Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old March 1 2006, 02:06 AM   #571
David85
Rear Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Hobs202 said:
Cally pregnant??? Adama with a mustache???
Umm.. he had a mustache on like every other show he was ever on.

Looks better without it though.

And I always thought saving thousands of lives was the ultimate homeland security.

Support equality... www.massequality.org
Old March 1 2006, 03:26 AM   #572
V
Commodore

Cally with child? Well, this will certainly add a new level to the (latent so far) Cally-Tyrol-Boomer love triangle.
Old March 1 2006, 05:22 AM   #573
Hobs202
Commodore

Ok, new spoilers:

Now they're saying that the colonials have settled on "New Caprica" for about a freakin YEAR. That's a little extreme, imo.

From now on, I will not try to reason with the idiots I encounter. I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying "Bah"
--- Dogbert
Old March 1 2006, 05:33 AM   #574
witchie
Commodore

Well, those were some interesting caps. All I can say is whoa..
Old March 1 2006, 06:15 AM   #575
The Evil Dead
Vice Admiral

View The Evil Dead's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil Dead

Hobs202 said:
Ok, new spoilers:

Now they're saying that the colonials have settled on "New Caprica" for about a freakin YEAR. That's a little extreme, imo.
I'll have to wait to see the episodes before I make my final call but yeah, it seems a tad extreme to me. Part of me feels thrown off due to season one spanning about 3 months, now it appears season two spans nearly 2 whole years. At the same time, I like that the show can throw us a few curveballs? A year ago I just assumed the series would always have a very tight continuity - I even wondered if the entire series would span less than an entire year in the character's lives. And now I obviously realize I was mistaken.

I mean, it's definately an interesting direction, will season three revolve around this planet - "New Caprica"? Will we ever get back to the RTF cruising the cosmos? It seems difficult to imagine a scenario whereby the fleet is "on the run" could occur again that doesn't feel forced and a bit like a reset button. I can see the characters split into a couple of different storylines, perhaps Galactica or Pegasus will continue to search for Earth while the other Battlestar defends the new colony world?

I don't know.. I feel almost certain that the show will never be the same again. Could be fascinating.
Old March 1 2006, 06:53 AM   #576
Hobs202
Commodore

More spoilers:

Kara and Anders are apparently married. And Anders is sick/dying. Kara also insults Dee at some point - which pisses Lee off. So he refuses to give Kara the medicine on Peggy needed to help Anders.

In others words - Anders doesn't die, but he's still dooooooooomed.

From now on, I will not try to reason with the idiots I encounter. I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying "Bah"
--- Dogbert
Old March 1 2006, 09:20 AM   #577
Jack Bauer
Fleet Admiral

Wow. This all sounds interesting. I'm not sure I like the Admiral's new look though.
Old March 1 2006, 01:44 PM   #578
spocklives
Fleet Captain

The Evil Dead said:
This is all beginning to feel more like Future Imperfect.
You got that right. Something doesn't add up here.
OTOH, neither did inital spoliers on ENT's "These are The Voyages..." and every ENT fan knows how that ended...

FUCK BRAGA.

Old March 1 2006, 02:09 PM   #579
David85
Rear Admiral

There were Enterprise fans? :wyf:

And I always thought saving thousands of lives was the ultimate homeland security.

Old March 1 2006, 02:14 PM   #580
mrs_sideshow_bob
Commander

Worf999 said:
Wow. This all sounds interesting. I'm not sure I like the Admiral's new look though.
Admiral Miami Vice!
Old March 1 2006, 05:33 PM   #581
V
Commodore

*****Guys, the guy that made this, "The Digital Alchemist", does indeed have access to advanced stuff, but he has in the past been known to doctor photos one or twice. He's actually stopped doing that, mostly, but regardless of that, he's been known to...embellish his reports. I'd just stick to the pics.
Old March 1 2006, 07:16 PM   #582
flux_29
Commodore

news flash - Cloud Nine goes boom!

"Victory is mine!" -- Stewie (Family Guy)
Old March 1 2006, 11:32 PM   #583
David85
Rear Admiral

News Flash!

BSG goes boom!

Source?

Old March 2 2006, 06:27 AM   #584
PorthosShadow
Fleet Captain

I just read some other spoilers and man if even some its true this is going to be a Television shocker not seen since Bobby Ewing stepped out of the shower and season eight went poof. The fact that BSG doesn't lend its self (easily anyway) to science fiction cliches might make this whole year long thing very interesting.

I mean I could easily see the Colonials being on the planet for the rest of the series and having Galactica with maybe a few other ships off looking for earth or what have you.

Man, talk about your fraking plot twists, RDM rocks!
Old March 2 2006, 10:39 PM   #585
David85
Rear Admiral

And what other spoilers would these be?

I want sime spoilers?!

:-p