Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old January 19 2006, 04:21 AM   #496
Peacemaker
Vice Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Posted by kipron:
Is there any word yet on who Six met with on Caprica (back in the miniseries)? Is it true that this will be revealed in Epiphanies?

Personally, my money's on <span class="spoiler"><font class="small">Spoiler:</font><hr /><span>Billy</span><hr /></span>. Am I right?
Actually, I think it was Baltar. There's a pic @ emedian.net that shows Six making out with Baltar in public. Methinks Roslin saw them together and will remember this. She will then use this as leverage on Baltar.

DJ Mark Bisson

Say my name, and every color illuminates!
Old January 19 2006, 05:10 AM   #497
kipron
Rear Admiral

Posted by peacemaker:
Posted by kipron:
Is there any word yet on who Six met with on Caprica (back in the miniseries)? Is it true that this will be revealed in Epiphanies?

Personally, my money's on <span class="spoiler"><font class="small">Spoiler:</font><hr /><span>Billy</span><hr /></span>. Am I right?
Actually, I think it was Baltar. There's a pic @ emedian.net that shows Six making out with Baltar in public. Methinks Roslin saw them together and will remember this. She will then use this as leverage on Baltar.
That would certainly be an interesting development, but it definately is NOT Baltar. If you watch the scene again, you'll notice that Six meets whoever-it-is while Baltar is walking in the completely opposite direction!

(Unless there's more than one Baltar.)

Remember, we still don't know who put the EMP generator aboard Colonial One in the miniseries. I suppose Doral could have put it there, but since we already know he's a Cylon, where's the fun in that? My theory is that there was *another* Cylon aboard Colonial One that we didn't know about. Billy makes sense, as we know he was also on Caprica, and hence could've met with Six before leaving.

Are you convinced yet?

Back, and to the left...

back, and to the left...
Old January 19 2006, 05:12 AM   #498
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

I'd love it if Billy were a cylon. Yeah, Baltar was walking away and Six said something like, "I've been waiting for you."

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old January 19 2006, 07:54 AM   #499
Trubinator
Rear Admiral

Sackhoff's pretty much a basket case when it comes to tv production and decent writing. That's certainly nothing new to me. I just wish there was some way to exclude her from having input in the decision making process. She's a great actress, but having her whispering into RDM's ear is fucking the show up a little too much.
Old January 19 2006, 03:54 PM   #500
frankncc72405a
Captain

Posted by kipron:
Back, and to the left...

back, and to the left...
So there was a second spitter!
<Note: the above is an obscure Seinfeld/JFK reference, don't worry if you did not get it. )

Back on Topic: I think it would be great to find out something about Billy but alas, I think not. More than likely it will be someone we never suspected...its just RDM's way...

"You're not my type" - Gina, BSG:Resurrection Ship pt2

How Ridiculous!!!(tm)

"Wake up and smell the psychosis."
Old January 19 2006, 11:29 PM   #501
kimc
Coffee Mod

Posted by Starwind:
*stuffs the K/L shipper into the back of the closet...successfully *

I'm changing my icon tommorrow.

Seriously, I'm afraid to come here anymore. The spoilers just keep getting worse and worse.
After the whole J/C debacle of Voyager I've learned my lesson on setting my heart on any particular ship. I find the Adama/Roslin pair intriguing and can totally see Adama/Starbuck. That doesn't mean they're going to happen though.

Old January 25 2006, 12:45 AM   #502
Q2UnME
Commodore

Well, there is two new BSG video blogs up over at SciFi. I believe there's a thread started (somewhere here) that has a link. Anywho..., what's really cool is the "goo" one. We get to see a Cylon "rebirth" chamber. There's some footage of our favorite Six being "reborn" with the ZenaReporter there too. Lots of goo, semi-naked Six literally bathing in it and more goo.... That alone sounds like it's worth the price of admission. The other blog is more technical, really, showing some dude getting blown out a window (into space) after his ships corridor is shot up. Lots of discussion on practical effects vs. SFX and keeping things within budget ("taking the cheap way out").

Worth a watch.... If Six is being "re-born" in the scene, I wonder which version we're going to get? A Basic Six 1.0, Gina 2.0 or the one that's been in Baltar's head for most of the last two years? It seemed to me more like a CapricaSix, but it was hard to get a good feel for which version.

God, I love spoilers... I'm such a spoiler whore....

Q2UnME

Whiskey - Tango - Foxtrot
Old January 25 2006, 03:48 PM   #503
flux_29
Commodore

Posted by Q2UnME:
Worth a watch.... If Six is being "re-born" in the scene, I wonder which version we're going to get? A Basic Six 1.0, Gina 2.0 or the one that's been in Baltar's head for most of the last two years? It seemed to me more like a CapricaSix, but it was hard to get a good feel for which version.

Q2UnME
acording to spoilers, it seems six is as delutional as baltar and my be she is seeing him in her head.

"Victory is mine!" -- Stewie (Family Guy)
Old January 25 2006, 03:52 PM   #504
nevermore
Admiral

Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
acording to spoilers, it seems six is as delutional as baltar and my be she is seeing him in her head.
Huh? I must have missed that. Could you elaborate, please?
Old January 26 2006, 07:03 PM   #505
flux_29
Commodore

Posted by flamingliberal:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
- from the patriot resource:
Episode 18 (was 17): Downloaded; 2/24/06
The episode is partly set on Caprica and shows what has happened to Galactica Boomer upon her "rebirth" in the Cylon fleet after she was killed by Cally. Baltar's Inner Six will be seen as being just as delusional as Baltar. The Doral model might also appear. Galactica/Tyrol Sharon will be seen being reborn along with a Six model with a D'Anna model serving as "nurse." This is the Cylon point-of-view episode. Lucy Lawless appears as D'Anna Biers.

Old January 26 2006, 07:26 PM   #506
nevermore
Admiral

Posted by flux_29:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
The episode is partly set on Caprica and shows what has happened to Galactica Boomer upon her "rebirth" in the Cylon fleet after she was killed by Cally. Baltar's Inner Six will be seen as being just as delusional as Baltar. The Doral model might also appear. Galactica/Tyrol Sharon will be seen being reborn along with a Six model with a D'Anna model serving as "nurse." This is the Cylon point-of-view episode. Lucy Lawless appears as D'Anna Biers.
Thanks! I think I saw that synopsis, but I must have missed the line about Six. I wonder what that means? Do we see the phsycal version of Baltar's Six somewhere? That would confirm that Balar's not just stark raving mad at least...
Old January 27 2006, 12:46 AM   #507
Hobs202
Commodore

New Spoilers for "Lay Down Your Burdens"!

Apparently, Boomer and Six propose an armistice and put some of the Galactica's officers and civilians within an internment-like camp on a planet. The humans cannot escape and if any of the fleet approach the planet, they will be nuked.

Questions arise as to whether the Demand Peace pacifistic movement is involved in the armistice as civilians are mentioned. It was also speculated as to whether the Six model is really Gina, one of the Demand Peace agents revealed in Episode 212, "Epiphanies." Also rumors abound as to whether the Pegasus gets blown up, possibly by one of the nuclear devices that the Cylons possess. Could this be Baltar's device that was given to Gina (also shown in "Epiphanies")?

LINK

From now on, I will not try to reason with the idiots I encounter. I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying "Bah"
--- Dogbert
Old January 27 2006, 04:08 AM   #508
Peacemaker
Vice Admiral

Posted by flux_29:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
I thought this was the episode that was cancelled and/or moved to next season, in order to make room for the extra Pegasus episode.

DJ Mark Bisson

Say my name, and every color illuminates!
Old January 27 2006, 12:46 PM   #509
shockwave
Commander

Posted by peacemaker:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
I thought this was the episode that was cancelled and/or moved to next season, in order to make room for the extra Pegasus episode.
No
again, it was a clip show that was cancelled
but everyone thought it was donwloaded and reported it on every website
Old January 27 2006, 01:59 PM   #510
flux_29
Commodore

Posted by shockwave:
Posted by peacemaker:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by flux_29:
Posted by Q2UnME:

Q2UnME
No
again, it was a clip show that was cancelled
but everyone thought it was donwloaded and reported it on every website
they've even got a blog up at scifi where Six is in a mind download - bath/tank.