Trek 3 To Being Shooting Next Year
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Trek Messenger Bag
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

Star Trek Live In Concert In Australia
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

IDW Publishing December Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Sep 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old August 15 2005, 09:01 PM   #181
Belanna
Fleet Captain

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Another Music Video J/C related

http://belanna.faketrek.com/non/movies/quitplaying.wmv

Enjoy
Old August 16 2005, 09:27 AM   #182
Belanna
Fleet Captain

My Site has been updated Here are the Voyager related links
Enjoy

Fake #1 Roxann Dawson
Fake #2 Jeri Ryan
Fake #3 Women in Command. (Kate Mulgrew and Torri Higginson)
Fake #4 Captain Janeway "Defender of the wolves" (fantasy Art)
And Added 3 music video's

Belanna
Old August 16 2005, 01:17 PM   #183

Posted by Sazzy:
Hi, I haven't posted for a while, but thought I'd mention that I have a new J/7 Musical up on my site

Yes, that's right an entire musical (with a story) based around J/7 and using songs from musicals

The first act (of five songs) is up this week at:

http://www.voyager-conspiracy.co.uk/Musical3.html

Second (and final) act up next week
Second act please I love it!! I want more!! What's gonna happen to J/7!?!??!?!?!? I'm going to be singing Memories around work now
Old August 19 2005, 03:27 AM   #184
Whoa Nellie
Fleet Captain

Voyager fan fiction alert!

Twist of Fate: What Comes Naturally

What Comes Naturally: Nature takes its course with Chakotay and his new bride aboard Voyager.

The Twist of Fate series assumes canon for Voyager up to the episode Timeless and breaks off from there. The Twist of Fate stories weave through some of the canon episodes (the series is currently up to Season 6 in terms of the most recent installments) but is an alternate universe.

The character of Chakotay was initially described as 'spanning two cultures, part of both yet belonging to neither.' Unfortunately, that dual nature was never really brought out in the series. Since the Starfleet uniform and his duties on Voyager would be representative of the modern world, we created an original character specifically to reflect the spiritual/traditional part of his life. The intent of this series was to develop the spiritual side of Chakotay's nature to more evenly match the modern aspect of his nature--to balance him out, so to speak. It is a series of romance stories (the ones that can be edited down to PG-13 at any rate), so it is primarily focused on Chakotay and his relationship with our original character. There is a minor thread of K/7 that pops up throughout the series as well, showing how we think a budding romantic relationship might have worked for those two characters.

This story follows the events in Wyrd, but it's not necessary to have read either of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

This is an edited down version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at Whoa Nellie's Sci-Fi Romance Fanfiction website in the Voyager index. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest wishes,
Whoa Nellie
Old August 21 2005, 05:01 PM   #185
I Love Chakotay
Commodore

Check this vid out! It's nearly 14MB, but you won't regret it, I promise you. It made me cry. It's made by Saffron, features general crew/scenes from the "Memorial" episode, and is set to "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson.

http://saffron47.bravepages.com/atok...er/aboutbw.htm
I Love Chakotay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23 2005, 12:31 PM   #186
Sazzy
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The second act of the J/7 Musical 3 is up:

http://www.voyager-conspiracy.co.uk/Musical3.html

Sazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23 2005, 10:36 PM   #187
Kadratis
Fleet Captain

Posted by Belanna:
A Janeway Movie

Enjoy

http://belanna.faketrek.com/non/movies/kimsmom.wmv
My god... ...can't stop... laughing...
Kadratis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24 2005, 02:16 AM   #188
Belanna
Fleet Captain

Posted by Kadratis:
Posted by Belanna:
A Janeway Movie

Enjoy

http://belanna.faketrek.com/non/movies/kimsmom.wmv
My god... ...can't stop... laughing...

I am glad you like it. It was fun to do!!
Old August 24 2005, 07:26 AM   #189
The Mistress of Shadow
Ensign

Hey I'm in the process of making my own janeway/chakotay message board. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://kathrynjaneway.proboards59.com

Shadow
The Mistress of Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24 2005, 01:36 PM   #190
I Love Chakotay
Commodore

Posted by Brennyren:
If you stop by, it'll quickly become apparent that my favorite character is Chakotay, with Janeway and Paris also popping up often.

[....]

Edited to add: WTF? I can't make the link work from here. Okay....if you wanna take a look at my fic, just pop over to www.fanfiction.net and search "Brenda Shaffer Shiring." That's me.
You're Brenda Shaffer Shiring?

Well damn, gurl! If I'd known that I'd have grovelled and drooled all over you I think you're a wonderful writer! I love the way you write Chakotay, and Janeway/Chakotay. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Posted by The Mistress of Shadow:
Hey I'm in the process of making my own janeway/chakotay message board. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://kathrynjaneway.proboards59.com

Shadow
It's looking good, MOS! I really hope it all takes off for you. Sadly, I'm trying to cut down my boards and stuff cos my college work is going to explode again in September. I'll try to pop in if I can though :thumbsup:
I Love Chakotay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25 2005, 01:08 AM   #191
Whoa Nellie
Fleet Captain

Voyager fanfic alert!

Twist of Fate: Chaos

Chaos: Chaos Theory becomes reality when Voyager's crew finds itself lost in Chaotic space. This is a rewrite/novelization of the episode The Fight (SPOILER ALERT-- but changes have been made).

The Twist of Fate series assumes canon for Voyager up to the episode Timeless and breaks off from there. The Twist of Fate stories weave through some of the canon episodes (the series is currently up to Season 6 in terms of the most recent installments) but is an alternate universe.

The character of Chakotay was initially described as 'spanning two cultures, part of both yet belonging to neither.' Unfortunately, that dual nature was never really brought out in the series. Since the Starfleet uniform and his duties on Voyager would be representative of the modern world, we created an original character specifically to reflect the spiritual/traditional part of his life. The intent of this series was to develop the spiritual side of Chakotay's nature to more evenly match the modern aspect of his nature--to balance him out, so to speak. It is a series of romance stories (the ones that can be edited down to PG-13 at any rate), so it is primarily focused on Chakotay and his relationship with our original character. There is a minor thread of K/7 that pops up throughout the series as well, showing how we think a budding romantic relationship might have worked for those two characters.

This story follows the events in Wyrd and What Comes Naturally, but it's not necessary to have read any of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

This is an edited down version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at Whoa Nellie's Sci-Fi Romance Fanfiction website in the Voyager index. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest wishes,
Whoa Nellie
Old August 28 2005, 09:16 PM   #192
Kadratis
Fleet Captain

Voyager's Delights returns! Under new leadership, Voyager's Delights has re-opened its doors. However, I still haven't had any success in contacting Qie, but, I hope this website will one day live up to what VD once was. (Please note the site is under construction)

Also: The Voyager Database
Caretaker already cataloged, and Parallax soon to be added!
Kadratis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2005, 03:44 AM   #193
Rick Salvi
Captain

ooo

nice kad...

:thumbsup:

"In the middle of my backswing!?!!!" - General Hammond and Colonel O'Neill
Rick Salvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1 2005, 12:45 AM   #194
Whoa Nellie
Fleet Captain

Twist of Fate: Unforeseen Circumstances

Unforeseen Circumstances: When B'Elanna decides to play a prank on Ceshlyta, things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, Harry takes Sassy's advice regarding Seven of Nine.

This story follows the events in Wyrd, What Comes Naturally and Chaos, but it's not necessary to have read any of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

Warmest wishes,
Whoa Nellie
Old September 7 2005, 04:39 PM   #195
myblackrose
Ensign

I've posted my Voyager fic in the fanfic section:
http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showf...=5&o=7&fpart=1

It's J/C but with a reasonable storyline.. (I hope!) Please let me know what you think...