RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,692
Members: 24,829
Currently online: 463
Newest member: 713brianp27

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Productions

Fan Productions Creating our own Trek canon!

Old May 12 2014, 03:28 PM   #346
mos6507
Captain

Re: Star Trek: Renegades

Iamnotspock wrote: View Post
Like everything else being shot these days, seems like tripods are an endangered species.
Old May 12 2014, 11:35 PM   #347
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral

The make up becomes extremely obvious in HD.
JarodRussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20 2014, 03:20 PM   #348
Bixby
Commander

Had a peak at Renegades' Indigogo page this morning, and looked at the cast list therein. I was kinda surprised to see Edward Furlong's name included, as I don't remember seeing it in association with this film before...

Always liked this kid, especially in American History X...Maybe he's the one in Cardassian makeup?
Bixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20 2014, 03:30 PM   #349
Tom
Rear Admiral

No he plays fixer. He is an interesting guy. Had lunch with him the first day he was on set. He has had some issues the past year or 2 but is trying to get better.
Old May 21 2014, 07:37 PM   #350
jojolimited
Lieutenant

Tom wrote: View Post
No he plays fixer. He is an interesting guy. Had lunch with him the first day he was on set. He has had some issues the past year or 2 but is trying to get better.
Hope he can finally stay clean. As a recovering Alcoholic, I know how tough it can get, but worth it if he sticks with it. He is very talented.
jojolimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2014, 06:14 AM   #351
Peach Wookiee
Cuddly Mod of Doom

Bixby wrote: View Post
Had a peak at Renegades' Indigogo page this morning, and looked at the cast list therein. I was kinda surprised to see Edward Furlong's name included, as I don't remember seeing it in association with this film before...

Always liked this kid, especially in American History X...Maybe he's the one in Cardassian makeup?
Nope. The Cardassian is Vic Mignogna.
Peach Wookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24 2014, 11:19 AM   #352
Mage
Commodore

Clip looked fine enough, but the character of Lexxa seems to obvious and over the top. Hardcore bad-ass, fighting to survive against all odds, and also happens to be the daughter of Kahn..... I dunno, it has fanboy written all over it.
But we'll see, maybe it'll work very well as a whole. I only judge afterwards, not before.
Old May 24 2014, 03:00 PM   #353
jojolimited
Lieutenant

Geeeeeez, all we have is a teaser trailer with unfinished footage and already the critics are massing.
Old May 24 2014, 04:13 PM   #354
King Daniel Into Darkness
Admiral

Not blown away, but still optimistic about this one. I wanna see Chekov or Doc Zimmerman in the next clip.
jojolimited wrote: View Post
Geeeeeez, all we have is a teaser trailer with unfinished footage and already the critics are massing.
Such is the way of Trekkies. Actually, pretty much any fandom.
Old May 25 2014, 08:59 AM   #355
Mage
Commodore

Please read carefully. I said I would judge afterwards. I can still have a certain opinion over things that have been said already, that COULD put me off. But it's all up in the air. I for one never specifically said behorehand that this will suck. All I mentioned was that there is one character that of which I don't like the premise. Perhaps after seeing this, I will think she's amazing.
Old May 25 2014, 12:55 PM   #356
jojolimited
Lieutenant

Mage wrote: View Post

Please read carefully. I said I would judge afterwards. I can still have a certain opinion over things that have been said already, that COULD put me off. But it's all up in the air. I for one never specifically said behorehand that this will suck. All I mentioned was that there is one character that of which I don't like the premise. Perhaps after seeing this, I will think she's amazing.
It was a general statement, not directed at anyone. Just trying to inject a little humor into things.
Old May 26 2014, 07:25 AM   #357
Mage
Commodore

Mage wrote: View Post

It was a general statement, not directed at anyone. Just trying to inject a little humor into things.

Then I stand corrected.
Old July 9 2014, 06:38 PM   #358
Mage
Commodore

So, anything new for Renegades?
Old July 9 2014, 07:22 PM   #359
Tom
Rear Admiral

Still working on post production.
Old July 9 2014, 08:07 PM   #360
Mage
Commodore

Any idea when we might get a new trailer?