Greenwood Cast In Truth
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28

Cumberbatch In Talks For Strange
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28

Two New Trek Bobble Heads
By: T'Bonz on Oct 27

Meaney On Playing Historical Figure Durant
By: T'Bonz on Oct 27

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old October 22 2005, 07:08 PM   #286
Caprica_Six
Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Well this thread has taken an interesting turn
Old October 22 2005, 07:25 PM   #287
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Kara would dump Lee for Anders in a heartbeat if the latter were available. I wouldn't count on Kara being Lee's eternal soulmate.

And yes, Dualla was totally checking out Lee's ass.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old October 22 2005, 08:01 PM   #288

. She was checking out his ass.

See , i knew i liked Dualla . She is totally my type of girl. Plus , there was definite blushing on her part , which is kind of cute .

Girl knows how to enjoy life , what can i say ...

Old October 22 2005, 10:32 PM   #289
Peacemaker
Vice Admiral

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that! It's one of those things I didn't pick up on the first broadcast. Now, having seen more of the season, I picked up on it. While watching last night, I noticed it, and said, "Dang! m'girl's cruisin' Apollo's ass!" I like the blush too. For me, she's the most interesting minor character and the one I like the most. If I had to choose, she'd be the one I'd pursue myself. She's got enough bad girl in her to know what she likes, but she's got enough self-respect not to let it all hang out and to play hard to get instead. She has this whole, "I know what I like, and I'll send enough signals to get the idea across, but they've gotta come to me."

DJ Mark Bisson

Say my name, and every color illuminates!
Old October 22 2005, 10:40 PM   #290
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Peacemaker, rejoice and be merry. Dualla will be featured more prominently in the second half of season two. Apollo will "notice" her more, and she'll "notice" him more....after he and Starbuck get it out of their systems. That's straight from Ron Moore's interview at e!online. In his podcast for Resistance, Moore said that Dualla checking out Apollo was deliberate. The director told McClure to do it. They're thinking longer term. They're not married to the idea of one preordained couple (A/S). Good for them.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old October 22 2005, 11:18 PM   #291

For me, she's the most interesting minor character and the one I like the most. If I had to choose, she'd be the one I'd pursue myself.
I am with you on this . I have a bit of a girl crush on Dualla myself . I too am pretty sure Dee is a tough chick even if she comes across all quiet and demure . And she has that total « exotic » quality with the mocha skin and the unbelievable green eyes . This character has a lot going on for her .

Old October 25 2005, 05:51 AM   #292
John Larocque
Lieutenant Junior Grade

I had Chase Masterson ask Ron if Baltar and Number Six were going to "get it on" in the latter half of the season and he answered, "your lust will be sated." Wonder which version though, now that Gina's around.
Old October 27 2005, 02:52 PM   #293
Stag
Rear Admiral

Posted by Dorian Thompson:
Peacemaker, rejoice and be merry. Dualla will be featured more prominently in the second half of season two. Apollo will "notice" her more, and she'll "notice" him more....after he and Starbuck get it out of their systems. That's straight from Ron Moore's interview at e!online. In his podcast for Resistance, Moore said that Dualla checking out Apollo was deliberate. The director told McClure to do it. They're thinking longer term. They're not married to the idea of one preordained couple (A/S). Good for them.
Well with so few people left, they need to spread the seed around to keep the race alive.
Old October 28 2005, 01:15 AM   #294
America99
Captain

Kara would dump Lee for Anders in a heartbeat if the latter were available. I wouldn't count on Kara being Lee's eternal soulmate.

And yes, Dualla was totally checking out Lee's ass.
You know, I suppose that we can call Kara Mrs. Super Archer. No, come to think of it, we can't. We have yet to see her endure a beating by some bumpy head alien of the week.

America (Dorian, Kara is who she is. And right now, she is not really a good choice for a long term relationship. She is just not in the right place at the moment. In other words, we agree on this.)
Old October 28 2005, 01:22 AM   #295
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Kara is a bit reminiscent of Super Archer, no? She's not a bad girl, she's just so......super duper competent that it's irritating. You're right. She's just not in a good place to be anyone's choice for a long term relationship.

Old October 31 2005, 06:50 AM   #296
Iarfirithwen
Lieutenant Commander

Since this is "out there" could a certain someone *cough* (you know who you are) confirm the "Downloaded" rumour. Apparently its mentioned on the Lucy Lawless website that this is the title of the first episode she's in for the second half of Season 2.
So is this the cylon point-of-view ep?
I'm guessing it comes just before the last 2 eps of the season?

======
Old October 31 2005, 07:39 AM   #297
Keen
Commander

Posted by Iarfirithwen:
So is this the cylon point-of-view ep?
IIRC, Scar is the cylon ep.
Old October 31 2005, 07:50 AM   #298
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

They're hinting at scifi.com that "Downloaded" deals with the downloading of the consciousness/soul of Galactica Boomer into a new cylon body. It makes sense when you think about it.

Old October 31 2005, 09:28 AM   #299
flux_29
Commodore

They're hinting at scifi.com that "Downloaded" deals with the downloading of the consciousness/soul of Galactica Boomer into a new cylon body. It makes sense when you think about it.
First, were's that on scifi? but i think it could be a good change for a boomer - how will boomer be viewed by the others? (Cylon who acts like human and all, plus the Chief.)

"Victory is mine!" -- Stewie (Family Guy)
Old October 31 2005, 09:31 AM   #300
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

scifi thread

It's speculated on in this thread about Lawless appearing again on the series.