Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Takei Has Growth Removed

Retro Review: Tears of the Prophets
By: Michelle on Sep 12

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Jennifer Esposito
Thumbs Up 29 58.00%
Thumbs Down 7 14.00%
Thumbs Sideways 14 28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old July 19 2014, 04:25 PM   #136
sojourner
Admiral

Re: Jennifer Esposito: Babe of the Week #24 (July 2014)

guldulac wrote: View Post
If you need somebody to review a series of other documents to understand your position, you're doing it wrong.
If you enter a battle without surveying the situation, expect to lose.

But hey, keep dancing!
Old July 19 2014, 04:28 PM   #137
guldulac
Rear Admiral

Deckerd wrote: View Post
All we have to do is look at your sig to see the whole decade old resentment that fuels your ire. You need to let go, baby.
Huh? To be honest, I had forgotten all about the signature, though there's nothing wrong with it. That's water long under the bridge. Bonz and I get along fine, though I don't post here much these days. Basically, you seem to either not like my message, or don't like hearing it from somebody who isn't already part of the club. Fine, whatever.

"Feeding the ego of people who like to bugger up my board is not something I like." -- Lisa
Old July 19 2014, 04:30 PM   #138
BigJake
Rear Admiral

Basically, you seem to either not like my message, or don't like hearing it from somebody who isn't already part of the club. Fine, whatever.
It's almost like there's some very basic thing about the conversation that you're not quite understanding. That sure must be frustrating.
Old July 19 2014, 05:12 PM   #139
Top41

UGH!!! People, there is so much trolling, name-calling, sexism, bickering and troll-feeding in this thread that I don't even know where to start.

maquisleader wrote: View Post
Goddamn. I would fuck every hole in her body, and would be willing to stab her to make some new fuck holes.
Obviously, warned.

Paladin wrote: View Post
She does kinda look like a pretty version of Celine Dion so I'm going to have to go with thumbs up her.

Oops, I mean "for her."
"Thumbs up her"? Disgusting. Warning for trolling.

maquisleader wrote: View Post
Goddamn. I would fuck every hole in her body, and would be willing to stab her to make some new fuck holes.
Paladin wrote: View Post
She does kinda look like a pretty version of Celine Dion so I'm going to have to go with thumbs up her.

Oops, I mean "for her."
BigJake wrote: View Post
If you need somebody to review a series of other documents to understand your position, you're doing it wrong.
Especially since, you know, guldulac and reading comprehension... not so much.

Come on, crank out that same line again. Dance, dance! I'm pretty sure you still won't have worked out the flaw in your logic five years from now, let alone five minutes from now.
CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post

Really? It's completely obvious. The thread itself is the route of any sexism contained herein. Saga has singled out a specific comment, missing the forest for the trees. Really, even my eight year old can understand the fruit of the poison tree concept.
What does evidence that was obtained illegally have to do with this thread?
You seem a bit slow, but try to keep up. The term is used in the legal arena, but it has meaning beyond such a limited environment. The tree in this case is the rampant sexism on display at TrekBBS. But people who pretend to be concerned ignore the root issue, instead picking on a single fruit. Get it now?
Warning for trolling. You really should get one for spamming, too, for all the off-topic posting.

BigJake wrote: View Post
Especially since, you know, guldulac and reading comprehension... not so much.

Come on, crank out that same line again. Dance, dance! I'm pretty sure you still won't have worked out the flaw in your logic five years from now, let alone five minutes from now.
Warning for trolling. If someone is trolling, don't fight fire with fire.

OK, this thread is being shut down. This should be a no-brainer, but crass, blatantly sexist comments do not belong in these threads. You can appreciate someone's physical attractiveness without being a pig. And if you can't, we can't have threads like this in GTV&M anymore.

Any Babe of the Week threads opened before Friday of next week will be closed. Consider this a time out.

CLOSED.