RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,803
Posts: 5,471,748
Members: 25,036
Currently online: 568
Newest member: kriegaex

TrekToday headlines

Shatner Book Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Nov 20

Trek Original Series Slippers
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Hemsworth Is Sexiest Man Alive
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Trek Business Card Cases
By: T'Bonz on Nov 17

February IDW Publishing Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Nov 17

Retro Review: The Siege of AR-558
By: Michelle on Nov 15

Trevco Full Bleed Uniform T-Shirts
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14

Wheaton Buys Wesley Crusher Hoodie
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14

People’s Choice Award Nominations
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14

Quinto: Not Internally Homophobic
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 26 2013, 09:24 AM   #1
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Vice Admiral
 
Flying Spaghetti Monster's Avatar
 
Location: Flying Spaghetti Western
Rock Band to end DLC in April

Well i guess I'll have to put a little extra cash aside to download the songs I haven't gotten yet before it all ends.

Consolation: this week, we get Queensryche: Silent Lucidity.
__________________
See, the problem is that you are using your cards to show me what cards you have, and if you can't see that this is viciously circular, then there is no point in continuing
Flying Spaghetti Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1 2013, 04:34 AM   #2
JirinPanthosa
Rear Admiral
 
Re: Rock Band to end DLC in April

You mean they're going to stop making new DLC or remove all DLC from the store?

If you mean they're actually removing all their DLC from the store, this is why I still prefer physical discs.
JirinPanthosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1 2013, 04:58 AM   #3
Timby
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
 
Timby's Avatar
 
Re: Rock Band to end DLC in April

JirinPanthosa wrote: View Post
You mean they're going to stop making new DLC or remove all DLC from the store?

If you mean they're actually removing all their DLC from the store, this is why I still prefer physical discs.
Harmonix is ending the weekly Rock Band DLC. They have said nothing about ending occasional one-off special releases, and the music will remain in the store for as long as the licenses are active.
Timby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1 2013, 05:59 AM   #4
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Vice Admiral
 
Flying Spaghetti Monster's Avatar
 
Location: Flying Spaghetti Western
Re: Rock Band to end DLC in April

Timby wrote: View Post
JirinPanthosa wrote: View Post
You mean they're going to stop making new DLC or remove all DLC from the store?

If you mean they're actually removing all their DLC from the store, this is why I still prefer physical discs.
Harmonix is ending the weekly Rock Band DLC. They have said nothing about ending occasional one-off special releases, and the music will remain in the store for as long as the licenses are active.
Thanks for that information! You rock!!
__________________
See, the problem is that you are using your cards to show me what cards you have, and if you can't see that this is viciously circular, then there is no point in continuing
Flying Spaghetti Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3 2013, 06:29 PM   #5
Rincewiend
Vice Admiral
 
Rincewiend's Avatar
 
Location: .eu / .nl
Re: Rock Band to end DLC in April

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote: View Post
Timby wrote: View Post
JirinPanthosa wrote: View Post
You mean they're going to stop making new DLC or remove all DLC from the store?

If you mean they're actually removing all their DLC from the store, this is why I still prefer physical discs.
Harmonix is ending the weekly Rock Band DLC. They have said nothing about ending occasional one-off special releases, and the music will remain in the store for as long as the licenses are active.
Thanks for that information! You rock!!
Ehm, isn't all the GH still available as well?!?
You could've figured this out yourself...
__________________
"ER...HO. HO. HO."

-- Death makes a career move (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)
Rincewiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.