RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 143,929
Posts: 5,642,740
Members: 25,497
Currently online: 502
Newest member: Knight

TrekToday headlines

Shatner’s Man O’ War As Cinematic Graphic Novel
By: T'Bonz on Mar 31

Blunt Talk Teaser Released
By: T'Bonz on Mar 31

Star Trek ReActions Second Wave Figures
By: T'Bonz on Mar 30

Pegg Addresses Trek 3 Rumors
By: T'Bonz on Mar 30

Nimoy Documentary To Be Produced
By: T'Bonz on Mar 30

Retro Review: The Dogs of War
By: Michelle on Mar 28

Takei Calls For Boycott
By: T'Bonz on Mar 27

April-May 2015 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Mar 27

Quinto TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Mar 26

Shatner Remembers Nimoy
By: T'Bonz on Mar 26


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 9 2015, 12:59 PM   #1
ralph
Captain
 
ralph's Avatar
 
Location: Brazil
Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Cranston is set to star in "The Infiltrator". Production for that film is set to start within days, with shooting locations stretching from Europe to Florida, with an expected wrap in late May.

Another link in english: http://www.acting-auditions.org/

Do you believe Craston will make an appearance in Star Trek 3?
__________________
Ralph Pinheiro
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 01:13 PM   #2
Kobayshi Maru
Commodore
 
Location: France
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

If he has a part in ST3 it'll be more than an appearance.
Kobayshi Maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 01:36 PM   #3
ralph
Captain
 
ralph's Avatar
 
Location: Brazil
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Kobayshi Maru wrote: View Post
If he has a part in ST3 it'll be more than an appearance.
Yes, of course. If he has a part in ST3, He will be the villian.
But Shatner, I think he will not be in Star Trek 3. Cameo he doesn't want.
__________________
Ralph Pinheiro
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 03:32 PM   #4
DaddlerTheDalek
Lieutenant
 
DaddlerTheDalek's Avatar
 
Location: NRW, Germany
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

ralph wrote: View Post
Do you believe Craston will make an appearance in Star Trek 3?
I hope so!
__________________
Tails: "You're watching a Poster!"
DaddlerTheDalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 03:33 PM   #5
Jedi_Master
Vice Admiral
 
Jedi_Master's Avatar
 
Location: "He's not really dead... as long as we remember him"
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

ralph wrote: View Post
Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Cranston is set to star in "The Infiltrator". Production for that film is set to start within days, with shooting locations stretching from Europe to Florida, with an expected wrap in late May.

Another link in english: http://www.acting-auditions.org/

Do you believe Craston will make an appearance in Star Trek 3?
Very exciting news, and it is nice to have some idea what is the planned filming period.
__________________
"I have been - and always shall be - your friend".

Farewell Mr. Spock, we shall always remember you.
Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Jedi_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 04:35 PM   #6
ralph
Captain
 
ralph's Avatar
 
Location: Brazil
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

I am wondering who will play three female characters.
If Alice Eve come back, plus Zoe, we could have 5 female in major or central characters.
__________________
Ralph Pinheiro
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 07:16 PM   #7
IrishNero
Fleet Captain
 
IrishNero's Avatar
 
Location: Drama Llama Land
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

ralph wrote: View Post
Kobayshi Maru wrote: View Post
If he has a part in ST3 it'll be more than an appearance.
Yes, of course. If he has a part in ST3, He will be the villian.
But Shatner, I think he will not be in Star Trek 3. Cameo he doesn't want.
He wanted to be a central character in the previous movies and didn't get his way. I think he would be even more adamant about it now that Nimoy has passed.
IrishNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 07:47 PM   #8
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral
 
Nerys Myk's Avatar
 
Location: Spock of Ages
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Any parts for middle aged white guys with no acting experience/ability?
Nerys Myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 07:51 PM   #9
Jedi_Master
Vice Admiral
 
Jedi_Master's Avatar
 
Location: "He's not really dead... as long as we remember him"
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
Any parts for middle aged white guys with no acting experience/ability?
Ensign Ricky!

Can you scream convincingly and fall over?
__________________
"I have been - and always shall be - your friend".

Farewell Mr. Spock, we shall always remember you.
Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
Jedi_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 08:51 PM   #10
Kobayshi Maru
Commodore
 
Location: France
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

IrishNero wrote: View Post
ralph wrote: View Post
Kobayshi Maru wrote: View Post
If he has a part in ST3 it'll be more than an appearance.
Yes, of course. If he has a part in ST3, He will be the villian.
But Shatner, I think he will not be in Star Trek 3. Cameo he doesn't want.
He wanted to be a central character in the previous movies and didn't get his way. I think he would be even more adamant about it now that Nimoy has passed.
Maybe he could play old Kirk that had somehow managed to get through the time-rift or whatever before it was too late.
Kobayshi Maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9 2015, 09:22 PM   #11
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral
 
Nerys Myk's Avatar
 
Location: Spock of Ages
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Jedi_Master wrote: View Post
Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
Any parts for middle aged white guys with no acting experience/ability?
Ensign Ricky!

Can you scream convincingly and fall over?
No and no.

Ah well. What I really want to do is direct.
Nerys Myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23 2015, 02:23 AM   #12
Pubert
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

IrishNero wrote: View Post
ralph wrote: View Post
Kobayshi Maru wrote: View Post
If he has a part in ST3 it'll be more than an appearance.
Yes, of course. If he has a part in ST3, He will be the villian.
But Shatner, I think he will not be in Star Trek 3. Cameo he doesn't want.
He wanted to be a central character in the previous movies and didn't get his way. I think he would be even more adamant about it now that Nimoy has passed.
I don't think he wanted to be a central character he just wanted a bit meatier role like Nimoy got. I can understand why Shatner feels slighted. He didn't get a chance to be there for the reboot of his signature franchise and he wanted to be. A simple cameo would have been insulting to someone who was a big if not the biggest part of Trek.
Pubert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23 2015, 02:47 AM   #13
Dennis
The Man
 
Dennis's Avatar
 
Location: America
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

I doubt Cranston will be in the next Trek movie.
__________________
The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take the government off the backs of people. ” - William O. Douglas
Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2015, 06:36 PM   #14
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral
 
Enterprise is Great's Avatar
 
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

Variety: Idris Elba Eyed for Villain Role in ‘Star Trek 3′
__________________
JJverse Star Trek...ROCKED on May 17, 2013 and beyond!
Enterprise is Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2015, 07:17 PM   #15
Hythlodeus
Commander
 
Hythlodeus's Avatar
 
Re: Casting calls for Star Trek 3

make it so!
Hythlodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.