Pegg/Wright Trilogy In The Works
By: T'Bonz on Aug 20

Star Trek: The Compendium Rebate Details
By: T'Bonz on Aug 20

Gold Key Archives Volume 2
By: T'Bonz on Aug 19

Takei Documentary Wins Award
By: T'Bonz on Aug 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old May 18 2013, 06:55 AM   #16
R. Star
Rear Admiral

Re: i need your help please it is about new star trek club

teacake wrote: View Post
Thing is they work in the pacific where government leaders wear sarongs.. BUT you can't exactly see them as action heroes. But if you're going to put women in them and have them running around phasering stuff that argument against them doesn't work.

Men in skirts and dresses as a mainstream choice is kind of its own final frontier.
As pleasing as the females showing leg to me is... I'll freely admit, the skirts are in poor taste for the females too. I get what the intent of the manskirts was... just the execution... yeah, made itself a parody.

I have ranted about Seven's catsuit more than once for example. That doesn't mean I don't think Jeri Ryan doesn't look damn hot in it, just that it's demeaning to the character she's supposed to portray.
Old May 18 2013, 06:58 AM   #17
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.

I've got a comment but on second thought I'm putting it in the ST:XI+ forum before T'Bonz gets upset at the thread derail.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18 2013, 07:03 AM   #18
R. Star
Rear Admiral

I've got a comment but on second thought I'm putting it in the ST:XI+ forum before T'Bonz gets upset at the thread derail.
But it'll be lost in the cluster there within an hour!
Old May 18 2013, 07:25 AM   #19
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.

You can just search for "wetsuits"

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18 2013, 07:47 AM   #20
R. Star
Rear Admiral

To quote George Takei.... oh my.
Old May 19 2013, 02:53 AM   #21
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

want every one to know this on this web site, i don't like the mini skirt in or on star trek TOS.

this was just a idea that i had.

R. Star wrote: View Post
To quote George Takei.... oh my.
kennysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19 2013, 10:07 PM   #22
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

kennysmith wrote: View Post
i need to know how of you like star trek?

would you like to see a walk thru of a full web page to start? that would make you have your own web page?

do you think a star ship can be built on land as a school?

would you like to be in the old unform of star trek? with out the women being in the mini skirt. it would be in the same colors from the tv show.

do any one of you know about web page makeing?

this is under this basic nondiseclosure agreement that i am getting every one give you all.

i need to know if you like the way the old star ship is layed out?
if you don't like it please let me know what you would like to see what is inside of it?.

any one of you got kick out of this web site startrek dod com?

any of you in a sta trek club?, what is your rank?

i am getting this stared by the end of this year.

i am looking for a lot of help from a lot of you persons who like star trek. you can get a hold of me thru here. you can also tell others about my idea of this star ship.

more to come after i get any of you to help me. i want to know what state you live in?
please let me try to tell you more if you like to here more. this new star trek club is not any club you have ever saw befor. this onw can and could take the place of what you know about of star trek if you like star trek?. it is biger then you think. most states will have a star ship in them if you all just here me out or give me a chance to tell you. please.
Old May 19 2013, 11:40 PM   #23
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen

I remember the old Star Trek fan clubs from the early 1990s. I even joined one in my state. It wasn't much more than a monthly newsletter printed on copy paper, but it was fun to be a part of something like that, and sharing in the enjoyment of the show.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20 2013, 12:01 AM   #24
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

J. Allen wrote: View Post
I remember the old Star Trek fan clubs from the early 1990s. I even joined one in my state. It wasn't much more than a monthly newsletter printed on copy paper, but it was fun to be a part of something like that, and sharing in the enjoyment of the show.
to J.Allen i need to talk with you please?, it is about the state you are in and what star trek club you where in? please i am wanting to talk with you. please send me a e-mail so i can talk with you more about my new club me and my friend is trying to start up here in california.
Old May 22 2013, 03:35 AM   #25
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

it looks like a nice web site.
Old May 24 2013, 02:01 AM   #26
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

i am trying to get a lot of input from a lot of you please.
can all of you please give me some ideas so i can please give me some ideas of what thing i should put in this new club i am trying to get started.

i am also going to give you all good credit for the ideas you give me. i just like to here back from you all.

you all got 7 months befor i get the web page and the club start. the web page will maybe start by dec 2013? if you do give me the info i need it may start by march 2014?.

it looks like a nice web site.
Old May 24 2013, 04:44 AM   #27
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen

J. Allen wrote: View Post
to J.Allen i need to talk with you please?, it is about the state you are in and what star trek club you where in? please i am wanting to talk with you. please send me a e-mail so i can talk with you more about my new club me and my friend is trying to start up here in california.
I can't really send anything to you yet, Kenny, as you don't have enough posts to send and receive private messages as of yet. I don't mind saying, though, that the state was Ohio, that it cost $12 a year, and I can't quite remember the name of the fan club itself. It's been 22 years since I was a member. I'll let you know if I remember the name.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24 2013, 11:43 PM   #28
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

i am trying to send you a e-mail i can't do to you have it on privacy option. i use yahoo.com as my e-mail.

i also have a facebook page to, you may need to like in order to get a hold of me but you can still get me there to.
you can type my name to.

Last edited by kennysmith; May 25 2013 at 02:47 AM.
Old May 27 2013, 01:17 AM   #29
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

i am trying my best to get a hole lot of you to help me in this big project i am trying to do. me and my friend is trying to put every thing we can think of for this new star trek club, we are just useing this name to start with starship.
please everyone who see this. i need to know on what you would like to see in my new web page.
here is a lise i am geting on for this new web page:
the ship type
the crew
the gallery
forum
chat room
private chat room
links
contact
and login and logout.

do any one like to see any more or ask any question?

Last edited by kennysmith; May 27 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old May 29 2013, 03:31 AM   #30
kennysmith
Lieutenant Commander

please i am seeing a lot of you looking at my page it is over 535 people looking but no one like to answer my question i am posting here. i am trying my best to fine out what you all like to see this. if you don't want to help me you will see this much later in the next year of 2014. it will be a video web page that you will be walking thru it. but you will have 2 ways to get in but it will be layed out like a tv web page that you will be walking thru it like you are there.