RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,693
Members: 24,208
Currently online: 767
Newest member: meshman63

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old September 27 2013, 04:16 AM   #46
Australis
Writer

Re: Girls - is this the man for you?

Davros wrote: View Post
And I thought I was bad with my "Tragically unhip older man with no ambition seeks late teen early twenties nymphomaniac super model type for long relationship of utter dependence."
Hey! You copied my listing!
"… Times change, and so must I… we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that’s okay, that’s good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 07:23 AM   #47
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.

You can definitely see his dick through his pants on the front page of his website.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 10:03 AM   #48
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion

Tora Ziyal wrote: View Post
RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Tora Ziyal wrote: View Post
Most people's lists just aren't as detailed, narrow-minded, and rigid as his.
So two webbed toes is asking too much?
Well, I'd suggest maybe considering someone with just one if she's really great in other ways.
Probably a good idea. I'm not getting any younger.
Old September 27 2013, 07:07 PM   #49
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr

I will admit I don't find women with a very dark skin tone attractive. I also don't find pale skin / blond hair very attractive. I have always been attracted to the mediterranean look (dark hair, bronze or tan skin tone, which includes light skinned 'black' women).

This guy goes out of his way to come across as racist while saying he's not racist.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended.” - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 09:31 PM   #50
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

Well, that's fine. It's one thing to prefer a skin color over another in a potential mate. But it's a whole other thing to prefer that because you have a notion of White Supremacy and go into a racist list of reasons why you don't like that skin color (because you find them to be an inferior race.)
Old September 28 2013, 03:09 AM   #51
Yoda
Rear Admiral

Hey man we all got dealbreakers.
Old September 28 2013, 03:45 AM   #52
Tiberius
Commodore

There's a word for people like him.

WANKER.

In his case, apparently it's literal as well.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28 2013, 10:18 AM   #53
Jono
Rear Admiral

Can't believe he doesn't know how to swim.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28 2013, 01:32 PM   #54
teacake
Admiral

That's useful though for any woman that ends up with him. After taking out the life insurance of course.

■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
Old September 28 2013, 02:02 PM   #55
FPAlpha
Rear Admiral

He reacted to his site actually making some news:

9/28/2013
This is the first time I have been able to log in to my website since I first created it and I would like to give everyone a update to my website…..
When I wrote everything on this website originally, 4 days ago, at about 2:30am, with a very sleepy & tired mind, rushing just typing out random thoughts as soon as they came to my mind, all of which only took me about 20 minutes to type everything on this website, it was only meant as a rough draft, I had no idea millions of people from all over the world were going to be seeing it before I had everything worded exactly as I wanted it.
But due to people reading my website, in it’s unfinished condition at the time 4 days ago, it’s easy to understand how people took so many things I stated on here out of context, and misundertood me as a person.
Guess what dude.. whenever people are not in total control, tired, stressed etc. and don't have time or the energy to think things through then they are the most honest.

You douchebag are a racist and you don't want a live being with faults and strengths, you want something out of a genetics lab that fits you perfectly so that you don't have to change a single bit and accommodate your partner.

Oh.. and you are a racist. No denying or explaining that.
Old September 28 2013, 02:33 PM   #56
teacake
Admiral

If even 1/10th of that dribble was his godshonestruth he's still a douchebag.

■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
Old September 28 2013, 03:03 PM   #57
Collingwood Nick
Vice Admiral

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
you want something out of a genetics lab that fits you perfectly so that you don't have to change a single bit and accommodate your partner.
I fail to see what the issue is. The idea that someone should change for the benefit of someone else I consider quite wrong.
Old September 28 2013, 04:54 PM   #58
FPAlpha
Rear Admiral

So any time you get a gf and she doesn't like a habit of yours you just ignore it and not even think about it?

No one is asking for a total character change but once you are in a relationship you have to compromise or it won't work. This dude apparently whipped out a shopping list he needs to cross out before he gets together with a woman and if one criteria is not met it's game over.
Old September 28 2013, 09:31 PM   #59
Yoda
Rear Admiral

I think you guys are just jealous because he got to work with the great John Lithgow:
Old September 28 2013, 09:38 PM   #60
RAMA
Vice Admiral

I really don't like being linked to the same gender as this guy.

I HAVE to say this though: the man is racist, however I don't find not having a natural attraction to another race as racist, I falls under the category of personal preference with aesthetics amongst the usual list people mention. We have to be realistic and say yes there are differences is looks with races and some people may not like those differences...it's pretty common and even when exposed to other countries with a majority of other races, there's a reason why Asians wind up with Asians to a great extent and so on. Now having said that, I personally find I can have an attraction to anyone I think is physically pretty within any race.

RAMA