RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,432
Posts: 5,507,190
Members: 25,131
Currently online: 594
Newest member: Robert100a

TrekToday headlines

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Productions

Fan Productions Creating our own Trek canon!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 20 2013, 04:14 PM   #286
surak-toc
Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

i checked it out on there, looking for the epub versions, the way i put this, i am not trying to sound ungrateful or ought.

Last edited by surak-toc; November 20 2013 at 04:25 PM.
surak-toc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21 2013, 04:55 PM   #287
Loken
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

And here is your latest Wallpaper!

Loken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22 2013, 09:15 PM   #288
Professor Moriarty
Vice Admiral
 
Professor Moriarty's Avatar
 
Location: System L-374
View Professor Moriarty's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

That is frigging gorgeous. Hurry up and finish already!
__________________
My crappy blog
Professor Moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22 2013, 09:19 PM   #289
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

The marriage of TOS design and the "used, worn" appearance from Star Wars, BSG, and the JJ Abrams Treks works quite nicely here. Well done Tobias! Can't wait to see these in action.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2013, 06:48 PM   #290
Loken
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Professor Moriarty wrote: View Post
That is frigging gorgeous. Hurry up and finish already!

Thanks Moriarty! Believe me, hurrying up isn't in our vocabulary. We are trying to take our time and do it right.

The longer we take, the better this keeps getting and the more quality people keep jumping on board.

Since this is a one shot, we want to do it right.

Alec
Loken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2013, 07:47 PM   #291
Ronald Held
Rear Admiral
 
Location: On the USS Sovereign
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Alec is Tobias the only one handling the CG work?
Ronald Held is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2013, 08:48 PM   #292
Professor Moriarty
Vice Admiral
 
Professor Moriarty's Avatar
 
Location: System L-374
View Professor Moriarty's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Loken wrote: View Post
Professor Moriarty wrote: View Post
That is frigging gorgeous. Hurry up and finish already!

Thanks Moriarty! Believe me, hurrying up isn't in our vocabulary. We are trying to take our time and do it right.

The longer we take, the better this keeps getting and the more quality people keep jumping on board.

Since this is a one shot, we want to do it right.

Alec
I've patiently waited nine years for the conclusion of Starship Exeter, and I'll wait just as long for Axanar if that's what it takes.
__________________
My crappy blog
Professor Moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 09:54 AM   #293
Loken
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Professor Moriarty wrote: View Post
I've patiently waited nine years for the conclusion of Starship Exeter, and I'll wait just as long for Axanar if that's what it takes.

HA HA, no worries, we should have Axanar out before the end of 2014. It will be ironic if we get Axanar out before Exeter, which I think is a quite amazing fan film (at least the first 3 acts are!).

And Ronald, Tobias and his team handle our VFX.

Alec
Loken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2013, 04:32 PM   #294
DCR
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Wentworth Hall, Tellus of Sol
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Loken wrote: View Post
Professor Moriarty wrote: View Post
I've patiently waited nine years for the conclusion of Starship Exeter, and I'll wait just as long for Axanar if that's what it takes.

HA HA, no worries, we should have Axanar out before the end of 2014. It will be ironic if we get Axanar out before Exeter, which I think is a quite amazing fan film (at least the first 3 acts are!).

And Ronald, Tobias and his team handle our VFX.

Alec
I think I'm looking forward to Axanar more than to any theatrical feature scheduled for 2014.

(I'm waiting for Exeter too, but I've been waiting long enough that I'm in no hurry.)
DCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 05:24 PM   #295
Loken
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

DCR wrote: View Post

I think I'm looking forward to Axanar more than to any theatrical feature scheduled for 2014.

(I'm waiting for Exeter too, but I've been waiting long enough that I'm in no hurry.)

Thank you sir! Positive fans like you are the reason I still post on this forum, despite the trolls.

We will endeavor to make Axanar worth your praise.

THANKS!

Alec
Loken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 06:31 PM   #296
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Loken wrote: View Post
DCR wrote: View Post

I think I'm looking forward to Axanar more than to any theatrical feature scheduled for 2014.

(I'm waiting for Exeter too, but I've been waiting long enough that I'm in no hurry.)

Thank you sir! Positive fans like you are the reason I still post on this forum, despite the trolls.

We will endeavor to make Axanar worth your praise.

THANKS!

Alec
They are a sensitive bunch, the trolls.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 08:55 PM   #297
Loken
Lieutenant Commander
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

http://startrekaxanar.com/

Today we announce our website. We only have a homepage up now, and since our web designer, Aaron Harvey just went in this past weekend for a heart transplant, it make take a while longer to finish!

Alec

Last edited by Loken; November 25 2013 at 11:47 PM.
Loken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 10:04 PM   #298
DCR
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Wentworth Hall, Tellus of Sol
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

I just hope he recovers quickly.
DCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 10:06 PM   #299
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral
 
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

Yeah, heart transplant isn't exactly a same-day procedure. Best wishes to your web designer for a speedy and safe recovery.

I see Richard Hatch, Gary Graham, and JG Hertzler are starring in Axanar. Any chance we can get tidbits on who else will be appearing?
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25 2013, 10:16 PM   #300
GSchnitzer
Co-Executive Producer
 
GSchnitzer's Avatar
 
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, Terra
Send a message via AIM to GSchnitzer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GSchnitzer Send a message via Yahoo to GSchnitzer
Re: Star Trek: Axanar

(For what it's worth, I'm proactively staying on top of this thread with interest.)
__________________
Greg Schnitzer
Co-Executive Producer
Star Trek Phase II
http://www.startrekphase2.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3348883/
GSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.