Beltran Introduces Shakespeare To Theater Group
By: T'Bonz on Oct 16

Burton To Be Honored at Facets Boo! Bash
By: T'Bonz on Oct 16

New Trek Puzzles
By: T'Bonz on Oct 15

Star Trek Online: Delta Rising
By: T'Bonz on Oct 15

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old October 26 2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Mrs Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sexiest male character.

Ok, so maybe not the most intellectual of threads, but you have to admit Trek had some hot totty in it.
I'm restricting it to men because we all know which women are considered sexy and it's about time the men were appreciated.

TOS.
1. Spok. What's not to love about Spok? He's the reason Vulcans are my favourite ever Star Trek alien.
I'd choose him over Kirk any day.
2. Sulu. It's his voice.
3. Chekov. I think he's so cute, and I love the way the he says "Wessels".
TNG.
1. Q and Data. I can't choose between them.
Q because he's powerful, very sexy, I love his voice and he makes me laugh. (Although I do prefer menacing Q).
Data because he's adorable, loyal, handsome, sexy and funny. And the fact he doesn't realise it makes me love him even more. Oh, and he has a gorgeous voice too.
2. Lore. I love his swagger and his gorgeous smile. I think he's sexier than Data, but I can never forgive him for kicking Data in the head (twice!) in Datalore, which is why he's number 2.
DS9.
I've never actually watched a full episode of this, but have been looking at clips to see if it's worth me buying the dvd's and all I'm going to say is that it's worth it just for Dr. Julian Bashir alone. What a gorgeous man!
Voyager.
1. Q. For the reasons above.
2. Tuvok. As I've said I just love Vulcans.
Enterprise.
Couldn't get into this, but from what I remember Trip and Malcolm were good looking so I'll say those two in no particular order.
Mrs Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Drago-Kazov
Fleet Captain

Re: Sexiest male character.

Sam Lavelle.
Drago-Kazov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 12:49 PM   #3
J. Lester
Fleet Captain

View J. Lester's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to J. Lester Send a message via AIM to J. Lester Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Lester Send a message via Yahoo to J. Lester

Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Old October 26 2012, 12:56 PM   #4
teacock
Admiral

TOS: Captain James T. Kirk, my first and possibly only Alpha male infatuation.

TNG: I can't think of any males, sorry. Does Shelby count? This explains my generally dull response to TNG.

DS9: Quark. While Julian is a good looking man he is too boyish for me. Quark projects wit and self confidence, he is sexy and he knows it. He's a great conversationalist AND he has a heart. I know Garak will be a popular choice with many but I can't get past all the torture and death!

VOY: Are there men on this show? I hadn't noticed.

ENT: SOVAL IS THE SEXIST MAN EVER. Soval, Soval and more Soval. And if you are needing a little break from Vulcan passions then Trip is also rather delectable. And HAYES omgomg.. he's even better than Trip, and if you stick him in a room with Malcolm you get a very sexy bomb though perhaps not personally useful if you're a female looking for man. But still, HOT.

ENT has the sexiest men in Star Trek.

Soval..

Just look at Trip's little tongue in this shot.

And the sex bomb, about to go off.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 03:02 PM   #5
Elvira
Vice Admiral

In a lot of these threads, Spock is always listed for the obvious reasons, he's tall, good looking and powerful. What does hold me back for labeling him as "sexy" is the knowledge that he is also sexually unavailible the majority of the time. While I do think that Vulcan have sex outside of Pon Farr, they as a group do come off as fairly non-sexual beings.

Spock, for all his beauty, would not make for the best of lovers.

Elvira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 03:29 PM   #6
sbk1234
Rear Admiral

If we can count fans, I'd have to say Shameless McBundy.

"It's a fucking TV show!" - Gary Lockwood
sbk1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 04:53 PM   #7
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

Spock, both original and new.

Also Damar.

And Trip.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 05:40 PM   #8
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

The hottest main character would have to be Charles Tucker III. Travis Mayweather is a close second (he may have been little more than a glorified extra, but at least he was easy on the eye).
Old October 26 2012, 08:18 PM   #9
EmperorTiberius
Captain

I'm not a woman or gay, but I always go into these types of threads online to see what women actually think, but I've never been able to figure it out
Every time I think I know what they'll say, they prove me wrong by naming people that make no sense:
Soval, Lavelle, Q, Damar, Sulu and Chekov
EmperorTiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 09:28 PM   #10
kirsten187
Napoleonic Power Monger

View kirsten187's Twitter Profile

TOS - McCoy
TNG - Geordi
DS9 - Odo
VOY - Tuvok
ENT - Either Travis or Malcolm
Old October 26 2012, 10:22 PM   #11
teacock
Admiral

T'Girl wrote: View Post
In a lot of these threads, Spock is always listed for the obvious reasons, he's tall, good looking and powerful. What does hold me back for labeling him as "sexy" is the knowledge that he is also sexually unavailible the majority of the time. While I do think that Vulcan have sex outside of Pon Farr, they as a group do come off as fairly non-sexual beings.

Spock, for all his beauty, would not make for the best of lovers.

This is why NuSpock is SO VERY HOT.

Seriously, he's my Number One Sexy Male. We know he's not celibate and Quinto also exudes quite a bit of sex appeal.

■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
Old October 26 2012, 10:37 PM   #12
BizarroStormy
Fleet Captain

Maab from FRIDAY'S CHILD.
He has that certain glow about him, especially the moment he dies. And that funnel-top.....
BizarroStormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27 2012, 08:12 AM   #13
teacock
Admiral

EmperorTiberius wrote: View Post
I'm not a woman or gay, but I always go into these types of threads online to see what women actually think, but I've never been able to figure it out
Every time I think I know what they'll say, they prove me wrong by naming people that make no sense:
Soval: You must be unavailable and also highly intelligent and you must exude repressed passion.

Lavelle: The AV Club is calling.

Q: Well he's not on my list but he certainly could be. He's DAPPER and amusing and very sure of himself. Also, you'll go places, many many places.

Damar: The working class Hero. If Bruce Springsteen was a Cardassian he would have written ballads about this guy.

Sulu: Prime Sulu and NuSulu are pretty much the same, rather beautiful. But for real hot danger in a man you want Mirror Sulu.

Chekov: Uhh.. please can we not be looking at NuChekov as he 17 but looks 12? As to Prime Chekov.. Original Boy Band. You had to be there.

■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
Old October 27 2012, 01:47 PM   #14
Mrs Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade

How can Q make no sense!?!? Everything about him exudes sex appeal. He's tall, powerful, funny and menacing in equal measure (in TNG he is anyway), has one of the most goegeous voices I've ever heard, is so sure of himself and is just plain gorgeous!
As for Sulu, as I said it's mainly his voice, but he does have beautiful bone structure and Chekov's just cute. Well I think he is.
Old October 27 2012, 01:55 PM   #15
Mrs Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade

teacock wrote: View Post
Soval: You must be unavailable and also highly intelligent and you must exude repressed passion.

Lavelle: The AV Club is calling.

Q: Well he's not on my list but he certainly could be. He's DAPPER and amusing and very sure of himself. Also, you'll go places, many many places.

Damar: The working class Hero. If Bruce Springsteen was a Cardassian he would have written ballads about this guy.

Sulu: Prime Sulu and NuSulu are pretty much the same, rather beautiful. But for real hot danger in a man you want Mirror Sulu.

Chekov: Uhh.. please can we not be looking at NuChekov as he 17 but looks 12? As to Prime Chekov.. Original Boy Band. You had to be there.

Yes don't worry I do mean the original. I also mean the original Sulu as well. All the actors in the film were far to young in my opinion to be considered sexy.