MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Ships Of The Line Design Contest

Next Weekend: Shore Leave 36!

True Trek History To Be Penned

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old May 2 2008, 02:23 AM   #436
NovusInceptum
Commander

Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

Thanks. *takes coffee, sips* Wait a minute, this is decaf!
Old May 2 2008, 03:03 AM   #437
kimc
Coffee Mod

NovusInceptum wrote: View Post
Thanks. *takes coffee, sips* Wait a minute, this is decaf!
I think you'll fit in here just fine!

kimc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2008, 03:05 AM   #438
NovusInceptum
Commander

*winks* Of course. Just go look at the Voyager 24-Hour Party People Lounge!(shameless advertising)
Old May 2 2008, 03:06 AM   #439
kimc
Coffee Mod

NovusInceptum wrote: View Post
*winks* Of course. Just go look at the Voyager 24-Hour Party People Lounge!(shameless advertising)
Not to worry - I've been keeping an eye on things. Not that I have choice in the matter.

Old May 5 2008, 11:29 PM   #440
Ezri
Captain

I want to be a fan.
Ezri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6 2008, 02:43 AM   #441
NovusInceptum
Commander

Ezri wrote: View Post
I want to be a fan.
Ah, if you only realized the deal you just made with the devil!

...or in this case, Grignak: the fish-looking coffee asswipe. (apology if that offends anyone)
Old May 6 2008, 05:10 PM   #442
kimc
Coffee Mod

Ezri wrote: View Post
I want to be a fan.
Not a problem - just post away!

Old May 8 2008, 06:05 PM   #443
rocketscientist
Lieutenant Commander

Well, I was a new poster, but I'm afraid I've decided not to post here any more due to some extenuating factors (of which the mods are aware). I think this is a great site and well moderated. I'll pop in to read, but I'm done posting.

G'day and I hope everyone is having a great day!
rocketscientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8 2008, 09:23 PM   #444
kimc
Coffee Mod

rocketscientist wrote: View Post
Well, I was a new poster, but I'm afraid I've decided not to post here any more due to some extenuating factors (of which the mods are aware). I think this is a great site and well moderated. I'll pop in to read, but I'm done posting.

If you're reading this I hope you will reconsider. We mods are more than willing to kick any extenuating factors in the patootie if needed.

Old May 10 2008, 03:31 AM   #445
MiralParis
Lieutenant

Well, I've been posting for a week or so but I wanted to transport in and say "Hi!" I'm new here!

I consider myself a reborn again Trekkie. I grew up on TNG, never cared for DS9, but fell in love with Voyager. My stepdad got me into Star Trek when I was about 10 buying me the series' on tape and buying me all the Star Trek christmas ornamets from Hallmark. Thanks to him I have a good collection of Trek stuff.

I've only ever met Kate Mulgrew at a Trek convention, I couldn't count the number of other Trek actors I want to meet.

Blah Blah...anyway, I'm from Littleton, Colorado....in the real world I work for a local Sheriff's Dept. and I am full-time college student.

Melissa

Tom - "I hope someday you'll say that to me and mean it."
MiralParis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11 2008, 10:21 PM   #446
kimc
Coffee Mod

MiralParis wrote: View Post
Well, I've been posting for a week or so but I wanted to transport in and say "Hi!" I'm new here!

I consider myself a reborn again Trekkie. I grew up on TNG, never cared for DS9, but fell in love with Voyager. My stepdad got me into Star Trek when I was about 10 buying me the series' on tape and buying me all the Star Trek christmas ornamets from Hallmark. Thanks to him I have a good collection of Trek stuff.

I've only ever met Kate Mulgrew at a Trek convention, I couldn't count the number of other Trek actors I want to meet.

Blah Blah...anyway, I'm from Littleton, Colorado....in the real world I work for a local Sheriff's Dept. and I am full-time college student.

Melissa
Welcome to the board. I hope you keep posting.

Old May 11 2008, 11:59 PM   #447
MiralParis
Lieutenant

kimc wrote: View Post

Melissa

Thank you, and I plan too

Old May 12 2008, 12:05 AM   #448
BarryWaddle
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via AIM to BarryWaddle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BarryWaddle Send a message via Yahoo to BarryWaddle

Melissa

Funny, I grew up on TNG, loved DS9, thought VGR had its moments (fewer and farther between once Jeri Ryan joined the cast), and my stepdad introduced me at 8 with Wrath Of Khan.

Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental.
BarryWaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2008, 03:43 AM   #449
MiralParis
Lieutenant

BarryWaddle wrote: View Post

Funny, I grew up on TNG, loved DS9, thought VGR had its moments (fewer and farther between once Jeri Ryan joined the cast), and my stepdad introduced me at 8 with Wrath Of Khan.

I think there are two reasons I never got into DS9 1. They didn't really travel anywhere and it was the adventures of travelling that I liked best 2. I was in the mindset that NOTHING could ever compete with TNG and by the time Voyager came around my mindset changed and Voyager became my new fav with TNG a close second.

I hated the reason why Jeri Ryan was added to the cast, I resented her but I think in the long run I came to accept her character. Not love it, but accept it.

Nice to see both our stepdad's had involvement in our discovery of Trek!

Old May 14 2008, 02:26 PM   #450
Mrs Paris
Captain

rocketscientist wrote: View Post

I thought you said you were done posting, I guess you changed your mind.

i've always said that people who need to announce that they are leaving a board never do
Mrs Paris is offline   Reply With Quote