What Happened To The Crew Of The NX-01

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Bry_Sinclair, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

It is 2165, ten years after we last saw the crew of the NX-01, after defeating Terra Prime (holodeck appearances don't count). Where are the crew now?

Archer: Promoted to the Admiralty and kept as far away from fleet operations or public relations as possible, he has been given the important role of seeing whether a starship can be fulled crewed by beagles.

T'Pol: Got a job as Chief Fashion Designer of Starfleet, which led to inappropriate catsuits or miniskirts for female crewmembers.

Tucker: After the uniform changes he employed an all-female engineering crew, before numerous sexual harassment and paternity scandels saw him discharged from Starfleet.

Reed: Still follows Archer around like a love sick puppy.

Mayweather: Sits at the NX-01's helm, even though the ship is in a museum.

Sato: Retired from Starfleet and started her own brand of "how to speak..." tapes and lessons. Made enough to purchase Titan and retired there.

Phlox: Eloped with Crewman Cutler and set up a small practice on an outlying colony, refered to as: Doctor Phlox, Medicine Denobulan.

Nyotarules likes this.
  2. Willow

Willow Captain Captain

:guffaw::guffaw:

Any ideas for Soval and Shran?

3. Bry_Sinclair

Shran & Soval: After finally realising that their hostility towards one another was actually masking "other feelings", they married the day the Federation was officially formed, moved to the Rigel System where they adopted an Orion girl.

How's that? :lol:

Nyotarules likes this.
  4. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Shortly after "Demons" technological advances render the NX-01 hopelessly obsolete. The Enterprise (and her crew) permanately orbit Risa as a VD clinic.

5. Terok Nor

Terok Nor Commodore Commodore

I'm not nearly well enough acquainted with these characters to do this justice but since I contributed to all the other threads I'll give it a go.

Archer - Left Starfleet to become a dog breeder.

Trip - Didn't really die. His death was faked so he could go undercover for some important mission. He stays undercover for 20 years then retires to Vulcan where he reunites with T'Pol and spends the rest of his days with her. The details of his undercover mission are kept secret for over 200 years which explains the inaccurate holdodeck program in the last episode.

T'Pol - After Trip's "death" she helps out with the early stages of the Federation formation. After a few years she returns to Vulcan. Eventually Trip reveals himself to be alive and they remain together until his death. T'Pol dies of old age at some point in the 23rd century.

Phlox - Returns to his homeworld after the completion of the Enterprise's mission. A few years later a conquering alien species eradicates all life on his planet when his people refuse to become slaves. Phlox is dead.

Archer's dog - Cryogenically frozen by Archer. Will be thawed out and adopted by suitable parents when the secret of immortality becomes available.

The rest of the crew - Reassigned to various other ships and missions of little importance.

Mur likes this.
  6. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

I lost my shit. :guffaw:

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  7. Long Syntax

Long Syntax Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I like reading through these for both the humor and the imagination. However, either for good or ill, my personal canon post season 4 has been shaped by the re-launch novels.

I liked this one too :bolian:

8. Bry_Sinclair

^ Thank you gents, I aim to please :lol:

9. Leviathan

Leviathan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

...wasn't he briefly studied as a prototype for the 'Cloaking Device'?

10. Mister Spock

Mister Spock Commander Red Shirt

I can see Archer being promoted to either Commandant of Starfleet Academy or Commander-in-Chief of Starfleet. Retiring in 2187, he is elected President of the Federation.

11. uniderth

uniderth Commodore Commodore

Archer, T'Pol, Reed, Mayweather, Phlox, Porthos, Soval, Shran, the NX-01, earth Starfleet, and Vuclan ringships, the Xindi, Temporal Cold War, and all other nonsense from Enterprise vanish from existence.

They are replaced with Johnathan Stiles, Solkar, various other crew members, the earth ringship S.S. Enterprise UEV-47, UESPA, etc. Tucker and Hoshi remained somewhat unaffected, other than Tucker was discovered to be from Cascadia rather than Florida.

Temporal investigations revealed that in the early to mid 21st century a Star Trek fan, known online as uniderth, suddenly became rich and bought the rights to Star trek. A few years later he had commissioned a new Star Trek series called Enterprise to replace the previous one of the same name. The source of this sudden wealth currently remains a mystery. However, it is suspected that a either a future version of uniderth or one of his descendants traveled back in time and gave him the money.

:devil:

Jinn likes this.
  12. STEPhon IT

STEPhon IT Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Whatever they've done it spawned the J.J. Abrams Trek universe. There's no record of Archer and his crew in the original Star Trek Universe. Even Star Trek The Motion Picture doesn't present Enterprise NX-01 in it's presentation of historical Enterprise ships.

Before someone responds because the series was not invented yet -- I know. J.J. Abrams intentionally or unintentionally gave the series a lifeline by adding the NX-01 model in his film Into Darkness. I can conclude with a sprinkle of imagination the crew of Archer's had many more adventures and many had to deal with time travel and they somehow did something or prevented a threat which erased them from the original timeline and created the J.J. Abrams Trek timeline.:vulcan:

Bry_Sinclair likes this.
  13. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

We see the "original Star Trek Universe" in Enterprise. The origin of the "J.J. Abrams Trek timeline" is spelled out in ST09. So, no.

14. STEPhon IT

You didn't read my thread carefully. Try again.

15. Nerys Myk

Where's your thread?

:p

16. STEPhon IT

LOL. I meant what I've written. In ST09, JJ Spock states a probability of what is happening to them, but Into Darkness aligns the historical engineering models in alignment. Since the JJ universes architecture is different from the real Star Trek timeline, I found the NX model in line with the other models interesting because it wasn't altered to fit that interpretation of Trek designs.

But in this Thread I wanted to write about I thought happened to the crew of NX-01. :vulcan:

17. Nerys Myk

Why would they want they alter it? It's a nod to the TV series.

What do you mean by "architecture". Most hero ships. especially ones named "Enterprise" follow the same basic design. The differences are due to the changing aesthetics/technology of the real world not the fictional ones of Star Trek.

The NX is clearly influenced by the TNG+ design aesthetics with some TOS nods. The reboot 1701 is TOS/TMP on steroids.

18. Shark

Shark Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Archer: Used as a figurehead in founding the UFP due to his popularity. His speech was written by someone qualified. Once more Starships were built and crewed he was promoted and was quietly buried in paperwork. Once out on patrol as a V.I.P, his shuttle fell into a spacial anomaly and he found himself in a reality where his life was being affected by a two headed monster that called itself the "Producer"; this entity wrote him into one perilous situation after another until, tired of being manipulated, he killed his captor. He then found himself in a void of nothingness where he met his untimely fate...

T'pol: Upon Archer's promotion, she returned to Vulcan to attain mental and emotional stability. She failed and married Trip Tuckers best friend.

Tucker: Upon his death he found that he had been 'shunted' into a parallel Universe where he could see and hear everything in our plane, but could not interact with it physically. He went quietly mad. (And probably became one of the non-corporeal bad-guys from TNG.)

Mayweather: On a routine mission to Algernon minor, he was affected physically by an intense field of radiation, rendering him completely paralyzed. No one knew of this for several weeks.

Reed: Met the man of his dreams and settled down on the Planet M-Zed V: A planet ravaged by war.

Phlox: Settled down with Reed on M-Zed V.

Sato: After having established the "Linguacode translation matrix" she disappeared in 2163 where she found herself in a Universe of barbarity and, much to her surprise, was made ruler of a great empire. She died shortly after.

NX-01: After having the lowest attendance numbers at the Starfleet museum, the ship was unceremoniously towed to open space and used as target practice.

Porthos: Lived happily ever after. (Didn't actually disappear, Scotty was just dicking with two trespassers. Scotty was actually on Delta Vega after being charged with exposing himself to minors. And that stupid little friend of his. (But his little friend secretly liked it so he stuck with him))

19. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

So, perhaps.

As a fan, I do prescribe to the idea that Nero didn't create a alternate universe, but rather he joined one already in existence. A universe possibly created by the events of First Contact.

One of Two likes this.
  20. Squiggy

Squiggy FrozenToad Admiral

There's a USS Archer in Star Trek: Nemesis.