Mulgrew: Playing Red
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Hallmark 2015 Trek Ornaments
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old May 13 2013, 05:11 AM   #781
sojourner
Vice Admiral

Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Probably in October.
Old May 13 2013, 08:47 AM   #782
FreezeC77
Commodore

Snick27 wrote: View Post
I watched the Disney 1953 version and WoW! They don't make them like that anymore. Twinkle toes and the Mermaids are just plan evil trying to kill Wendy.

Loved the Gator too. Better than I thought I would be and Peter was a bit of a Dick too. Kind of felt sorry for Hook.

So regarding tonights seasons finale episode. So Peter Pan is evil huh? How did they get a picture of Henry when Bae was still a boy himself?

Whats next magic time travel?

I understand time flows different there, but really how do they know the future? For all we know Bae would of tripped over a rock and died right there and Henry wouldn't of been born.
Im all into time travel and knowing the future, but this is stretching things a bit.

So when does the next season start?
Considering Lost had time travel we're probably seeing influences from that here.

I'm not sure if it's going to be time travel or 'prophecy' The picture looked painted to me and not like it was a modern day photograph so it may have been some type of vision and then painted.
FreezeC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 10:18 AM   #783
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

It was a drawing and not a picture. And we're dealing with magic and prophecy so getting a drawing of Henry hundreds of years ago is little to no problem.
Old May 13 2013, 02:57 PM   #784
Jolaris
Commander

I thought they went full out Tolkien this episode. And I liked it!

They tried to destroy the Silmarill and Neverland is either Thangorodrim or Mordor...

And Peter Pan is only a shadow(!) of his former self.

Damn it, OUAT just keeps on making me cry, and it's always Regina and Rumple that does it to me.

To get to the other side of course!
Jolaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 04:40 PM   #785
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Once had been losing me a bit, but I did not expect them to take most of the main cast to another land. Yet again they suprised me with the season ending.

So, Bae is back in the Enchanted Forest with Aurora, Mulan and Phillip? Interesting.
Old May 13 2013, 05:05 PM   #786
propita
Rear Admiral

So Neal/Bae is in the Enchanted Forrest, and Young Bae is in Neverland--though this is not at the same time, since his time in Neverland is in Neal/Bae's past.

I like that Regina actually finally redeemed herself.

What do they want with Henry? He's magic born here?
propita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 05:52 PM   #787
trekkiebaggio
Vice Admiral

View trekkiebaggio's Twitter Profile

That was pretty damn good. I liked that Neal is in the Enchanted Forest, I was wondering when we were going to see Mulan et al again. I thought they were actually going to kill Regina for a moment but I'm glad she survived. Thought it was a bit convenient how the cure for the memory problem just popped up. Can't wait for next season, bring on Neverland!

Man of Yesterday - My blog: movie, books and board game reviews.
trekkiebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 06:24 PM   #788
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

There's been no confirmation as to where, exactly, Neal ended up. It could be the Enchanted Forest/FTL, it could be Neverland, or it could be somewhere else entirely.

"Ze director's cut is ze film you saw in ze theater."
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 06:55 PM   #789
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
There's been no confirmation as to where, exactly, Neal ended up. It could be the Enchanted Forest/FTL, it could be Neverland, or it could be somewhere else entirely.
I thought we saw Neal washed up on a beach, with Aurora, Philip and Mulan moving to him to help him. That is a good indicator he is in the Enchanted Forest.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended.” - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 07:12 PM   #790
sojourner
Vice Admiral

You must have missed the last scene with Neal being found by Mulan, et al. He's in the enchanted forest.
Old May 13 2013, 07:12 PM   #791
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

Vendikarr and Sojourner:
Yes, we saw Aurora, Phillip, and Mulan find Neal on a beach, but Adam and Eddy just did an interview with Entertainment Weekly, and when the interviewer asked them a question and specifically mentioned Neal being in the Enchanted Forest/FTL, the two of them answered the question as follows:
So now we’ve got the Neverland stuff, we’ve got Bae and Mulan in Fairy Land, we’ve still got Storybrooke — how do you plan to cross between worlds next season? Will episodes still include flashbacks?
HOROWITZ: At the end of season 2, we’ve placed our core group in a very difficult situation. Some of them are on the boat; some of them are behind in Storybrooke; some of them are in another land. So the question is, how do we best continue telling their stories? Sometimes that will require flashbacks; sometimes it won’t. We want to continue to expand the storytelling modality of the show, like we did in season 2, where we were able to do things like flash back to Emma for the first time, or see time during the curse.
KITSIS: We are not going to be doing episodes next season that have five different worlds in them. We definitely plan not to overly confuse or complicate the show. It’s about simplifying.
Hence my statement of it not having been confirmed that Neal is in the Enchanted Forest/FTL.

Old May 13 2013, 07:19 PM   #792
sojourner
Vice Admiral

But in that quote he does not deny that Neal is in the enchanted forest. I'll go with the evidence on screen over a nebulous comment from one of the writers that may not even refer to Neal.
Old May 13 2013, 08:04 PM   #793
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr

Vendikarr and Sojourner:
Yes, we saw Aurora, Phillip, and Mulan find Neal on a beach, but Adam and Eddy just did an interview with Entertainment Weekly, and when the interviewer asked them a question and specifically mentioned Neal being in the Enchanted Forest/FTL, the two of them answered the question as follows:
So now we’ve got the Neverland stuff, we’ve got Bae and Mulan in Fairy Land, we’ve still got Storybrooke — how do you plan to cross between worlds next season? Will episodes still include flashbacks?
HOROWITZ: At the end of season 2, we’ve placed our core group in a very difficult situation. Some of them are on the boat; some of them are behind in Storybrooke; some of them are in another land. So the question is, how do we best continue telling their stories? Sometimes that will require flashbacks; sometimes it won’t. We want to continue to expand the storytelling modality of the show, like we did in season 2, where we were able to do things like flash back to Emma for the first time, or see time during the curse.
KITSIS: We are not going to be doing episodes next season that have five different worlds in them. We definitely plan not to overly confuse or complicate the show. It’s about simplifying.
Hence my statement of it not having been confirmed that Neal is in the Enchanted Forest/FTL.
Interesting. But until it's shown on screen that Aurora, Philip and Mulan crossed over to another land, I maintain that Neal is now in the Enchanted Forest.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended.” - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2013, 08:06 PM   #794
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

sojourner wrote: View Post
But in that quote he does not deny that Neal is in the enchanted forest. I'll go with the evidence on screen over a nebulous comment from one of the writers that may not even refer to Neal.
That's your prerogative.

Adam and Eddy usually don't leave things nebulous unless they're meant to be, though.

Old May 13 2013, 09:14 PM   #795
Mister Fandango
Fleet Captain

Some of them are on the boat; some of them are behind in Storybrooke; some of them are in another land

In that statement, the Enchanted Forest is another land.
Mister Fandango is online now   Reply With Quote