The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service

Yelchin In New Indie Thriller

Saldana In The Book of Life

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Deep Space Nine

Deep Space Nine What We Left Behind, we will always have here.

Old August 25 2013, 12:10 PM   #346
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: "Homefront"/"Paradise Lost" Line-by-Line

JOSEPH: You may want to test everyone, but that doesn't mean we all have to cooperate. I didn't swear any oath to Starfleet, and neither did Jake... or your sister... or anyone else in this family. We have rights, Ben... including the right to be as stubborn and thickheaded as we want.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 25 2013, 12:13 PM   #347
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

SISKO: Damn it, Dad. Can't you cooperate just one time? You don't take your medication, you don't go to the doctor, you won't let Judith help you in the restaurant. Just one time, please do what you're asked.
BlueStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25 2013, 12:41 PM   #348
MacLeod
Admiral

JOSEPH: I wish I could. But what you're asking me to do isn't right.You can't go around constantly making people prove they are who they say they are. That's no way to live and I won't go along with it. Now if you want to make yourself useful, start boiling some water for the shrimp.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
Old August 25 2013, 12:41 PM   #349
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

SISKO: Come on, Dad. Don't be this way. If I have to, I will get a warrant-
Old August 25 2013, 12:48 PM   #350
MacLeod
Admiral

JOSEPH: And what? Hold me down and force me to give you my blood? Because that's the only way-- Damnit. Now look what I've done.
Old August 25 2013, 12:57 PM   #351
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

(Joseph has cut his finger with his chopping knife. He puts it under the tap as Sisko stares at the blood on the knife.)
JOSEPH: Jake?
Old August 25 2013, 04:21 PM   #352
Athena28
Commodore

JAKE: Yeah?
Athena28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25 2013, 04:55 PM   #353
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

JOSEPH: I've got a dermal regenerator under the... Benjamin Lafayette Sisko. What the hell has gotten into your head? You actually thought I was one of them, didn't you?
Old August 25 2013, 04:58 PM   #354
MacLeod
Admiral

SISKO: I don't know. I wasn't sure.
Old August 25 2013, 05:19 PM   #355
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

JOSEPH: This business has got you so twisted around you can't think straight. You're seeing shape-shifters everywhere! Maybe you ought to think about something for a minute. If I was a smart shape-shifter, a really good one, the first thing I would do would be to grab some poor soul off the street, absorb every ounce of his blood, and let it out on cue whenever someone like you tried to test me. Don't you see? There isn't a test that's been created a smart man can't find his way around. You aren't going to catch shape-shifters using some gadget. The only thing you can count on in this life is... aargh!
Old August 25 2013, 05:49 PM   #356
MacLeod
Admiral

JAKE: Grandpa.
Old August 25 2013, 05:53 PM   #357
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

(Sisko catches Joseph in his arms.)

[Sisko's SF office]

SISKO: The EMT's said he'd be okay and they were right. It turns out it was just a mild stroke brought on by his atherosclerosis.
Old August 25 2013, 05:58 PM   #358
MacLeod
Admiral

ODO: How's Jake handling it?
Old August 25 2013, 05:59 PM   #359
BlueStuff
Rear Admiral

SISKO: He is very upset. He knows as well as I do that if my father doesn't take better care of himself...
Old August 25 2013, 06:01 PM   #360
MacLeod
Admiral

ODO: I've found that when it comes to doing what's best for you, you humanoids have a distressing habit of doing the exact opposite.