new characters without some sort of gravitas or charisma to hold them down. At least 1 of the 5 had to be someone high up in the series. (Adama, Roslin, Tigh, Baltar, Zarek kind of people)
Old March 6 2007, 06:37 AM   #810
Caprica_Six
Admiral

Twilight said:
Has D'Anna ever directly met Tigh? I mean, I guess she'd know him as the leader of the New Caprica resistance, but have they ever had a confrontation or even been in the same frame of film together on screen? I think possibly in "Eye of Jupiter" (when the Cylons come aboard), but I can't remember.
She interviewed him in "Final Cut"