Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old April 17 2008, 07:23 PM   #376
kimc
Coffee Mod

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Mrs Paris wrote: View Post
kimc wrote: View Post
Mrs Paris wrote: View Post

Well I hope your job isn't as an English teacher
Okay Mrs. Paris that's just plain mean. If you don't like the site you don't have to go to it. Consider this a friendly. Any more insults and it's an official warning.
it's a joke, note the multiple smileys
Well I'm being serious - note the lack of smileys. Drop it.

kimc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17 2008, 08:15 PM   #377
Mrs Paris
Captain

blitz wrote: View Post
i didn't see this posted yet, unless somehow i just missed it. anyway, if it's already been posted, my apologies for repeating it. but, i thought some of you might be interested in this relatively new, but small fanfic site devoted to P/T.

http://paris-torres.net/index.php
I think I've read everything on that site
Mrs Paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28 2008, 10:58 PM   #378
CorporalClegg
Vice Admiral

^
Fantasies are healthy, you know.
Old April 30 2008, 05:38 PM   #379
Triskelion
Rear Admiral

Sleeping at Warp

This is my novel-in-progress. It's set in the post-"Endgame" period. Think, Tom Paris stretches his wings in command.

Comments welcome and appreciated.

Love, Frank

http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=53375
Triskelion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21 2008, 12:29 AM   #380
emmymme
Ensign

Not fanfiction but a Voyager-based creation - I just finished making a 9" Torres for a bday gift (Bought the uniform/body but the head is a custom sculpt!)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_bRaLsq3WnQU/...-h/torres2.jpg

Last edited by emmymme; June 21 2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: missed putting in a link
emmymme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27 2008, 06:06 PM   #381
Caprica6
Lieutenant Junior Grade

emmymme wrote: View Post
Not fanfiction but a Voyager-based creation - I just finished making a 9" Torres for a bday gift (Bought the uniform/body but the head is a custom sculpt!)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_bRaLsq3WnQU/...-h/torres2.jpg
That's cool! I was always annoyed that they made the 9 inch of others but not her
Caprica6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2008, 11:34 PM   #382
freak
Commodore

Belanna wrote: View Post
here is a fake i did of kate last week. It is one of my better ones of her....not my favorite one...but still...hehe

Oh Captain...My Captain....
Belanna:

I just want to say that I LOVE your work!!!! Your fiddles look so realistic and I am always in awe and your music videos really put a smile on my face. I recently viewed your website and I especially like your "Pale" video of Janeway and the fiddle of Chakotay as Prince Charming. I don't know where you come up with these vids and photos, but they're VERY realistic and I really appreciate and admire your work!!!
I wrote one J/C fanfic one time called "Without Him". I threw it away though because I got disgusted with it! LOL! Anyway, I might get back to my writing and rewrite Endgame.
freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2008, 07:50 PM   #383
spoonunseptium
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via AIM to spoonunseptium

Can we post about stuff we're intending to do?

I'm actually in the process of materializing a fanfic about all the other minor crewmembers that show up maybe once or twice during the series.

And, I really like Icheb. I'm going to write something about him.

Maybe now that I've told someone, I'll get around to doing it.
Old January 27 2009, 07:54 AM   #384
Odon
Fleet Captain

And now...THE GREATEST FANFIC ADVENTURE EVER WRITTEN!!!

PREPARE YOURSELF for a STUNNING experience in EXCITEMENT and SUSPENSE! The fanfiction event of the millennium - with more ACTION, more THRILLS, more exclamation marks than ANY TALE EVER TOLD!!!! From the people who brought you "Captain Proton and the Planet of Lesbians", "It Came Wearing A Rubber Suit", "Revenge of the Recycled Props from Planet Z", "Terror of the Plastic Skeletons", "The Man With The X-Rated Eyes", "Attack of the 50 Ft. Feminist Icon", "The Creature With The Atom-Sized Brain", "Invasion of the Body Scratchers", and "Day of the Jackboot" (AKA "They Saved Hitler's Feet") comes the most astounding science-adventure of them all...

PLAN 7 OF 9 FROM OUTER SPACE!
http://tv.adultfanfiction.net/story....4326&chapter=1

See CAPTAIN PROTON in SEVENTEEN SENSATIONAL CHAPTERS as he battles to SAVE THE WORLD from a diabolical globe-spanning conspiracy! What SINISTER PLOT lies behind the theft of a DEADLY DOOMSDAY DEVICE? What FIENDISH FOE is responsible for the ruthless abduction of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? What TERRIBLE MENACE threatens the entire future of humanity?

You will BE AMAZED by the INCREDIBLE FUTURE OF 2009 with its jetpacks, flying cars, domed cities, alien monsters and vast electronic brains! Where rocketships TRAVEL TO THE STARS and alluring robot girls cater to YOUR EVERY DESIRE! You will GASP AT INCONCEIVABLE MARVELS like mobile telephones, interstate highways, automatic sliding doors, artificial satellites, and weapons of mass destruction!

You should be warned that this fanfic is RATED NC-17 due to it's SHOCKING content and STARK NAKED realism! Overwhelming! Electrifying! Baffling! Terrifying! IF YOU ONLY READ ONE FANFIC THIS YEAR then you've probably got a social life, but if you haven't then don't miss out on PLAN 7 OF 9 FROM OUTER SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

This serial is proudly sponsored by the Radio-Active Water Company. Are you feeling tired and listless? Worried about poison and disease in the water you drink? Thanks to the wonders of Radium Science the solution is at hand: Radio-Active Water! Every cell of your body will be bombarded by health-giving electric atoms, killing germs and restoring your youthful vigor. You might ask: is radio-activity dangerous to my health? Be assured that Radium is not a synthetic drug or medicine but an entirely natural element, present in many hot springs famous for their recuperative properties. So to give yourself that healthy glow, drink Radio-Active Water today!

The Cylons were created by spam. They evolved. They annoyed. There are many, many, many, many, many copies. And they're all selling you a plan.
Odon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8 2009, 10:53 AM   #385
Tachyon
Fleet Captain

I like fiddling pics and J/C is one of my main themes. So if you're not feeling J/C, then don't click the links.

Few J/C ones:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...neway/bed3.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nniversary.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...y/87684084.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../noworries.jpg

And a cross-over one:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ner4france.jpg

Then Tom and B'Elanna:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...olonightpt.jpg

And Seven and Doc:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...y/sociald7.jpg
Tachyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11 2009, 02:34 AM   #386
Gates
Lieutenant Commander

View Gates's Twitter Profile

Most of my fanfic and fiddles live here:
www.freewebs.com/gateshepburn (It's also heavy on the J/C)
Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19 2009, 01:09 AM   #387
Dama47
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Dama47 Send a message via Yahoo to Dama47

I've not been back here in quite a while! I have so, so much catching up to do.

Last November I finished a new fanfic, Guerdon. It's an A/U set in the DMZ region pre-Voyager, with Paris and Torres, some Chakotay and Seska, and a dash of Janeway.
Dama47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2009, 12:57 PM   #388
Tachyon
Fleet Captain

Thanks for the link Dama47! I should definitely check that stuff out.
Tachyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25 2009, 09:44 AM   #389
Cheile
Ensign

*peeks in* i should explore this whole thread...well except for Bel's stuff cuz i catch it all on her LJ

and OMG IT'S D'ALAIRE! ounce:

one of my better pieces that i'm willing to share - cowritten by myself and Katesfire, titled Retribution. yes it's heavy on the J/C and can count as babyfic BUT the J/C and babyfic part is the B-plot.

The Dominion War is three years over. The once-proud Cardassian Empire is continuing its fight to rebuild, and they decide to take the next step by requesting talks for a trade and commerce agreement, as well as the chance to reenter Alpha Quadrant society. The Federation and Bajor agree to be there and both parties are invited to Lakarian City, seat of the new government. Admiral Kathryn Janeway, seven months pregnant, is sent off on a final diplomatic mission as the Federation liaison. But an old enemy emerges from the shadows of the still-ruined Cardassia, determined to see the fledging alliance--and those involved--to fail....

you can find it here:
http://stormlight.starslikerain.net/jc/Retribution.html
Old March 18 2009, 03:22 AM   #390
Brit
Captain

There has been a lot of discussion about how Voyager should move forward, and while I truly wish Paramount luck with the New Trek Movie, I think the way should have been forward and not back. So with that thought my daughter and I have been discussing the direction we would like to see, so we started with this short ficlet.

This takes place at the end of "Nemesis"

It’s a Hell of a Hull Breach

The Admiral watched as Enterprise E slipped into the priority berth in Starfleet’s main shipyard at Utopia Planitia. She waited as the lattice work of girders and catwalks slinked around the wounded ship and the glare of the huge work lights were turned on. Force fields formed around the Enterprise and finally as if she relaxed the great starship descended into the grid that gently held her.

When the atmosphere levels had risen to Earth normal and the artificial gravity was activated Admiral Janeway entered the maintenance area heading for the ship’s main exit. She met the captain as he came down the ramp.

“That’s one hell of a hull breach, Jean Luc.”

“Yes, I am afraid it is, Admiral Janeway. Are you my reception committee?”

“No, I’m afraid not,” she smiled.

"I don’t know which one is worse, Lieutenant Commander Torres’ Klingon temper, or Lieutenant Commander Paris’ condescending affability.”

“Oh, I’m afraid they are not the only ones this time, the Lieutenants are with them.”

Captain Picard tugged at his jacket and drew in a deep breath. “She is going to be running this facility in a year and probably the whole of Starfleet’s engine designers within five.”

Kathryn Janeway smiled, “Commander Torres is already designing quantum slipstream engines. They are within a few years of producing prototypes. She will make it work and her husband will design sleek beautiful ships around her engines.”

“Who would have thought that the future of Starfleet ship design would be shaped by an Academy dropout and a Fleet brat turned renegade,” he laughed. “But then, I see your people all over Starfleet command and the Academy.”

“What can I say, we have ties. Jean Luc these people have been through hell together, they’re family. I don’t think anything could break them apart now. Good luck with the reception committee,” and she turned heading back the way she had come.

Captain Picard watched her aide, Commander Michael Ayala, turn with her. As much a legend as anyone of her crew, he was one of the oldest people to graduate from the Academy. He did it top of his class along with a young Brunali named Icheb, and seventeen others, each one former Maquis.

Rumor had it that Mr. Ayala could have his choice of commands, yet he stayed with her, his loyalty unwavering. There were the twins who were remaking Starfleet’s cartography unit and a sentient hologram that practiced medicine. Voyager’s engineers were changing the way starships were built. He had no doubt that the 140 odd members of Voyager’s only crew would make their mark as surely as did the members of Kirk’s Enterprise a generation ago.

The passage slipped open just before she reached it and six people entered. Five he knew were looking for his answers but one, his dark hair flecked with grey and the lines of the tattoo on his forehead identifying him, was also a legend. He took her hand and turned walking away with her. He was the newly minted Admiral Chakotay, Commandant of Starfleet Academy and Admiral Janeway’s husband.

Yes, the legendary crew of the Starship Voyager were the bridge to a new generation. Untouched by the Dominion War, they would mold the new officers and led Starfleet into a new era.

The audible intake of breath behind him turned his attention to his inquisitors. He once again straightened his jacket and then stuck out his hand. “Good afternoon Commanders Torres, and Paris, I am sure you have many questions. Is there an empty conference room?” Then he turned, shaking the hands of the other three in turn, “Lieutenant Kim, Lieutenant Vorik, and you must be Lieutenant Commander Nicolette, I am glad to finally meet you.”

End

Brit is offline   Reply With Quote