Retro Review: Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
By: Michelle on Jan 24

Urban in Aquaman?
By: T'Bonz on Jan 23

Pegg Co-writing Star Trek 3
By: T'Bonz on Jan 22

Stewart Narrated NASA Documentary
By: T'Bonz on Jan 21

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Old December 28 2014, 10:10 AM   #1
robcypher
Ensign

View robcypher's Twitter Profile
Listen, I have an idea

in nuTrek, Kirk fights some Klingons and Romulan fellows in the Neutral Zone before the Borg comes out a time vortex! Then the borg woop everybody's ass until some people from the Borg's future (mixture of TNG/DS9/VOY) who were caught in the vortex help what is left of the Federation to defeat the borg once and for all! yay or nay? and ultimately we can reset the universe to the original timeline more or less

ps contact me if you think this is a viable script
robcypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28 2014, 10:16 AM   #2
robcypher
Ensign

Re: Listen, I have an idea

And also Cap'n Picard is borgified and wants to borgify everyone else!!!!!! I know how to make it genuinely scary because I've sorta experienced a lota scary things!!!!
Old December 28 2014, 10:34 AM   #3
King Daniel Into Darkness
Admiral

robcypher wrote: View Post
ps contact me if you think this is a viable script
You have some stiff competition from a Picard/Riker slash ficcer. My sources tell me they're going with her and that Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes are already on board. Para Mobius to produce. Filming to take place on the Axanar sets. I'd say more, but I'm under an NDA!
Old December 28 2014, 11:00 AM   #4
YellowSubmarine
Rear Admiral

This story will easily win over any Picard/Riker slash fiction when you turn it into a Kirk/Janeway slash fic.
Old December 28 2014, 02:09 PM   #5
robcypher
Ensign

Look man, I have a good idea. We can have borg man-spiders and an action shot where they try to hold down a borg but an arm with a big fist comes out of one of their groin to assimilate one of the nuTrekers. I know what I'm doing here. And lots of technogore!!! Cap'n Picard as "Locutus" can be the big bad villain in this movie. He's come to kick nuKirk's ass because he knows the JJverse is an abomination that needs to be assimilated into logical reality! Out of a time vortex, man. And you can have a rag-tag team of Federation rebels from the future (made up of a variety of TNG/VOY/DS9 folks) who are trying to stop Locutus from totally assimilating the past too!!! Because the changes that JJ Abrams made lead to a bad future in the 24th century. I'll work on the sex parts later.
Old December 28 2014, 02:28 PM   #6
Smellmet
Captain

Words fail me.
Old December 28 2014, 03:06 PM   #7
robcypher
Ensign

It's alright man, most folks say that about my ideas because they're that stunning. I've already written up the mandatory Geordi LaForge torture scene. If Jeri Ryan is still in shape we could make her a sexy Borg Queen too! There's going to be lots of explosions and borgs getting their limbs ripped off by Worf and company. We can do this man.

And you could have Sisko as a badass man who lives to kill borgs!!! And we can watch nuSpock and some other crew members get assimilated until they're saved or something.

Last edited by robcypher; December 28 2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: had a idea about sisko
Old December 28 2014, 03:30 PM   #8
YellowSubmarine
Rear Admiral

Why save them? Make a TV series based on a Borg cube with the assimilated crew members as main cast.
Old December 28 2014, 03:37 PM   #9
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Locutus is a Poster here (and a Mod), so, when the Holidays are over, and he's reassimilated, we can run it past him, to see if he's up for the role.

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28 2014, 03:39 PM   #10
robcypher
Ensign

I got a good idea going on here. Borgs are like smart zombies, and since they're not quite human-looking you can get away with a lot of mechanical gore and violence and still keep a PG-13 rating. I want to have a scene where two redshirts get assimilated while in the middle of having sex! When the girl orgasms you can hear her voice turn from human to a high-pitched machine scream. And I want a scene where we can see a nuTrek Federation starship get assimilated en masse and watch the horror in the crewmembers' eyes before the nanobots infiltrate them!!!

This could make money bros.

I'm telling you, I could punch out a script with lots of action if you give me enough money and time. I had more stuff written out but I forgot to save the text file.

Last edited by robcypher; December 28 2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: extra info
Old December 28 2014, 03:45 PM   #11
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile

robcypher wrote: View Post

I'm telling you, I could punch out a script with lots of action if you give me enough money and time. I had more stuff written out but I forgot to save the text file.
You're just a couple days late! Paramount already hired the Picard/Riker slash fic writer to handle the next Star Trek movie.

Save those ideas for Star Trek 4!
Old December 28 2014, 03:58 PM   #12
robcypher
Ensign

Now I want to talk about the soundtrack to the movie. I think it should have lots of dubstep & electro and some screwed & chopped rap music. Maybe we could get Lil' Jon and the Wu-Tang Clan on it too!
Old December 28 2014, 04:40 PM   #13
bbailey861
Admiral

View bbailey861's Twitter Profile

You really should get a Kickstarter going for this. People will be flocking to hand their money over to you. Flocking, I tell you.
bbailey861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28 2014, 05:03 PM   #14
robcypher
Ensign

Bumbles861 wrote: View Post
You really should get a Kickstarter going for this.
Now that is a good idea. I'll keep you folks updated on this project as it develops. Stay tuned.
Old December 28 2014, 05:14 PM   #15
robcypher
Ensign

Ok, so like how much money should I ask for to get this script written and submitted to Bob Orci (or whoever is producing the third nuTrek film)? I'm thinking something in the five-figure range, maybe? That's cheaper than what the pros get paid, right? You got the Fast & Furious guy directing it, so I imagine an action-packed borg fighting script would be right up his alley.

I've already written a homage to previous "Star Trek" films into the script, like for example recreating the Uhura moonlight strip dancing scene from Star Trek V but with that Zoe chick doing it instead of Nichelle. What other homage scenes would you guys like to see in this movie? Don't be shy, tell me what you think.