Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Takei Has Growth Removed

Retro Review: Tears of the Prophets
By: Michelle on Sep 12

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old February 22 2014, 02:22 PM   #1351
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

TWD Bad Lip Reading, ENJOY!

la bibidy biby dum la bibidy bibi doo, absolutely hilarious!
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22 2014, 09:30 PM   #1352
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

PKerr wrote: View Post

I've seen that a few times, yeah the Governor's "How they do it on Broadway!" bit is hilarious.
Old February 23 2014, 02:48 AM   #1353
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
PKerr wrote: View Post

I've seen that a few times, yeah the Governor's "How they do it on Broadway!" bit is hilarious.
At the end of the vid it tells you the full link version of the song is available on Itunes, I got it and it is also hilarious, the part were the chorus is singing "Heads in aquariums, heads in aquariums" is awesome.
Here is the full version of the song
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23 2014, 06:46 PM   #1354
TREK_GOD_1
Fleet Captain

Vendikarr wrote: View Post
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
(Like giving the retirement home guys some guns.)
Those poor bastards probably learned the secret that everyone has the virus fairly quickly. All it would take is one elderly patient to die unmonitored and bite someone before anyone notices.

If you don't count the deleted scene as canon, they probably got wiped out by their own good intentions.
Deleted scene or not, one dead elderly patient is not going to bite enough in time to turn the numbers against the guards. They were armed well enough to handle a couple of patients turning.
Old February 24 2014, 03:23 AM   #1355
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

IIRC the implication in the deleted scene was more that the retirement home was overrun by looters/another group and not one of the residents turning.
Old February 24 2014, 04:17 AM   #1356
Mojochi
Commodore

Let the research begin. The guy on Rick's porch is a notable "bad guy" actor & for the life of me I can't place him in something to get his name, but I'm certain he must be set to make more appearances

Edit: Thank you Talking Dead. His name is Jeff Kober. I can't imagine we won't be seeing him again

Last edited by Mojochi; February 24 2014 at 04:30 AM.
Mojochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2014, 04:34 AM   #1357
Agent Richard07
Admiral

^ They're also saying that the strangled guy probably wasn't killed. [Edit] The first strangled guy by the bed, I mean.

Love Michonne's new outfit.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2014, 04:38 AM   #1358
Mr. Adventure
Admiral

So let's say that truck was going 20MPH which seems on the low end and they passed the bus 3 hours ago...seems like a long walk.

Cure or not, science guy deserved to have a finger or two broken after shooting up that ride.
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2014, 04:40 AM   #1359
sojourner
Admiral

Strangled guy #1 may not have been dead, but the zombie strangled guy #2 that Rick left upstairs probably found him first.

Oh, and "top secret"??? WTF? Is he afraid someone might unleash the cure in China or Russia if he tells? I call bullshit on him knowing anything.
Old February 24 2014, 05:14 AM   #1360
Mojochi
Commodore

sojourner wrote: View Post
I call bullshit on him knowing anything.
Yeah, you may have something there. It's also kind of odd how anyone who has any knowledge about the affliction is creepy, CDC guy, Milton, & Now Dr. Mullet. So maybe he does know something, but I doubt he'll live long enough to pass it along to anyone who matters. Abraham did suggest they'd been in contact with knowledgeable people in D.C..... on some level. Who knows what that's really worth though

Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
^ They're also saying that the strangled guy probably wasn't killed. [Edit] The first strangled guy by the bed, I mean.
Yup, I suspect he didn't die. It would be defeatist to kill off your own crew, even if you're the Sons of Anarchy, like Hardwick called them on TD. Rick can now be identified that guy, & linked to the murder of the other guy. Who's to say that will matter though

It's pretty clear though that toilet guy got killed & was left as a timebomb, which was why Porch guy (Jeff Kober) had to go back inside, freeing Rick up to flea
Old February 24 2014, 05:21 AM   #1361
Mr. Adventure
Admiral

One more thing, maybe I missed something but it seemed odd that no one would notice all that ruckus Rick was making in the bathroom. The house was still occupied at that point, no?
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2014, 05:26 AM   #1362
Mojochi
Commodore

^Frankly, the audio reality was a bit off in that entire section of the episode. Rick shuffles around & breaths audibly a lot under that bed, with a guy inches away

You just gotta suspend some disbelief there I guess
Old February 24 2014, 06:01 AM   #1363
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

See if I know where everyone is at because right now the time line of the show is a little off-kilter.

Hours after the prison fell/night of the fall of the prison:
1. Rick and Carl shamble down an isolated road and scavenge for supplies in a nearby biker bar. Make camp for the night in a nearby neighborhood. (Mid point of the episode a couple weeks ago.)

2. Glenn escapes from the prison with supplies and joins forces with Tara and they meet Abraham and his group. Glenn passes out and hours later wakes up in the military truck enroute to D.C. Stops the truck, encounter with the Walkers, they head back toward the prison-area. (Glenn's catch-up last week, story this week.)

3. Maggie's group makes it to relative safety before deciding to seek out the prison bus to hopefully find Glenn, end up killing the Walkers on the bus. (Maggie's portion of last week's episode.)

4. Darryl and Beth make camp.

5. Michonne gets two new familiars and makes camp in an abandoned car.

6. Tyrese and the surviving children of the prison escape and make camp.

Day after the fall of the prison:
1. Rick spends the day in a coma/unconscious, Carl fends for himself and gathers some supplies.

2. Glenn and Tara: Unknown. (Presumably enroute back to the prison-area.)

3. Maggie's group: Unknown.

4. Darryl and Beth continue to try and to find the remaining survivors from the prison. Encounter the group that moments earlier were encountered by Tyrese and the girls. Presumably the night-time events glimpsed at in the "Talking Dead" clip.

5. Michonne falls in-step with a herd of Walkers with her familiars in tow and ends up killing all of them. Makes her way to follow the footsteps she saw earlier. (Rick and Carl's.) Presumably makes camp sometime that night.

6. Tyrese and the surviving children create the trail Darryl and Beth will later follow and meet-up with Carol. Presumably on the way to "Terminus" after seeing signs for it.

Second day after the fall of the prison:
1. Rick and Carl: Rick wakes from his coma and re-connects with Carl on some level. The events of this episode.

2. Glenn and Tara: Unknown.

3. Maggie's group: Unknown.

4. Darryl and Beth: Unknown.

5. Michonne meets back up with Rick and Carl. The events of this episode.

6. Tyrese, Carol and the surviving children: Unknown.

----------

So in otherwords, only Rick, Carl and Michonne are in the "now." The Glenn portions of this episode occur still only hours after the prison fell when they were picked up by Abraham and his group.

Everyone else we don't know where they are.

I'm guessing by the last episode of this season it'll have everyone meeting up in all four-dimensions at "Terminus" (aptly named, I guess) to set-up the arc for next-season. (The trek to D.C.) Could also be built into the "subtext" of the "Those who arrive, survive" motto for the location. Which *may* imply we may have a character death coming between now and when the group meets at Terminus.
Old February 24 2014, 06:16 AM   #1364
Conundrum
Commodore

Maybe it's time to actually start a non-spoiler thread? Or the mods can enforce that here. Only maybe half of the blatant comic spoilers are tagged...and that isn't even counting (they think they're so clever) spoiler hints from comic readers.
Conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24 2014, 07:29 AM   #1365
sojourner
Admiral

Trekker4747, It might help your timeline if Glen was out of it for a day in the prison, escaping with Tara on day 2. I forget, when he woke up and they showed the outside of the prison, were any of the fires still burning?