New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide

Cumberbatch As Turing

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old March 10 2014, 07:18 PM   #271
trekkiebaggio
Vice Admiral

View trekkiebaggio's Twitter Profile
Re: Once Upon A Time Season 3

Yeah I liked the episode, it's good to have the show back. Not sure how I feel about futureSnow and futureCharming losing their memories as well, seems like a lot of memory loss going on!

Even though the last line was predictable I did love it!

Man of Yesterday - My blog: movie, books and board game reviews.
trekkiebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10 2014, 08:20 PM   #272
Gryffindorian
Vice Admiral

I wonder if Regina is back, too, or did she battle it out with the Wicked Witch and somehow get defeated and captured? Regina is one character on the show I've grown to like. At first, she was just someone you loved to hate, but as time progressed, we saw more of her humanity.
Old March 10 2014, 11:43 PM   #273
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral

js wrote: View Post
Did like Emma grabbing her signature jacket to go home to Storybrooke.
I liked that too!

One wonders why the Wicked Witch of the West would send them BACK to Storybrook... what's in it for her?

Or did Regina figure out a way for her to get back to Henry by faking out TWWOTW ?

I really liked how Snow found Regina burying her heart, and how she talked her into accepting the heart, pain and all. That was something Cora never figured out until it was much too late.

Does Regina recognize Robin as her soulmate, or did she never see his face when she went to the tavern with the fairy?
Old March 11 2014, 12:06 AM   #274
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

She only saw his tattoo.
Old March 11 2014, 01:06 AM   #275
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Oh gods.

Regina is pregnant too.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 06:36 AM   #276
JD
Admiral

I liked this one. I was wondering how they were going to end up back in Storybrooke, and this works for me. I'm just glad they didn't make everyone forget who they are, I was getting afraid they were actually going that way for a few minutes. It will be interesting to see the reverse of the season 1 relationship between Emma and Henry, with her now the believer and him not knowing what's going on.
As for why the Wicked Witch sent them back, my theory right now is that they were a threat and she wanted to get rid of them.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 07:22 AM   #277
sojourner
Vice Admiral

So, at least we can despense with the "they forgot about Storybrooke when the went back to enchanted forest" debate.

Not really excited that this episode just basically sets us 2 episodes back plot wise. The show may have "jumped the shark" with this episode, or "flown the monkey".
Old March 11 2014, 12:17 PM   #278
Takeru
Fleet Captain

JD wrote: View Post
As for why the Wicked Witch sent them back, my theory right now is that they were a threat and she wanted to get rid of them.
What if Regina send them all back to escape the Wicked Witch and WW interfered at the last moment to make them forget the past year, possibly because they knew a way to defeat her?
It's not really wicked to send your enemies to a cozy little town where they can live their lives peacefully with most of their memories intact.
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 04:44 PM   #279
Jolaris
Commander

I was disappointed that Walsh was revealed to be a gargoyle(?), it was a much stronger scene when she decided that she had to give up the happy life she lived because she was the Chosen One, and the Chosen One never ever gets to settle down and live happily and she knew it.

They already did it with Bael, why do it again?

To get to the other side of course!
Jolaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 04:55 PM   #280
Scout101
Admiral

Flying Monkey...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 05:02 PM   #281
Sindatur
Rear Admiral

As far as The Wicked Witch of The West entering the story, I assume she's the one set up house in Regina's/Snow's castle. And the Confrontation to regain the Castle is what resulted in the new curse being cast

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11 2014, 08:41 PM   #282
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral

I don't think so.

If TWWOTW just sent them back to Storybrook because she wanted to get rid of them, why did Hook tell Emma she had to drink the potion to save her folks?

No... something Wicked is coming to Storybrook, and a certain Witch didn't want Emma involved at all, that's why she's had her flying monkey court the Saviour these last 8 months.

I wonder if this Witch and Regina are old buddies, like Regina and Mallificent were old friends.

I still wonder why Aurora couldn't warn Regina about the castle & the Witch.

I also wonder if Mulan is still with Robin's merry band.

It was nice to see the people in the forest didn't have all their memories wiped, since Aurora remembered Baelfire was looking for his son.
Old March 12 2014, 05:15 AM   #283
JD
Admiral

Takeru wrote: View Post
What if Regina send them all back to escape the Wicked Witch and WW interfered at the last moment to make them forget the past year, possibly because they knew a way to defeat her?
It's not really wicked to send your enemies to a cozy little town where they can live their lives peacefully with most of their memories intact.
I realized the other problem with my theory. She appears to be coming to Storybrooke, which wouldn't make sense if she was just trying to get rid of them. Takeru's theory quoted above does seem to make more sense at this point.
Sindataur, that was Regina's castle we saw TWWotW in at the end up of the episode.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12 2014, 02:59 PM   #284
Kosh Naranek
Captain

I loved how Regina had to keep correcting herself and saying "our castle." I giggled.

I think Regina sent them all back to Storybrooke to save them - or perhaps Rumple did? Rumple created the curse in the first place. I think their return is one part someone within their band trying to save them and one part the wicked witch trying to stop that from happening.

Where is Mulan? She joined Robin and his band did she not?

I guess Tink ended up somewhere else or she could have hit Regina in the head with a cow pat and told her royal highness that the love of Regina's life was standing right in front of her.
Old March 12 2014, 03:16 PM   #285
trekkiebaggio
Vice Admiral

View trekkiebaggio's Twitter Profile

Isn't Jamie Chung on another show now?

Man of Yesterday - My blog: movie, books and board game reviews.
trekkiebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote