RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,679
Members: 24,827
Currently online: 429
Newest member: Sb118_James

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old February 7 2014, 02:53 AM   #1
Ro_Laren
Commodore

Falling Skies

Does anyone know when Season 4 of Falling Skies will premiere? Do the new seasons normally start in June? Each season is so few episodes and hence air so far apart that in between seasons I always forget what is happening on the show! I can't remember how the last season ended since it ended back in August 2013!!
Ro_Laren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7 2014, 03:02 AM   #2
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Falling Skies

Ro_Laren wrote: View Post
Does anyone know when Season 4 of Falling Skies will premiere? Do the new seasons normally start in June? Each season is so few episodes and hence air so far apart that in between seasons I always forget what is happening on the show! I can't remember how the last season ended since it ended back in August 2013!!
Starts in late June or July, I believe. Typically, it's 8 Weeks (Double Premiere Episode, double Finale Episode, 10 episodes in all)

I'm thinking I'm gonna run through the whole 30 episodes, I haven't watched S1, since right before S2 aired, and then only watched the last couple of S2 before S3 aired. So, yea, I need to pop in my DVD-Rs and get the whole Series in (though 30 episodes isn't likely to take me over 3 weeks, 'specially, since I'm not watching anything but Classic Dramas and Musicals lately.

Damn, I'm gonna pop in S1Ep1 now...THANKS for the Suggestion

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote