RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 147,721
Members: 26,185
Currently online: 385
Newest member: lilliangamb

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Old May 26 2009, 12:51 AM   #301
odyn
Cadet

Multiverse roleplay!

Like online PBP roleplaying? Enjoy creating fun interactive stories with other people? then come on over and party it down!

We plan to have Roleplays from ever genre including:
Star Trek
Star Wars
Buffy/Angel
Firefly
Modern fantasy
Medieval fantasy
Futuristic fantasy

We have just started our first into RPG, "The changing of the Barman".
This is an excellent time to join up and get in the action. if you join now, you may even be applicable for a special achievement!

So come on over and join in the fun!

http://multiverseroleplay.proboards.com/
odyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26 2009, 11:03 PM   #302
odyn
Cadet

Multiverse roleplay

Like online PBP roleplaying? Enjoy creating fun interactive stories with other
people? then come on over and party it down!

This is an excellent time to join up and get in the action. if you join now, you
may even be applicable for a special achievement!

Old May 27 2009, 06:11 AM   #303
Ginny Kirk
Cadet

Re: RPG Recruitment Thread

I am starting my own Star Trek: Next Generation RPG on Myspace and I would LOVE to have a lot of other people join me.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=477218263

Ginny Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28 2009, 08:07 PM   #304
odyn
Cadet

Like online PBP roleplaying? Enjoy creating fun interactive stories with other people? then come on over and party it down!

We plan to have Roleplays from ever genre including:
Star Trek
Star Wars
Buffy/Angel
Firefly
Modern fantasy
Medieval fantasy
Futuristic fantasy

This is an excellent time to join up and get in the action. if you join now, you may even be applicable for a special achievement!

Old May 28 2009, 08:47 PM   #305
nx1701g
Admiral

^ Please don't spam the thread. Once a week should be fine.
Old May 31 2009, 05:57 AM   #306
NickInABox
Captain

View NickInABox's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to NickInABox Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NickInABox Send a message via Yahoo to NickInABox

I'm currently in the conceptual stages for a live action Star Trek sim I want to start.

So far all I got is 10:30 pm EST Sunday start time, going one full hour. I need to throw a crew together, and I just wanna know if anyone would be interested in joining. Experience is preferred, but all are welcome. Just message me on AIM at ltnwinstonsmith

Thank you
So goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
NickInABox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31 2009, 11:19 PM   #307
David Brennon
Lieutenant Commander

USS Hartington (PbEM) now recruiting!

The USS Hartington is now recruiting Crewmen and Officers for it's voyage into the Gamma Quadrant. Our mission: Continue the exploration started by USS Defiant under Commander Elias Vaughn.

We are an independent Play By E-Mail Sim looking for players of all experience levels. New to Star Trek Simming and Play By E-Mail Games? We have a training program that will help you get by until you are ready to stand on your own two (or more) feet. Experienced in playing in the Star Trek Universe? We have Department Lead positions open.

We are currently looking for:

Science Officers and Crewmen.
Medical Officers and Crewmen.
Enlisted Crewmen of all Departments.

No one will be turned away! We help tailor the game to your gaming desires.

Come take a look at http://usshartington.wetpaint.com/ and http://usshartington.wetpaint.com/page/Join+the+Crew! Take your next step into the Final Frontier!
David Brennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3 2009, 01:25 AM   #308
drainu8
Cadet

Everything had changed. A doorway has opened.

The ships are legendary:

ENTERPRISE...YORKTOWN...LEXINGTON...CONSTELLATION. ..FARRAGUT...

The names are heroic: Pike...Kirk...Decker...Tracey...Garrovik...

A doorway has opened that cannot be closed. What were once legends are again only metal and conduit. Who were once heroes are again only mortals.

A new path has begun. The time to become legends again, to become heroes again, is now.

A new beginning has arrived. Join us.

ASR: ORIGINS is a PBEM-based shared fiction wirting group based in the alternate timeline of the 2009 Star Trek movie. Players take the role of department heads and command players of the classic ships of the original Series era. Our mottoe is "...to explore strange new worlds...to seek out new life and new civilizations."
Please go to <<http://origins.alt-starfleet-rpg.org>> if interested, or contact the ORIGINS Liaison Officer directly at <<scottjlusby@hargray.com>>.
drainu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5 2009, 12:34 AM   #309
BF.NXD.38.Guy
Ensign

Welcome to the NXD otherwise known as the Enterprise Era Division. The NXD is situated in the year 2161. The Federation has been formed and is still in its infancy. The Vulcan's and Andorians are still skirmishing often, and the other newer species are creeping up to start trouble. The Telerites are showing their teeth, and the Klingon's are continuing to harass Starfleet's exploration efforts. Admiral Garner and Starfleet have agreed that it is time to spread out. A new fleet has been seeded in the Vulcan Sector.
The head of the new Bravo Fleet NXD is Rear Admiral Lucas Robinson and his team is comprised of Hyperion Station which is surrounded by multiple space dock construction faculties. Two of which were donated to Star Fleets ship construction effort by the Vulcan's. Along with Rear Admiral Lucas Robinson is Commodore James Olend the Executive Officer of the NXD, Commodore Akbar the Chief of Staff of the NXD.
This team is tasked with maintaining peaceful relations with the Andorians and working to avoid any future conflicts between the Federation, the Vulcan's, Tellerites and the Andorians are now part of the Birth of the Federation and the NXD is going to have to play peacekeeper in order to see the survival of the Federation. With all this going on in the galaxy... how can you really RESIST joining the front line of the new Federation? JOIN TODAY!

http://nxd.bravofleet.com/
BF.NXD.38.Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5 2009, 02:25 AM   #310
nx1701g
Admiral

^ Just wanted to say that I wish you luck. I still remember when I commanded NXD YEARS ago.
Old June 5 2009, 07:49 PM   #311
RobertScorpio
Pariah

NickInABox wrote: View Post
I'm currently in the conceptual stages for a live action Star Trek sim I want to start.

So far all I got is 10:30 pm EST Sunday start time, going one full hour. I need to throw a crew together, and I just wanna know if anyone would be interested in joining. Experience is preferred, but all are welcome. Just message me on AIM at ltnwinstonsmith

Thank you
Did this go anywhere? Or is this coming sunday what you mean? (June 7th)

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11 2009, 02:19 AM   #312
David Brennon
Lieutenant Commander

The USS Hartington is now recruiting Crewmen and Officers for it's voyage into the Gamma Quadrant. Our mission: Continue the exploration started by USS Defiant under Commander Elias Vaughn.

We are an independent Play By E-Mail Sim looking for players of all experience levels. New to Star Trek Simming and Play By E-Mail Games? We have a training program that will help you get by until you are ready to stand on your own two (or more) feet. Experienced in playing in the Star Trek Universe? We have Department Lead positions open.

We are currently looking for:

Science Officers and Crewmen.
Operations Officers and Crewmen.
Diplomatic Officer
Marine Officers and Crewmen.
Enlisted Crewmen of all Departments.

No one will be turned away! We help tailor the Simulation to your gaming desires.

Come take a look at http://usshartington.wetpaint.com/ and http://usshartington.wetpaint.com/page/Join+the+Crew! Take your next step into the Final Frontier!
David Brennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12 2009, 05:34 AM   #313
nx1701g
Admiral

Which path will you choose? Enlist in Starfleet

As exploration of the galaxy resumed following the Dominion War, storm clouds gathered at home. While new friendships were being formed, old rivalries sparked anew. Then they revealed themselves. Like a thief in the night they came from the darkness of space and struck against our homeworld. Hundreds of ships opened up their brutal onslaught ripping into out planet’s surface without regard for their targets. Civilian, military, all of them were treated the same by the mysterious Cosmic Supremacy. In the span of one evening they had viciously damaged the homeworlds of the Federation, the Klingons, and the splintered Romulans, Billions were murdered before the enemy could be forced back into their underspace and left for parts unknown.

What was intended to kill, however, was the birth of a brave new galaxy. When the enemy attacked they wanted to drive wedges between the men and women of the galaxy, instead they united them. Old infighting between the Milky Way’s greatest powers came to an abrupt close and brought them together into a new unity built on mutual cooperation and trust. This was the birth of a new Federation made up of one time enemies that were now friends. Leading the continued exploration of the galaxy was the new combined Starfleet made up of ships from all three empires making up the United Galactic Federation of Planets. Serving as the flagship of the new Starfleet is the USS Enterprise NX-1701-G.

But the Vaadwaur are still out there lurking in the mists waiting for the perfect chance to strike. Because of this the new Federation has sent probes deep into the far reaches of space to find this new and brutal enemy. Leading the charge is the first of the next generation of ship: the USS Pegasus - a ship made up of crews from the Federation, Klingon, and Romulan empires. First of her class the Pegasus will continue the voyages we have begun and journey out into the undiscovered country to further the Federation and protect it no matter the cost.

Wanted – Enterprise:
Chief Engineering Officer - Lieutenant (Minimum Starting Rank)
Chief Flight Control Officer - Lieutenant (Minimum Starting Rank)

Wanted – Pegasus:
Chief Flight Control/Operations Officer - Lieutenant (Minimum Starting Rank)
Chief Science Officer - Lieutenant (Minimum Starting Rank)

PLEASE NOTE: We are also interested in introducing characters that are Cardassian, Ferengi, Klingon, Romulan, or Talarian into the game. Please feel free to request to play a member of one of these races if you're interested.
Old June 12 2009, 10:25 AM   #314
Skywalker
Admiral

Re: Which path will you choose? Enlist in Starfleet

nx1701g, your game seems to be extremely active, with a lot of posts. Is it a tag-style game? I'm kind of interested, but I have a hard time keeping up with that style of game.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12 2009, 02:33 PM   #315
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Re: Which path will you choose? Enlist in Starfleet

Skywalker wrote: View Post
nx1701g, your game seems to be extremely active, with a lot of posts. Is it a tag-style game? I'm kind of interested, but I have a hard time keeping up with that style of game.
I agree Jedi. It looks like a fun game.

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote