RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 142,300
Posts: 5,553,792
Members: 25,273
Currently online: 475
Newest member: KTJ

TrekToday headlines

Ortiz Art Mugs
By: T'Bonz on Jan 28

Ingham Passes
By: T'Bonz on Jan 28

Star Trek Online Celebrates Five Years
By: T'Bonz on Jan 27

WizKids/Star Trek Online Caption Contest
By: T'Bonz on Jan 26

No Quinto In Heroes Reborn
By: T'Bonz on Jan 26

Pine Responds To Pegg Writer Announcement
By: T'Bonz on Jan 26

Retro Review: Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
By: Michelle on Jan 24

Urban in Aquaman?
By: T'Bonz on Jan 23

Pegg Co-writing Star Trek 3
By: T'Bonz on Jan 22

Stewart Narrated NASA Documentary
By: T'Bonz on Jan 21


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 13 2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Kpnuts
Commodore
 
Kpnuts's Avatar
 
Location: London
UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

Anyone know if they show the announcement/teaser trailer before the Hobbit in UK cinemas?
Kpnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2012, 01:16 AM   #2
Sagart
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Northern Ireland
Re: UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

I was at The Hobbit in the Odeon, Belfast, and we didn't get either Trek trailer, much to my disappointment. The movie was disappointing as well
__________________
Carpenter from Nazareth, seeks joiners.
Sagart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2012, 01:45 AM   #3
Phily B
Fleet Captain
 
Phily B's Avatar
 
Location: United Kingdom
View Phily B's Twitter Profile
Re: UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

http://www.imax.com/community/blog/t...december-14th/

see if your cinema is there mate

im going to the liverpool one hopefully, might phone ahead of time though.
Phily B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2012, 02:10 AM   #4
Shilliam Watner
Commander
 
Location: In linear time
Re: UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

Phily B wrote: View Post
http://www.imax.com/community/blog/t...december-14th/

see if your cinema is there mate

im going to the liverpool one hopefully, might phone ahead of time though.
Well don't we get the second theatrical trailer tonight around midnight west coast time? I am in the central time zone so it should go online around 2 am my time just like the teaser.
Shilliam Watner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2012, 03:39 AM   #5
Devon
Fleet Captain
 
Devon's Avatar
 
Re: UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

Shilliam Watner wrote: View Post
Phily B wrote: View Post
http://www.imax.com/community/blog/t...december-14th/

see if your cinema is there mate

im going to the liverpool one hopefully, might phone ahead of time though.
Well don't we get the second theatrical trailer tonight around midnight west coast time? I am in the central time zone so it should go online around 2 am my time just like the teaser.
It won't be released until Monday (probably Sunday Night/Monday Morning.)
__________________
Follow my Star Trek Model builds, music, art and more at Devon's Corner.
Devon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2012, 11:35 AM   #6
Kpnuts
Commodore
 
Kpnuts's Avatar
 
Location: London
Re: UK: Teaser before The Hobbit (non Imax)

Sagart wrote: View Post
I was at The Hobbit in the Odeon, Belfast, and we didn't get either Trek trailer, much to my disappointment. The movie was disappointing as well
Ah big shame
Kpnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.