Nimoy Dead At Eighty-Three
By: T'Bonz on Feb 27

Breaking news: Leonard Nimoy – ‘Mr Spock’ – dies aged 83
By: AntonyF on Feb 27

Hurley Passes
By: T'Bonz on Feb 26

USS Excelsior Model Coming Soon
By: T'Bonz on Feb 25

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy All your nerd stuff goes here.

Old March 24 2014, 03:48 AM   #1981
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

If they didn't mention it on Talking Dead, I wouldn't have caught it, either.

I'm actually coming to like the "Sons of Anarchy" guys, even if they are headed for a showdown with Rick. I need to go back and watch the episode with Rick in the house, now that I have a better understanding about these guys.
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 03:49 AM   #1982
Mr. Adventure
Admiral

I was thinking that was her at first and then decide it wasn't, oops.

I never thought I'd find myself liking Eugene more than Glenn! I wasn't very happy with his actions. At least he didn't actually abandon Tara though that might have been a stronger way to go. Though I would've hated him after.

And the timeline is established with Darryl and the Darwin bunch.
Mr. Adventure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 03:53 AM   #1983
kitik
Commander

Holy crap, this Zombie Survival Tips guys gets more and more insane every week, which is saying something for someone who started off by giving us tips to survive an actual zombie attack.
kitik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 03:55 AM   #1984
Mojochi
Commodore

I knew it was her at 1st sight, but that's because I've seen her in recent times & what she looks like now. (Except for the brown hair/wig)

Frankly, she's only spoken a few inocuous sentences, but she's already creepy in a foreboding way
Mojochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:05 AM   #1985
kitik
Commander

Mr. Adventure wrote: View Post
I never thought I'd find myself liking Eugene more than Glenn! I wasn't very happy with his actions. At least he didn't actually abandon Tara though that might have been a stronger way to go. Though I would've hated him after.
I was sitting there watching that scene thinking that I was totally going to hate Glenn if he got Tara killed and just left her there. He was being reckless, and Rosa even called him out for it.

But he didn't so I still like him, thank goodness.

Mr. Adventure wrote: View Post
And the timeline is established with Darryl and the Darwin bunch.
So the Glenn and Maggie groups are back together, the Rick group is on it's way to Terminus, and Daryl's group is hot on their tails.

That leaves Tyrese/Carol/Judith somewhere along the way. And of course Beth. Let's be honest here, there isn't exactly a whole big list of suspects regarding what happened to Beth. It was either Terminus people, or someone we haven't seen yet. And judging by how nice and clean Terminus seemed to be, with all their nice little potted plants and organized gardens, and compared to how nicely that funeral home was kept up, there's a distinct possibility that the two are related.
kitik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:06 AM   #1986
Mojochi
Commodore

BTW, The candy wrapper is still on the railroad tracks? They must be close behind Rick

And what? You just litter now? No civilization means you just drop your candy wrappers around anywhere? Give a hoot, Douchebag
Mojochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:21 AM   #1987
TemporalFlux
Commodore

I'm really thinking that Terminus is an expansion on the idea where Dale ended up in the comics.
TemporalFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:35 AM   #1988
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Mojochi wrote: View Post
BTW, The candy wrapper is still on the railroad tracks? They must be close behind Rick

And what? You just litter now? No civilization means you just drop your candy wrappers around anywhere? Give a hoot, Douchebag
You understand that no one collects or empties dustbins anymore?

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:35 AM   #1989
FreezeC77
Commodore

At least we know it wasn't Beth with redneck gang in the house being used as a rape thing(if indeed that's what was going on). Since Daryl was encountered by the gang not too long after the car left.

Although the way the guy talked it makes you think they had experience with young girls. Or at least he did. Didn't even deserve considering to throw a tarp over his corpse.

I'm guessing Terminus travels around and picks up people and Beth is there being held somewhere and the group will discover things going on.
FreezeC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:40 AM   #1990
Caligula
Vice Admiral

Suddenly, I just thought back to the burning of Maggie's picture. I REALLY didn't like the sense of foreboding I got from that.
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 04:43 AM   #1991
Campe98
Commodore

^Ah, yup. One of thems gonna die.
Old March 24 2014, 04:53 AM   #1992
TREK_GOD_1
Fleet Captain

Caligula wrote: View Post
Suddenly, I just thought back to the burning of Maggie's picture. I REALLY didn't like the sense of foreboding I got from that.
Yeah, that was screaming "One of you is going to regret that."

Regarding Terminus: everyone caught THE GRILL, with the all-too welcoming woman.

Just sayin'.
Old March 24 2014, 05:06 AM   #1993
Savage Dragon
TheSeeker

kitik wrote: View Post
Holy crap, this Zombie Survival Tips guys gets more and more insane every week, which is saying something for someone who started off by giving us tips to survive an actual zombie attack.
What's so crazy about setting up a decoy camp? It makes a lot of sense to me.
Savage Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 05:14 AM   #1994
Ro_Laren
Commodore

Mojochi wrote: View Post
lol I suppose this board is probably the only board discussing this episode that might be interested in Denise Crosby's appearance
I cracked up when I saw her at Terminus. We need more Star Trek actors on Walking Dead!! Ok, we don't need them, but it is always fun!
Ro_Laren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2014, 05:17 AM   #1995
Caligula
Vice Admiral

TREK_GOD_1 wrote: View Post
Caligula wrote: View Post
Yeah, that was screaming "One of you is going to regret that."
What kills me about it, though, is that it's blatantly obvious. Surely the writers can't be THAT lazy?! Still, there is the whole thing about "a character that is alive in the comics will die in the finale." Well, there's only four characters on the show which are still alive in the comics, and when it's down to those particular four, it's clear whom the writers have in mind as the sacrificial lamb.

If they're smart, the burned-up picture is just a red herring to stir the pot before the real kill catches those of us who stay away from spoilers off our guard. IF they're smart...
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote