Mulgrew: Playing Red
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Hallmark 2015 Trek Ornaments
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old November 14 2013, 10:56 AM   #31
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Tomorrow People

On Voyager, Chakotay got put into a Borg hive mind gestalt to heal... He hadn't uncoupled from that great link before he hooked up with a sexy Borg lady 5 minutes later.

Borg orgy.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15 2013, 02:23 AM   #32
JD
Admiral

This was a good episode. I liked getting some development for Russel and Stephen's partner, . I thought they were setting up her and her sister joining The Tomorrow People, so I was sad to to see them kill off Stephen's partner (Darcy?). I was surprised to actually get Stephen and Cara hooking up while she was till with John, it'll definitely be interesting to see exactly where this goes.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16 2014, 09:07 PM   #33
TayLaLaLa
Fleet Captain

I like this show. LUV Peyton List. But it feels lacking EP to EP. Not a bad return from the break.

The show moves to MON 9PM MAR 17th. I think it will die in that spot. I hope I'm wrong.
TayLaLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17 2014, 01:28 AM   #34
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Now Wednesday night won't be the big night at the Amell household.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17 2014, 01:36 AM   #35
Pauln6
Commodore

Overall it's mediocre but it might pick up some pace. I like my heroes with a bit more individuality and if they can all do the three Ts equally well and all fight equally well they all become a bit interchangeable.

Generally I dislike the absence of any moral compass for any of the characters. Life is cheap for Ultra and homo superiors are put down like dogs. Whereas the Tomorrow People are violent thieves with no sense that human laws should apply to them. Given the number of headaches they get they seem to be attempting to murder people on a regular basis. The mothers are pretty much the only characters I want to see come out of this alive and they're the most likely characters to end up dead... cough... Shmi... cough. Tim's ok i guess, although I'm unclear where their electricity supply is coming from..

I'm just a bit too young to recall the original and a bit too old to have watched the 90's version so I'm not sure where they'll take the show as it progresses.

I do miss the original theme tune though.

Other Worlds Role Playing Game
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...ducts_id=97631
Pauln6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21 2014, 02:39 AM   #36
JD
Admiral

I thought the last episode was pretty good.
Old January 24 2014, 11:09 PM   #37
TayLaLaLa
Fleet Captain

Good EP. Julian makes for an interesting lesser villain. I want to see were they go with Charlotte.
Old January 25 2014, 02:23 AM   #38
JD
Admiral

Yeah this was a good one.
I'm an Alexa Vega fan, so I liked seeing her, although I didn't recognize her at first with her hair dyed.
It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens when Julian pops back up.
I've liked the way that they've handled to transition from John's leadership to Cara's. I'm curious if that is actually going to be a permanent or at least long term change, or if John will end up back in charge in a few episodes.
Old February 6 2014, 04:05 AM   #39
Agent Richard07
Admiral

1x13... A strong episode with a lot of good development.

- Can't wait to learn more about Serinda Swan's character. She does a good British accent by the way.

- Looks like Stephen is one of those super tomorrow people since he has two parents with powers.

- I like that the mess with Astrid along with Stephen quitting weren't just waved away.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6 2014, 05:24 AM   #40
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

I knew they couldn't waste an actress like this on a Gladys Kravitz character.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7 2014, 06:54 AM   #41
JD
Admiral

Wow, lots of big developments. This was a great episode. I was not expecting Marla (Stephen's mother) to actually be one of the Tomorrow People. I figured she might know about them but I didn't actually expect her to be one. Hopefully she won't be evil. The only other major two roles I've seen Clark play in 24 and Covert Affairs both turned out to be villainous traitors, so at this point that is where my mind goes any time I see her.
Glad to see Serinda Swan coming in as a recurring character, I really liked her on both Breakout Kings and Graceland.
Old February 7 2014, 07:09 AM   #42
BigFoot
Admiral

I had a feeling Stephen's mom had powers for a while now... so I'm glad I was right. Another good ep this week, I've really been enjoying this show.
BigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7 2014, 09:44 PM   #43
TayLaLaLa
Fleet Captain

Great EP. Marla is a TP.
Old February 7 2014, 09:50 PM   #44
Relayer1
Commodore

I've quit. Without actually being bad, it's all so...

Maybe it's me. I've stopped watching almost all of the sci-fi ish shows on TV. They just aren't griping me. I think I've seen too many.

I could do with something NOT set on Earth.
Old May 6 2014, 08:14 AM   #45
TayLaLaLa
Fleet Captain

The finale was okay. I doubt the show will be back. Don't know how TTP could just "hang out" at Ultra without no one(government who funded it) being concerned. The whole thing with Jedikiah and John and essentially building another secret agency where TTP will probably be used and abused is just boring. I hope to see Peyton List on another show soon if this show doesn't continue.