Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Old June 30 2011, 08:03 PM   #556
lonn44
Cadet

Re: RPG Recruitment Thread

http://ussdavenport.theblackfleet.info/

The USS Davenport is a refitted Excelsior class starship refitted with the best technology Starfleet has to offer.

Her mission derives from the ancient United States Coast Guard on Earth. In 2382 a major peace treaty was signed between the Federation and Klingon and Romulan Empires. Open trading began between the tree powers and it became necessary for an elite service to be formed so that the shipping lanes could be protected.

Later that year a charter was signed that formed the Starfleet Cutter Revenue Service.

The USS Davenport was assigned to the service with the simple mission of patrolling and policing the area of space. This is an experimental mission and if the Davenport is successful more ships will be assigned similar missions throughout the quadrant.

This is no ordinary simm we will not be going where no one has gone before. We are charged with protecting the borders of Federation space and patrolling the shipping lanes. It is going to be tough and only the brave will survive.

"Semper Paratus", Translated to English means 'Always Ready"

Open positions include

Chief Tactical Officer
Chief Of Operations
Chief Engineer
Chief Strategic Operations Officer
Second Officer

http://ussdavenport.theblackfleet.info/
lonn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8 2011, 07:19 AM   #557
Isadorabelle
Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to Isadorabelle

Cardassia Rising RPG is set after the Dominion War in 2375. We're looking for players 18+ (the group isn't an erotica group, however we allow erotic content), experienced writers. If you're interested, we've got some character profiles below as well as the link to the wiki, which is linked to our Yahoo! Groups.

Cardassia Rising RPG
Corat Damar (please check out the profile before you pass judgement)
Elim Garak
Assorted others
Isadorabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2011, 10:30 PM   #558
misfit815
Cadet

I've returned to an old haunt, a ST MUSH. It's known as TrekMUSH: Among the Stars, and can be found at ats.trekmush.org:1701. I thought I'd post here to see if anyone wanted to join me for a drink at Quark's. If you've never tried a MU*, it's a text-based online RPG. This one in particular is ancient, so it has plenty to see and do.
misfit815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2011, 08:22 PM   #559
chef_matt
Cadet

Star Trek: Covert Ops

ajax.bfsims.com

The USS Ajax, a Steamrunner class vessel tasked for Espionage and Covert Operations within Cardassian and Romulan space, is currently looking for new players to join the crew for its Season 1 Finale. The Ajax is the only starship in Bravo Fleet commanded by a Section 31 Agent.

Captain T. Malcolm St. Cloud, an Agent and Starfleet Officer with a hidden past, commands the only Federation vessel that is commanded by a Section 31 Agent. The Ajax will be docking soon at Deep Space 10 to pick up new crew members for its next assignment.

The Ajax is an 18+ Sim, and is looking for the following officers:

- Chief Security/Tactical Officer
- Chief Flight Control Officer (helmsman)
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Diplomatic Officer
- Wing Commander

If you enjoy playing on sims that are different than your typical exploration or science vessel, then the Ajax is the ship for you. Take a look at our site and fill out an application below:

http://ajax.bfsims.com/index.php?page=join
chef_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14 2011, 03:23 AM   #560
HawkingActual
Ensign

Hey there. If you're looking for a fun Trek Writing experience, then Vanguard is probably for you. we are a new community with three sims open and looking to expand slowly. We favor quality over quantity, and good storytelling over everything else. I've been a part of some great sim sites in the past, and some no so great ones, as I'm sure we can all relate to. What I'm trying to do here, is take everything that I've learned and creat an environment where a bunch of trekkies can get together and tell their stories without having to worry about things like OOC drama or ranks or task forces. I simply want to write some trek. At Vanguard that's what we're going to do.

As far as organization, it's going to be really simple. There is an Admin or two. What that means is that we update the site and keep things running. on that end. We also set things up for potential sim leaders. Then of course there are sim leaders. They facilitate the sims. And then there are members. They write. There isn't a hierarchy here. Just because a member happens to be a sim leader doesn't make him or her superior to a member. Same with admins. The goal here is to have a site where everyone contributes and plays as equals. No hidden forums... No Admiralty..no cliques... no drama. Just fun.

Speaking of no Admiralty, when you create a wikidot account (You'll need it to edit bio pages, create articles, and post on the forums), I encourage you to register with your real name or a nickname of your choosing if you'd like. You can always register with your character name too, it's your choice. There is always room in the signature area for multiple character signature banners.

OOC that's pretty much it. Got a great idea for a character? Want to run a sim? Just want to join another community for Trekkies and Trekkers? Check us out. we have alot of open spots for crew on one of the sims, or for a new startup sim, as well as an area for independant character development. I can also tell you that as a sim leader your only responsibilities would be to facilitate your story. No website, no SMS, Nova or any of that. We keep everything on one forum. All the ship's information will be housed on it's wikidot page or pages as the crew sees fit.

So there is the OOC pitch. We're new. We're a little different. Come check us out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the story.....

The Zulu Sector is an area of space in the Gamma Quadrant that is home to dozens of species. It's a densely populated area that remains largely unexplored by the Federation. This is about to change. The 2nd Expeditionary Fleet, commanded by Admiral Teron Gav of Trill has been assigned to explore the region and set up a base of operations. The Chara Confederacy, led by the Allixi are wary of the Federation's presence. One of the member races however, the outgoing Arielians have allowed Starfleet to set up an outpost in their area of space. A nomadic group of traders lacking the powerful ships of their Chara Brethren, they have much to gain from a strong Starfleet presence in the area.

In addition to the Allixi and the Arielians, there are dozens of other races in the sector, many of them pre warp. Starfleet's mandate here is to explore, and establish good relations with the Chara Confederacy and the other unaligned people in the region.

Interested? Interested in running a sim in a stress free simming environment? Check us out!

www.projectvanguard.wikidot.com.

or you can hit me up at

MSM - jerichoholic42@hotmail.com
AIM - swagger456
YIM - justin.ballard79@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading! Hope to write with you soon!
HawkingActual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21 2011, 01:17 PM   #561
Treylana Hess
Cadet

Never role-played before? Have role-played but are looking for a sim to start fresh on or transfer to? Do you enjoy the Trek world and just like to write stories and are looking for a medium in which to do such?
If "Yes" was the answer to any of these questions then Starbase 242 is just the Star Trek sim for you.

Starbase 242, a member of Bravo Fleet’s Task Force 47, is located between the Betazed and Vega systems; this station serves as a major transport and resupply hub for the federation and its allies. I am your station's Commanding Officer, Treylana Hess.

Current Mission:
----

Dilithium has been found on a large asteroid two light years from the station. As the Federation's closest representative to the asteroid, Captain Treylana Hess and her crew are scheduled to host trade negotiations for the mining rights to the asteroid. However, negotiations are put on hold when one of the delegates fails to show for the first round of talks.

Current Staffing Requirements:
----

Currently the station is looking for individuals to fill key roles such as:
Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Science Officer
Security Investigations Officer
Brig Officer

We are also open to having civilian positions as well. If you wish a civilian position please send me an e-mail at co@starbase242.com and I can have the position you would like set up.

The sim is a PG-13 rated Play by Web/E-mail (PBW/E) role-play sim based in the Star Trek universe in the year 2386. Please note that if you are NOT 13 years old or older, you WILL be denied membership. If you apply and it is found out that you are under age, you will be banned from future application to the Starbase.

To apply visit http://starbase242.com
Treylana Hess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29 2011, 12:15 AM   #562
HawkingActual
Ensign

http://projectvanguard.wikidot.com

Hey there. If you're looking for a fun Trek Writing experience, then Vanguard is probably for you. we are a new community with three sims open and looking to expand slowly. We favor quality over quantity, and good storytelling over everything else. I've been a part of some great sim sites in the past, and some no so great ones, as I'm sure we can all relate to. What I'm trying to do here, is take everything that I've learned and creat an environment where a bunch of trekkies can get together and tell their stories without having to worry about things like OOC drama or ranks or task forces. I simply want to write some trek. At Vanguard that's what we're going to do.

As far as organization, it's going to be really simple. There is an Admin or two. What that means is that we update the site and keep things running. on that end. We also set things up for potential sim leaders. Then of course there are sim leaders. They facilitate the sims. And then there are members. They write. There isn't a hierarchy here. Just because a member happens to be a sim leader doesn't make him or her superior to a member. Same with admins. The goal here is to have a site where everyone contributes and plays as equals. No hidden forums... No Admiralty..no cliques... no drama. Just fun.

Speaking of no Admiralty, when you create a wikidot account (You'll need it to edit bio pages, create articles, and post on the forums), I encourage you to register with your real name or a nickname of your choosing if you'd like. You can always register with your character name too, it's your choice. There is always room in the signature area for multiple character signature banners.

OOC that's pretty much it. Got a great idea for a character? Want to run a sim? Just want to join another community for Trekkies and Trekkers? Check us out. we have alot of open spots for crew on one of the sims, or for a new startup sim, as well as an area for independant character development. I can also tell you that as a sim leader your only responsibilities would be to facilitate your story. No website, no SMS, Nova or any of that. We keep everything on one forum. All the ship's information will be housed on it's wikidot page or pages as the crew sees fit.

So there is the OOC pitch. We're new. We're a little different. Come check us out!
Now for the story.....

The Zulu Sector is an area of space in the Gamma Quadrant that is home to dozens of species. It's a densely populated area that remains largely unexplored by the Federation. This is about to change. The 2nd Expeditionary Fleet, commanded by Admiral Teron Gav of Trill has been assigned to explore the region and set up a base of operations. The Chara Confederacy, led by the Allixi are wary of the Federation's presence. One of the member races however, the outgoing Arielians have allowed Starfleet to set up an outpost in their area of space. A nomadic group of traders lacking the powerful ships of their Chara Brethren, they have much to gain from a strong Starfleet presence in the area.

In addition to the Allixi and the Arielians, there are dozens of other races in the sector, many of them pre warp. Starfleet's mandate here is to explore, and establish good relations with the Chara Confederacy and the other unaligned people in the region.

Interested? Interested in running a sim in a stress free simming environment? Check us out!

www.projectvanguard.wikidot.com.

or you can hit me up at

MSM - jerichoholic42@hotmail.com
AIM - swagger456
YIM - justin.ballard79@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading! Hope to write with you soon!
HawkingActual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10 2011, 05:54 PM   #563
JonoCC82
Ensign

Tired of the same old ship and starbase sims, actually like engineering, science or just into treknobabble? If the answer to any of these is yes then why not have a look a new sim, Starbase 332, Cerberus Station.

This sim is just getting off the ground, so far we have 3 really experienced players and are looking for others to join us for creative character writing and interesting story lines that don't revolve around fighting the alien of the week.

The station itself is under the command of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers so if you want to grab a hyperspanner or are more of a dab hand with a electron microscope then check us out. Questions and queries are welcome

Cerberus Station can be found at http://cerberus.rophf.com/index.php/main/index

Hope to hear from you soon
JonoCC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13 2011, 06:29 AM   #564
Kilan Nu
Cadet

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. I am Lieutenant Commander Kilan Nu Commanding Officer of the USS Jericho an Ambassador-class Starship apart of Task Force 86. Your probably thinking why is this ship going to be different then any other ship out their? I tell you what will set us apart......it will be a fun adventure that will be filled with all sorts of missions ranging from somewhat mellow klingons all the way to the more not so friendly foe out their. Granted she is new, but you can shape her future. Make her grow and become a good sim in Bravo Fleet. If your interested please feel free to check out our website at http://ussjericho.byethost4.com

We are a PBF based simulation (using Nova as a main website) with a 17+ age rating simulation.

The USS Jericho is looking for the following positions to be filled.

Chief Positions

Executive Officer
Chief Strategic Operations Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Science Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Counselor
Chief Intelligence Officer
Chief Diplomatic Officer
Marine Commanding Officer
Group Commander-Starfighter Wing

Along with all Assistant Positions. If your not interested in either Chief or Assistant Positions we have other positions available for you to apply for. Again check us out and if your interested please feel free to join.
Kilan Nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17 2011, 02:08 PM   #565
bminosh
Cadet

Captain Eastman, a veteran of a Borg invasion and the Dominion War. Someone that has seen the bitterness, grit, and darkness in some of the Federation's living memory. For years he served Starfleet proud, from war to exploration, and now it was his time to retire, his time to forget the horrors of war and death and reflect only on the glories of past exploration and discoveries. But, this wasn't what fate had in store for him. In the far off Galaxy of M90, an Iconian Gateway flashed to life as the first Federation explorers came through to see the wonders of another whole galaxy. What these intrepid explorers don't know is in the M90 galaxy, a race, divinely destined to rule, rules with an iron first and now, they will soon know about the Milky Way galaxy and the billions of lives that need the divine protection of the Divine Alliance, weather they want that protection or not...

This is the world of Star Trek: Dallas, which follows the adventures of the USS Dallas an Excelsior Class starship that has been thrust into the M90 galaxy. It's mission is to explore the M90 galaxy, to protect the Federation, and to bring hope and light to those who live in the shadow of an uncaring and brutal empire. The year is 2387, the place is the USS Dallas, your doorway to adventure today!

Visit Us Here: http://ussdallas.minusb.com
bminosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18 2011, 08:29 PM   #566
Richard Evans
Cadet

Re: Section 31 Roleplay

Dear Users of TrekBBS

My name is Richard Evans and I am a representative of Section 31 Roleplay. We are a Roleplaying group, that specilized in Star Trek Elite Force 1 mod RPG-X. You might be thinking that you must have Elite Force 1 to play with our group. Wrong. There are many new programs and files that will allow you to join us in a roleplay in a matter of minutes.

Don't be put off by the fact that we play RPG-X, because that's not the only thing we play. We are also expanding into Star Trek Online, Star Trek Infinite Space and other games as well.

Not only that, we are currently in the process of transfering to vBulletin forum software. This is a brand new and excited move we have decided to take, and we are very excited to launch it. So, please come by and visit us, as we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can help you get started with us.

Thanks
Richard Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18 2011, 09:03 PM   #567
KTC_88
Ensign

The USS Leviathan is a Defiant class heavy escort with orders to Patrol the Post-War Cardassian space.
We have a great crew of 6, but are always looking for more players to fill the ranks.
Join us as we start Season 2, where new adventure a wait, be sure to join early so you can take part of the entire season.
New to the Leviathan is our Awards and Commendations program where your character can earn awards through your amount of activity in the group.
Awards are given each season for the most solo posts written, the most joint posts started, for the most activity in the group, for wounds received in the line of duty and much more.
As part of the Awards and Commendations program, you will also have a chance to have your character spot lighted in your very own USS Leviathan promotional YouTube Commercial!
Join the Adventure today at www.ussleviathan.net

KTC_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18 2011, 09:14 PM   #568
KTC_88
Ensign

U.S.S. Leviathan PBEM RPG Looking for some good players

The USS Leviathan is a Defiant class heavy escort with orders to Patrol the Post-War Cardassian space.
We have a great crew of 6, but are always looking for more players to fill the ranks.
Join us as we start Season 2, where new adventures a wait, be sure to join early so you can take part of the entire season.
New to the Leviathan is our Awards and Commendations program where your character can earn awards through your activity in the group.
Awards are given each season for the most solo posts written, the most joint posts started, for the most activity in the group, for wounds received in the line of duty and much more.
As part of the Awards and Commendations program, you will also have a chance to have your character spot lighted in your very own USS Leviathan promotional YouTube Commercial!
Join the Adventure today at www.ussleviathan.net

Last edited by KTC_88; August 18 2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a period at the end of u.s.s.
KTC_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2011, 02:30 AM   #569
Alexandria
Cadet

Are you looking for a simm that has some backstory or are you looking for one that takes place on a starbase? Starbase Majestic has just that as our history began with the USS Horizon, but the crew moved on. Some stayed and continued on with Starbase Majestic, while others went their own direction.

We are looking for people to join Starbase Majestic to continue creating history on the borders of Klingon and Romulan space.

Positions, we are looking to fill are:
Chief Operations Officer/Chief Engineer
Chief Tactical Officer
Chief Science Officer
Assistant Chief Medical Officer
Civilian Positions

If there is a position not listed, feel free to ask. We are a Nova Based Simm.
To apply, go to http://www.starbasemajestic.com
Alexandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31 2011, 07:58 PM   #570
friedebarth
Lieutenant Commander

Prometheus Fleet, a new but very active and open simm fleet is looking for new players!

Our newest ship: The U.S.S. Hyperion (NCC-4742-C), an Arrogant-class starship. This simm, like the rest of the fleet, is set in 2388, but we do not accept anything in the Abramsverse or Star Trek Online as canon. Also, we're an exploratory/diplomatic-style simm, more like the Next Generation, so if you're looking to get to blow up lots of stuff and aren't really looking for character development and interesting plots, you'd be joining the wrong simm.

But for all those of you who do wish to write meaningful dialogues, three-dimensional characters and intricate subplots, this is the simm for you.

We are also very open in the way we run it OOC, so if you have plot ideas, or even ideas for story arcs, feel free to submit them to the CO for consideration. Subplots are up to the individual simmers anyway, so long as they don't interfere with the main plot.

For your information: Our simm is 15+, so we do allow mild suggestive content, drug use, and violence, and we don't want any junior high school-type drama. If you are found to be younger than 15, you will be removed without chance of appeal.

We are looking for:

- EXECUTIVE OFFICER (XO)
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Security & Tactical Officer
- Chief Science Officer
- Chief Diplomatic Officer
- Chief Flight Control Officer
- Fighter Pilots
- Intelligence Officer (part of Sec/Tac Dept)
- Strategic Operations Officer (part of Sec/Tac Dept)

We do NOT incorporate the Starfleet Marines.

Apply now and you get a virtual, imaginary cookie!
Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be follow my faith."
friedebarth is offline   Reply With Quote