RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,341
Posts: 5,444,822
Members: 24,965
Currently online: 570
Newest member: MattSmith786

TrekToday headlines

Trek UglyDolls First Look
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

New Star Trek Select Action Figure
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

Trek Actors In Elsa & Fred
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

The Red Shirt Diaries #9
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28

Greenwood Cast In Truth
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28

Cumberbatch In Talks For Strange
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28

Two New Trek Bobble Heads
By: T'Bonz on Oct 27

Meaney On Playing Historical Figure Durant
By: T'Bonz on Oct 27

Saldana: Balancing Work And Motherhood
By: T'Bonz on Oct 27

Cumberbatch In Wax
By: T'Bonz on Oct 24


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 4 2013, 08:51 PM   #106
Queen Arachnia
Commodore
 
Queen Arachnia's Avatar
 
Location: aka Captain Kathryn
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Queen Arachnia
Re: Would you rather?

Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
Would you rather be a child growing up onboard the E-D, DS9 or Voyager?
Enterprise D, easily. It has actual families with kids and schools. I'd be constantly chased away by Odo and Quark on DS9, and all the holodeck time on Voyager would be taken up by, ironically, a hologram.

Would you rather be the best man at a Vulcan wedding/mating ritual or a Klingon wedding/mating ritual?
Klingon. Gimme some bloodwine!!!!

Would you rather have to work with a genetically augmented Neelix or Garak?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Queen Arachnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 01:29 AM   #107
bigboojeg
Vice Admiral
 
bigboojeg's Avatar
 
Location: bbjeg
Re: Would you rather?

Neelix, an augmented Garak sounds scary. Plus, Neelix's cooking might get better.

Would you rather be a Q, a Trelane, or a Metron?
bigboojeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 01:44 AM   #108
R. Star
Rear Admiral
 
R. Star's Avatar
 
Location: Shangri-La
Re: Would you rather?

bbjeg wrote: View Post
Neelix, an augmented Garak sounds scary. Plus, Neelix's cooking might get better.

Would you rather be a Q, a Trelane, or a Metron?
Q. Nothing like snapping your fingers to get what you want.

Would you rather vote for Gul Dukat or Kai Winn as president?
__________________
"I was never a Star Trek fan." J.J. Abrams
R. Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 03:16 AM   #109
Queen Arachnia
Commodore
 
Queen Arachnia's Avatar
 
Location: aka Captain Kathryn
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Queen Arachnia
Re: Would you rather?

R. Star wrote: View Post
bbjeg wrote: View Post
Neelix, an augmented Garak sounds scary. Plus, Neelix's cooking might get better.

Would you rather be a Q, a Trelane, or a Metron?
Q. Nothing like snapping your fingers to get what you want.

Would you rather vote for Gul Dukat or Kai Winn as president?
Wow...neither. But I'll have to go with Kai Winn. She is a lying power-hungry nutcase, but not a complete psychopath and not as dangerous as Dukat.

Would you rather share a hotel room with Data or the EMH?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Queen Arachnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 04:12 AM   #110
The Emissary
Lieutenant
 
Location: The Celestial Temple
Re: Would you rather?

The EMH, definitely. He at least likes to talk. Data would question what I meant on everything.

Would you rather fly through (on Voyager) Dominion-controlled space or in the Borg-infested space?
The Emissary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 04:20 AM   #111
Bad Thoughts
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Containment Area for Relocated Yankees
Re: Would you rather?

The Emissary wrote: View Post
Would you rather fly through (on Voyager) Dominion-controlled space or in the Borg-infested space?
Borg space, if only because Voyager was tested against the Borg. Moreover, the Dominion was more relentless.

Would you rather have Trip take you to see a movie or go parking with Tom Paris?
Bad Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 04:33 AM   #112
Queen Arachnia
Commodore
 
Queen Arachnia's Avatar
 
Location: aka Captain Kathryn
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Queen Arachnia
Re: Would you rather?

Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
The Emissary wrote: View Post
Would you rather fly through (on Voyager) Dominion-controlled space or in the Borg-infested space?
Borg space, if only because Voyager was tested against the Borg. Moreover, the Dominion was more relentless.

Would you rather have Trip take you to see a movie or go parking with Tom Paris?
I'll do both!

Would you rather eat Neelix's leola root stew for survival or Starfleet's emergency rations that taste like cardboard?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Queen Arachnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 04:49 AM   #113
bigboojeg
Vice Admiral
 
bigboojeg's Avatar
 
Location: bbjeg
Re: Would you rather?

Starfleet rations, each one you eat lasts three days.

Would you rather eat tube grubs or gagh?
bigboojeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 07:05 AM   #114
The Emissary
Lieutenant
 
Location: The Celestial Temple
Re: Would you rather?

Gagh seems more appealing. If I don't think about it being alive, it really looks like noodles or gummy words depending on the lighting. :P

Would you rather have pseudo-immortality through the Dominion cloning process or take your chances with Giger's cellular "entertainment" machine?
The Emissary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 07:39 AM   #115
Vulcan Logician
Lieutenant Commander
 
Vulcan Logician's Avatar
 
Location: In the realm of pure logic
Re: Would you rather?

^Giger because even clones seem interested in it, thus proving their immortality yearning for more.

bbjeg wrote: View Post

Would you rather be the best man at a Vulcan wedding/mating ritual or a Klingon wedding/mating ritual?
Klingon. Because, ironically, their rituals are more civil.

Would you rather live your life trapped in the false holomatrix of: the EMH or a member of his holographic family (before or after editions by B'elanna) or as part of the Moriarty/Regina duo exploring an imaginary holographic universe?
__________________
Long live Tuvix!
Vulcan Logician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 02:23 PM   #116
bigboojeg
Vice Admiral
 
bigboojeg's Avatar
 
Location: bbjeg
Re: Would you rather?

Vulcan Logician wrote: View Post
bbjeg wrote: View Post
Would you rather be the best man at a Vulcan wedding/mating ritual or a Klingon wedding/mating ritual?
^That was Bad thoughts post, not mine
Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
^Link
Vulcan Logician wrote: View Post
Would you rather live your life trapped in the false holomatrix of: the EMH or a member of his holographic family (before or after editions by B'elanna) or as part of the Moriarty/Regina duo exploring an imaginary holographic universe?
I'd rather explore the starfleet database as a sidekick in the adventures of Moriarty. It should be intriguing.

Would you rather be a no named expendable crew member on the Defiant or Voyager?
bigboojeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 02:35 PM   #117
Bad Thoughts
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Containment Area for Relocated Yankees
Re: Would you rather?

bbjeg wrote: View Post
Would you rather be a no named expendable crew member on the Defiant or Voyager?
Voyager: better recreation facilities, although there's always the possibility of having an entire episode written around my character on DS9.

Would you rather have an uncomfortable moment as part of a TOS parody on Futurama or as part of a TNG parody on Family Guy?
Bad Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 03:20 PM   #118
Queen Arachnia
Commodore
 
Queen Arachnia's Avatar
 
Location: aka Captain Kathryn
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Queen Arachnia
Re: Would you rather?

Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
bbjeg wrote: View Post
Would you rather be a no named expendable crew member on the Defiant or Voyager?
Voyager: better recreation facilities, although there's always the possibility of having an entire episode written around my character on DS9.

Would you rather have an uncomfortable moment as part of a TOS parody on Futurama or as part of a TNG parody on Family Guy?
TNG parody on Family Guy.

Would you rather marry a monetarily poor Ferengi or an extremely fearful Klingon who is afraid to battle?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Queen Arachnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 03:31 PM   #119
IzzyAtWarp9
Commander
 
IzzyAtWarp9's Avatar
 
Location: 221C Baker Street
Re: Would you rather?

Klingon. They're probably less moany.

Would you rather become a Starfleet Admiral or receive the Order of the Bat'leth?
__________________
Boldly going... nowhere in particular
'The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination' Garak
IzzyAtWarp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2013, 04:11 PM   #120
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore
 
Bry_Sinclair's Avatar
 
Location: Tactical withdrawl along the Klingon border
Re: Would you rather?

I'll be an Admiral, the power would be nice

Would you rather own a tricorder or a phaser?
__________________
Avatar: Captain Naya, U.S.S. Renown NCC-1415 [Star Trek: Four Years War]
Manip by: JM1776 (STPMA.net)
Bry_Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
would you rather

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.