Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old October 21 2005, 03:12 AM   #271
Maiel
Cadet

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Newbie, just though I'd post this up as I don't think I've seen it any place else.

Billy was meant to die in Home Part II but was kept around as Paul's new show wasn't picked up. However he is meant to die at the end of epi 15.

And random useless fact, almost a spoiler, Chief Tyrol and Helo don't feature in at least 3 episodes of the second half of season 2.
Old October 21 2005, 10:43 AM   #272
Lucky Red
Fleet Captain

Posted by Dorian Thompson:
... would greatly facilitate this Apollo/Dualla interaction/flirtation/possible romance...
Billie doesn't need to die for that to happen.
Old October 21 2005, 01:48 PM   #273
flux_29
Commodore

Posted by Maiel:
And random useless fact, almost a spoiler, Chief Tyrol and Helo don't feature in at least 3 episodes of the second half of season 2.
that's probobly because there in a cell for accidently killed Thorne.

"Victory is mine!" -- Stewie (Family Guy)
Old October 21 2005, 05:58 PM   #274
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

would greatly facilitate this Apollo/Dualla interaction/flirtation/possible romance...
Billie doesn't need to die for that to happen.
True. Very true. The way some folks talk about Billy you'd think he'd been a major character all along. He can't die!!!!! I want him and Dee to work!!!! They're young lovers!!!!

They only see each other once in a blue moon. Dee was pissed off at him in "Valley of Darkness" because he made no effort to see her. They weren't even sure they had a relationship, and that was what? A month ago in Galactica time? They're not engaged. Sorry, Billy, rest in peace. Or be a happy evil cylon.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old October 21 2005, 07:46 PM   #275

Or be a happy evil cylon.
Don't ask me why , but i really want Billy to turn out to be a cylon plant. But a really, really , nasty , sleazy , badass one, to counterpart his straightlaced human *fašade*.

Old October 21 2005, 08:06 PM   #276
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

That would be excellent, warpaint.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Old October 21 2005, 08:16 PM   #277
Caprica_Six
Admiral

I'd rather he not be a cylon. Billy is like a son to Laura and his loss is going to mean a lot to her as she has already lost Elosha. Who is she suppose to confide in then?

I sense a lot of angst on the horizon.
Old October 21 2005, 11:32 PM   #278
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

She can confide in Lee. I miss their interactions from the mini and early season one. Whatever happened to that great Bill-Laura-Lee dynamic? Sorry to be an evil wench, but bye bye Billy. I can see great story coming out of his death or his duplicitous cylonhood.

Old October 22 2005, 12:13 AM   #279
Caprica_Six
Admiral

She can confide in Lee. I miss their interactions from the mini and early season one. Whatever happened to that great Bill-Laura-Lee dynamic? Sorry to be an evil wench, but bye bye Billy. I can see great story coming out of his death or his duplicitous cylonhood.
I miss that too
Imagine though Laura goes into sickbay and see's a semi recovering Lee in one bed and on the other bed a practically dead Billy...right after she gets her "cure"
The poor thing, Adama boy better give her a hug if that happens She'll be losing one son and having the other one injured.

I like the potential for storytelling here within the Adama/Roslin/Apollo dynamic
Old October 22 2005, 01:48 AM   #280
Iarfirithwen
Lieutenant Commander

Posted by insert_name_here:
I miss that too
Imagine though Laura goes into sickbay and see's a semi recovering Lee in one bed and on the other bed a practically dead Billy...right after she gets her "cure"
The poor thing, Adama boy better give her a hug if that happens She'll be losing one son and having the other one injured.

I like the potential for storytelling here within the Adama/Roslin/Apollo dynamic
I see that our mental telepathy is up to scratch.
I'm also part of the chorus singing I miss the Adama-Roslin-Apollo dynamic.

You have to feel for Roslin at this point. She nearly loses the two guys she considers like sons, and one would assume that as president she (as well as Adama) is going to be involved in the decision to send the dead boomer rather than Sharon. She's presumably still getting better after nearly dieing herself. If Adama isn't there to support her after everything that has happened in the middle of season 2 it's not going to ring true for me.

======
Old October 22 2005, 08:20 AM   #281
Samura
Lieutenant Commander

As suggested I want Billy to be BADASS EVIL Cylon, who kills babies and petty officers.

IT will be cool to the actor playing completely oposite role and come to taunt Roslin.
Old October 22 2005, 12:33 PM   #282
Lucky Red
Fleet Captain

So, let's recap...

Duella breaks billies pump by boning Appolo. This makes him want to open up a big can of kickass and out comes the badass, baby killing cylon. And Roslin, who sees him as a son, sends him to his airlock, without dinner!

I see a cool couple of eps there.
Old October 22 2005, 03:06 PM   #283
FluffyUnbound
Rear Admiral

I am not always so sure that Roslin sees Lee as a "son".

She flirts with him constantly. That minx.

Watching the rerun of Resistance last night, I noted that in the scene during her escape when she reaches the shuttle bay where Apollo and the others are waiting for her, she looks like she is about to grab herself a couple of handfuls of Lee, but checks herself back from that particular potential embrace.

Maybe we will ultimately get a three-way catfight between Dee, Kara and Roslin.

Zombies and Ancient Rome...two great tastes that taste great together.
Old October 22 2005, 06:46 PM   #284
Samura
Lieutenant Commander

I am putting my money on Kara. She'll kick that's Rolsin and Duala ass in notime.
(BTW: can we have it in mud?)
Old October 22 2005, 07:04 PM   #285
Peacemaker
Vice Admiral

Posted by FluffyUnbound:
I am not always so sure that Roslin sees Lee as a "son".

She flirts with him constantly. That minx.

Watching the rerun of Resistance last night, I noted that in the scene during her escape when she reaches the shuttle bay where Apollo and the others are waiting for her, she looks like she is about to grab herself a couple of handfuls of Lee, but checks herself back from that particular potential embrace.

Maybe we will ultimately get a three-way catfight between Dee, Kara and Roslin.
Also, if you watch carefully, in the first scene between Dualla and Apollo in which she tells him she wishes he was in command, as Apollo passes in front of her after his salute, her eyes shift slightly and look down and she smiles blushingly. The next shot is Apollo entering. She was checking out his ass.

DJ Mark Bisson

Say my name, and every color illuminates!