RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,373
Posts: 5,504,222
Members: 25,126
Currently online: 388
Newest member: Ted Dave

TrekToday headlines

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

New Line of Anovos Enterprise Uniforms
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 24 2013, 07:01 AM   #151
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

Gingers are not real people like we are.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:02 AM   #152
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

:: stares at Guy's avatar ::
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:11 AM   #153
borgboy
Fleet Captain
 
borgboy's Avatar
 
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

teacake wrote: View Post
I remember watching some show or movie..where the main character was suddenly in an alternative timeline life with a husband and a couple of red haired kids. And the whole episode/movie she was trying to get back which would erase this timeline when she did it and she succeeded and there didn't seem to be any agonizing over erasing these kids from existence
Any decent person should have some feeling over that.
I try to block out Janeway and Tom's lizard babies. I tell myself that they were just surrogates to pass on the alien DNA so there wasn't much of a connection. It would've been strange if Janeway had gotten all maternal and insisted on raising her lizard babies. She could've started docking Tom's pay (replicater credits I guess) for child support.
__________________
Resistance is futile
borgboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:13 AM   #154
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

teacake wrote: View Post
:: stares at Guy's avatar ::
You need to read more comic books if you don't know who that is.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:15 AM   #155
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

borgboy wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
I remember watching some show or movie..where the main character was suddenly in an alternative timeline life with a husband and a couple of red haired kids. And the whole episode/movie she was trying to get back which would erase this timeline when she did it and she succeeded and there didn't seem to be any agonizing over erasing these kids from existence
Any decent person should have some feeling over that.
I try to block out Janeway and Tom's lizard babies. I tell myself that they were just surrogates to pass on the alien DNA so there wasn't much of a connection. It would've been strange if Janeway had gotten all maternal and insisted on raising her lizard babies. She could've started docking Tom's pay (replicater credits I guess) for child support.
By that reckoning then Sam was paying Neelix replicator rations to look after Naomi.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:21 AM   #156
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

borgboy wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
I remember watching some show or movie..where the main character was suddenly in an alternative timeline life with a husband and a couple of red haired kids. And the whole episode/movie she was trying to get back which would erase this timeline when she did it and she succeeded and there didn't seem to be any agonizing over erasing these kids from existence
Any decent person should have some feeling over that.
I try to block out Janeway and Tom's lizard babies. I tell myself that they were just surrogates to pass on the alien DNA so there wasn't much of a connection. It would've been strange if Janeway had gotten all maternal and insisted on raising her lizard babies. She could've started docking Tom's pay (replicater credits I guess) for child support.
Memoryalpha disagrees with you, they are listed as the children of Tom and Janeway in their Bio cards.

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
:: stares at Guy's avatar ::
You need to read more comic books if you don't know who that is.
Why are you taking me seriously.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:50 AM   #157
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

Too much Scandal.

I have a phantom of Olvia Pope in the back of my head vetting and coaching all my new thoughts.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:56 AM   #158
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

That's a little creepy.











__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:59 AM   #159
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

It's not like I've tried to squeeze a life size woman inside there before.

I know all of her won't fit.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 02:49 PM   #160
borgboy
Fleet Captain
 
borgboy's Avatar
 
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

teacake wrote: View Post
borgboy wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
I remember watching some show or movie..where the main character was suddenly in an alternative timeline life with a husband and a couple of red haired kids. And the whole episode/movie she was trying to get back which would erase this timeline when she did it and she succeeded and there didn't seem to be any agonizing over erasing these kids from existence
Any decent person should have some feeling over that.
I try to block out Janeway and Tom's lizard babies. I tell myself that they were just surrogates to pass on the alien DNA so there wasn't much of a connection. It would've been strange if Janeway had gotten all maternal and insisted on raising her lizard babies. She could've started docking Tom's pay (replicater credits I guess) for child support.
Memoryalpha disagrees with you, they are listed as the children of Tom and Janeway in their Bio cards.

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
:: stares at Guy's avatar ::
You need to read more comic books if you don't know who that is.
Why are you taking me seriously.
I can see why they would be listed that way, but I still don't think they have any of Janeway or Paris's DNA. At least I didn't see any resemblance.
__________________
Resistance is futile
borgboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 06:33 PM   #161
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

Mutated and altered, but it's still their DNA.

Janeway cheered that she raped Tom.

It's never a victimless crime.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:07 PM   #162
borgboy
Fleet Captain
 
borgboy's Avatar
 
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

I never interpreted what happened to Janeway and Tom quite that way. Surely both of them weren't in control. If anything the alien lizard people raped both of them.
__________________
Resistance is futile
borgboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:10 PM   #163
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

There were no alien lizards.

They were evolved humans.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:51 PM   #164
borgboy
Fleet Captain
 
borgboy's Avatar
 
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

ok, I don't remember all the details. Those evolved humans are the ones to blame for violating both Janeway and Paris.
__________________
Resistance is futile
borgboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 07:55 PM   #165
Ho Ho Homeier
Vice Admiral
 
Ho Ho Homeier's Avatar
 
Location: Melakon's place
Re: Could Fury have worked with a rewrite?

Those evolved humans were Janeway and Paris.
__________________
Curly: Oh, you hit Santa Claus. Just for that, no toys! --Wee Wee Monsieur (1938)
Ho Ho Homeier is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
kes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.