Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

New Line of Anovos Enterprise Uniforms
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11

Frakes: Sign Me Up!
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Closed Thread

Old October 9 2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Zreen
Ensign

I'm new here

Okay, first off- I have no idea if I'm supposed to put this thread here. This seemed the 'logical' choice to put it under Miscellaneous... unless I'm an idiot and somehow missed some 'Introductions' part of the forum...

Anyways, I just registered last night and I think I will do well here if I have just a tiny eentzy-weentzy bit of help here and there... like if this thread is in the right place. I'm assuming the mods will take care of any moving that is involved.

I'm Zreen, and I already filled out my bio- check it out if you want.

I am not a professional writer or composer as I have not gone to college for those things just yet (very soon though) but I can still practice. I had so many Star Trek stories when I was younger, maybe I'll put what I remember up somewhere in the Fan section of this site. Also music- I have several tracks I made myself of orchestral pieces, and I can do a Star Trek piece if people want to hear one after I post my music at some point.

On another note, I recently made a fan trailer for TOS, where would be the best place to post that?

Other than that, I hope you enjoy me being here, I sure will.

Old October 9 2012, 02:17 PM   #2
Gov Kodos
Admiral

Re: I'm new here

Howdy, there's a new members thread at the top of the page here, http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=35932&page=83

Vids, I guess in the appropriate forum. Many have video threads and other such things. I hope you enjoy your time here.
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Old October 9 2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Zreen
Ensign

Re: I'm new here

Alright, should I repost everything there, or let a mod handle it?

EDIT: nevermind, I already reposted there. This thread can be deleted, thanks for the help Gov!
Closed Thread