Saldana: Women Issues In Hollywood
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Shatner Book Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Nov 20

Trek Original Series Slippers
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Hemsworth Is Sexiest Man Alive
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Old April 21 2013, 10:46 PM   #1
Serial thread killer
Rear Admiral

View Serial thread killer's Twitter Profile
10 O Clock live

Its back on Wednesday at 10pm.
I'm surprise Jimmy Carr is still on board.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/10-oclock-live
Malcolm on Star Wars: "The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego. They're all made of fucking lego."
Serial thread killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22 2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Haggis and tatties
Rear Admiral

Re: 10 O Clock live

Good stuff, it will be intresting to see what Carr is doing in the show now, most of his previous comedy was from a comedic higher moral ground, so after the whole 1% tax thing it will be intresting to see what his role in the show is now.

Possibly he might be relegauted to everything but topics on finanice, which should not be to taxing for him.

Oh come on that was comedy gold, ok 2012 gold but still. lol

Haggis and tatties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22 2013, 07:34 PM   #3
Servo
Rear Admiral

Haggis and tatties wrote: View Post
Good stuff, it will be intresting to see what Carr is doing in the show now, most of his previous comedy was from a comedic higher moral ground, so after the whole 1% tax thing it will be intresting to see what his role in the show is now.

Possibly he might be relegauted to everything but topics on finanice, which should not be to taxing for him.

Oh come on that was comedy gold, ok 2012 gold but still. lol
He's already had fun with the tax issue on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year, and 8 out of 10 Cats, so I highly doubt it's much of an issue for him.
Old April 24 2013, 11:01 PM   #4
Jax
Admiral

God "Katie Hopkins" is a digusting person, I so wish Carr was on that panel instead of Mitchell, he would of destroyed her. I think we buried the wrong women last week. Listening to her you would think shes a self made buissness women, shes a total farce who fails at anything she does...

She has participated in Officer Cadet Training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst but did not pass the course as a British Army officer
She was once a stand-by contestant for reality show Big Brother and appeared in an un-aired television pilot of the programme
Did fuck all in the Apprentice TV Show, leaving it before she could get kicked off
Got married in an episode of Celebrity Four Weddings...so classy
Sacked from the Met "she did not meet the required standards to complete her probationary period" according to them
She was in that god awful reality show "Get me out of here"
Katie Hopkins ran unsuccessfully for MEP for the South West England Constituency
Yep shes so successful.
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26 2013, 03:03 PM   #5
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

I read your post, Jax, before watching the episode and didn't think she could be all that bad, but she was absolutely dreadful. She's one of those people who, if she took my side in a debate, I'd consider switching sides.

The new episode was okay, it seems like they're going further down the road of centring the show around the group instead of splitting them off into their own bits. But Charlie still gets his own segment, which is usually the highlight of the show anyway.
Old April 29 2013, 09:05 AM   #6
Haggis and tatties
Rear Admiral

I just caught up on this, as usualy good stuff, and whoever that woman was she was a complete arsehole.(My apolgies for the language)

But apart from thst it was good stuff, no rant from Mitchell though.

Haggis and tatties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 11:58 AM   #7
Bob The Skutter
The Revd's Oldman

View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile

Enjoyed the episode but that was fucking woman. Mitchell really managed to get some jibes in and Owen Jones got a few decent points in but she seemed to just try and steamroll over everything. But glad to have the show back.