My little site for people dealing with bullying.

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by _C_, Mar 1, 2013.

1. _C_

_C_ Commander Red Shirt

The link: http://afbv.weebly.com/

The site is called Affirmations for Bullying Victims. I wrote the message after hearing about Amanda Todd ending her own life. In my opinion bullying is evolving and taking on a form more dangerous than it was when I was dealing with it growing up.

I wrote the message to help people who are in the midst of being bullied right now. I've already had one person tell me my words made them put down their razor and decide against suicide. I'm thankful for that life saved, and I'm hoping there are more who read it and also choose to hold on.

I wrote it to discount everything I myself was made to feel and believe when I was going through bullying in school. I've been there, so I have an idea of how it hurts and how helpless you feel when the authority figures who should be protecting you just ignore the issue.

My hope is sharing the message here will help it spread further. The front page you land on has the message and it is printable, so you can print it and pass it out at school, work or just tape it up in random places.

I'm no mental health professional, but I hope my message is enough to make someone seek one if they need it. <3