MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Ships Of The Line Design Contest

Next Weekend: Shore Leave 36!

True Trek History To Be Penned

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old September 26 2013, 10:36 PM   #31
Argus Skyhawk
Commodore

Re: Girls - is this the man for you?

Now that this guy has made himself unintentionally famous, I wonder whether he will find what he is looking for. Do you suppose that out of the thousands of people that are now seeing his website, one of them might be an underweight long-haired racist redhead thinking to herself, "You know, this sounds like my type of man!"?

Last edited by Argus Skyhawk; September 26 2013 at 11:20 PM.
Argus Skyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26 2013, 10:45 PM   #32
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

There are women out there who fall in love with meth-headed tweekers who beat them. So, yeah, there's a "possibility" some woman who's completely ran out of self-esteem will fall for this jackass.
Old September 26 2013, 10:46 PM   #33
Collingwood Nick
Vice Admiral

And he's offering some decent money for help finding them. If you're a positive petite redhead you should contact this guy, make some coin.
Old September 26 2013, 10:52 PM   #34
Pondwater
Fleet Captain

No, thank you. Although, I can't rip the guy for being specific for what he wants in a mate. He is not unlike a lot of men in this area.
Pondwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26 2013, 11:04 PM   #35
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion

Why is some random loser getting any attention?

Tora Ziyal wrote: View Post
Most people's lists just aren't as detailed, narrow-minded, and rigid as his.
So two webbed toes is asking too much?
Old September 27 2013, 12:11 AM   #36
Argus Skyhawk
Commodore

Some of the stuff he posted here is so over-the-top I am wondering if he is faking it. Perhaps that Jimmy Kimmel video is making me paranoid.

Link
My ex girlfriend was more tolerant of gays than I am, my beliefs never bothered her. Yes I hate poverty stricken people, and that's what most of East Austin is. I believe in God & I believe in Love.
people in poverty have a choice, people that are poor CHOOSE to be poor! Life is whatever you make it!
link
i'm proud to be narcissistic, it's a healthy thing to be.
link
I'm not racist and I would never date a woman that is racist! I hate racism. But I do not believe in whites & blacks mixing sexually, and many blacks also agree with that too! And as far as you being offended, grow a pair dude. Who cares if you are offended? I sure as hell don't! There's no law against "offending" people. You are just overly sensitive dude. This can be a rough world, toughen up your skin. As far as the color you were born, sounds like that's a YP not a MP as in that's your problem, not my problem, go cry on someone else's shoulder. boo hoo lol
Old September 27 2013, 12:34 AM   #37
Alidar Jarok
Everything in moderation but moderation

Completely Unnatural Mixed-Race Couple Actually Kind of Beautiful in a Way
Old September 27 2013, 12:50 AM   #38
MacLeod
Admiral

Well he's made one mistake already with a birthday of the 18th August you would be a Leo not a Virgo as Virgo starts on the 23rd August.

But his list reads like a shopping list and if you've ever been shopping there is nearly always one item that you want that is out of stock.

Sure attraction is highly subjective, You can also find someone attractive but not be attracted to them.

And I thought we were all one race the human race, I suspect he means ethenticity.

What ever happened to finding a girl/boy you find attractive, enjoy doing activites with etc?

Should we accept people for who they are? Sometimes the right person might be the one we overlook because of something as silly as a tattoo. Surely if they get enjoyment from having a tattoo then isn't that whats important. Rather than trying to get someone to change to suit only you.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 12:50 AM   #39
propita
Rear Admiral

You know the guy's a jerk.

He's either going to have to greatly compromise (and likely get divorced in the future for not getting his way), stick to his guns (and stay single except for the occasional prostitute), or meet someone that actually meets a LOT of his list (and find out he can't stand her).

Regardless, he's gonna bitch about women not being women.
propita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 01:17 AM   #40
Maestro
Vice Admiral

So... just liking big boobs is no longer a bad thing?
Old September 27 2013, 01:35 AM   #41
MacLeod
Admiral

Realestically speaking many of us both male and feamle have things we look for in a potential partner. Just that some have a longer list than others
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27 2013, 01:57 AM   #42
Leith Jones
Vice Admiral

Whaddya bet he has already bought a catalog of Asian women looking for American husbands?
Old September 27 2013, 02:25 AM   #43
Davros
Fleet Admiral

And I thought I was bad with my "Tragically unhip older man with no ambition seeks late teen early twenties nymphomaniac super model type for long relationship of utter dependence."
Old September 27 2013, 02:42 AM   #44
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

MacLeod wrote: View Post
Realestically speaking many of us both male and feamle have things we look for in a potential partner. Just that some have a longer list than others
Probably. but this guy seems needlessly picky but, okay, he likes what he likes. I guess we can't fault him too much on that if we all wrote down our "ideal mate" down to hair color, size, personality, body piercings/ink we'd probably come out sounding pretty shallow and such too. I think where this guy mostly loses any sympathy is when he gets into rather racist diatribes. Which, again, fine, he likes certain skin color on his women. In of itself not "bad."

Then he goes and says "I'm not racist but here's a long list of reasons why white people are better than black people" which I think is the point he fully straps on the asshat.
Old September 27 2013, 02:51 AM   #45
Tora Ziyal
Rear Admiral

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Tora Ziyal wrote: View Post
Most people's lists just aren't as detailed, narrow-minded, and rigid as his.
So two webbed toes is asking too much?
Well, I'd suggest maybe considering someone with just one if she's really great in other ways.
Tora Ziyal is offline   Reply With Quote