RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 147,694
Posts: 5,841,260
Members: 26,179
Currently online: 357
Newest member: thomasodong

TrekToday headlines

New Star Trek Merchandise
By: T'Bonz on Sep 2

Perth Mint Voyager Coins
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Face Off To Feature Trek Makeup
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Pegg Omaze Video Features Outtakes
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Vulcan Ale – The Genesis Effect
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Shatner Writing Book About Friendship With Nimoy
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Nimoy Documentary ON COPD In Progress
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Three New Star Trek Beyond Set Shots
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Retro Review: Elogium
By: Michelle Erica Green on Aug 28

Trek Swype Keyboard
By: T'Bonz on Aug 28


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Star Trek - Original Series

Star Trek - Original Series The one that started it all...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 8 2013, 04:26 PM   #31
Jonas Grumby
Vice Admiral
 
Jonas Grumby's Avatar
 
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption



Oxmyx: "It's a Sears and Roebuck catalog. I thought maybe you gents would like to order some nice suits, instead of runnin' around in yer friggin' pajamas all day!"
__________________
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer
Jonas Grumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8 2013, 05:08 PM   #32
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral
 
Nerys Myk's Avatar
 
Location: A boat on a river
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption

Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post


Oxmyx: "It's a Sears and Roebuck catalog. I thought maybe you gents would like to order some nice suits, instead of runnin' around in yer friggin' pajamas all day!"
Oxmyx: Oh, and I booked marked the ladies lingerie section...in case ya gets "bored"
Nerys Myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8 2013, 08:43 PM   #33
Gary7
Rear Admiral
 
Gary7's Avatar
 
Location: Near Manhattan ··· in an alternate reality
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption

Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post


Oxmyx: "It's a Sears and Roebuck catalog. I thought maybe you gents would like to order some nice suits, instead of runnin' around in yer friggin' pajamas all day!"
Oxmyx: Oh, and I booked marked the ladies lingerie section...in case ya gets "bored"
Spock: "Fascinating. Captain, if we do indeed order some suits to better blend in with the locals, please stick to ordering male undergarments, at least for myself."
__________________
Remembering Ensign Mallory.
Gary7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8 2013, 09:17 PM   #34
Jonas Grumby
Vice Admiral
 
Jonas Grumby's Avatar
 
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption

Gary7 wrote: View Post
Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post


Oxmyx: "It's a Sears and Roebuck catalog. I thought maybe you gents would like to order some nice suits, instead of runnin' around in yer friggin' pajamas all day!"
Oxmyx: Oh, and I booked marked the ladies lingerie section...in case ya gets "bored"
Spock: "Fascinating. Captain, if we do indeed order some suits to better blend in with the locals, please stick to ordering male undergarments, at least for myself."
Oxmyx: "In that case, does Mr. Spock here need boxers with two fly openings?"
Kirk, McCoy and Spock: "That's a myth!"
__________________
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer
Jonas Grumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10 2013, 09:06 AM   #35
Triskelion
Rear Admiral
 
Triskelion's Avatar
 
Location: In my dune buggy
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption



Oxmyx: See this?
Kirk: The Book Chicago Mobs of the Twenties?
Oxmyx: No. My invisible dancing parakeet Num Nums.
__________________

Triskelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19 2013, 05:45 AM   #36
LeadHead
Director of Comedy
 
LeadHead's Avatar
 
Location: Either on the Normandy SR-2 or in the Sirius Sector Block.
Re: TOS Caption Contest #273: A Piece of the Caption

New Contest is up!
LeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.