Star Trek Seekers Cover Art
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Fan Film Axanar Kickstarter Success
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Two New Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Actor Wins Emmy
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old March 31 2013, 06:59 PM   #121
JD
Admiral

Re: Grimm, season 2 thread.

Really enjoyed this episode. I liked the whole anagram thing, although I have to admit I didn't catch Rumpelstiltskin as one of the names, but I did catch Farscape reference though.
Old April 1 2013, 01:31 AM   #122
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

The episode was certainly enjoyable with the anagrams and the puzzles and the Rumpelstiltskin (and of course Aeryn Sun). Buut... was I the only one finding it ridiculous they couldn't just trace the guy's character to whatever registration information he gave? Or did I somehow miss an explanation for why that wasn't possible?

Because that kept nagging me the whole time, I was actually more involved in the Juliette/Rosalee/Monroe plotline. I wonder how Juliette is going to react when she gets her full memory back and realizes that at one point Nick was trying to share everything with her? And for that matter considering everything with the spice shop, wouldn't it make sense for Nick to try again coming clean with her?
Old April 1 2013, 08:34 PM   #123
JD
Admiral

There was a quick reference to why they couldn't track his IP. I don't remember exactly what it was, it was fairly quick so it was easy to miss.
Old April 1 2013, 10:39 PM   #124
sojourner
Admiral

The thing that most surprised me was that the "radical new technology" that the company came up with actually would be radically new in the MMO industry. They got the detail right.
Old April 26 2013, 08:29 PM   #125
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

Grimm gets season 3
Old April 28 2013, 04:24 AM   #126
JD
Admiral

I saw that on some other sites earlier, and it makes me very happy.
Old April 28 2013, 05:22 AM   #127
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Definitely very glad it's been renewed. Between that and moving to Tuesday night - better than Friday night, right? - it seems Grimm is becoming a pretty important part of NBC's lineup, eh?

Also definitely glad we're getting some solid movement on the Juliette front... maybe by the end of the season she'll finally be in on the masquerade? Hopefully? Please?

Is it fair to say Bud is now officially a backup member of the... what should we call Nick's gang of Scoobies?

Solid episode this last time, except for the complete lack of Rosalee, which is always a boo. Kind of fascinating that even with the killing of the... fire-demon-thingy... we still don't know much about it or where it comes from. Was it tied specifically to that mountain? Not a La Llorona-type "WTF did we just fight?!?!", but still.

Also - I totally dug Tali'Zorah's aunt as the head of the Romani-esque Vessen (I assume?) clan.
Old April 28 2013, 07:38 AM   #128
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

I love Grimm but this Juliet amnesia storyline is really dragging on way too long. I wish they had wrapped it up mid-season and that she'd be let in on the whole thing then.

I loved the soultion to the fire demon dude. When monroe picked up the piece with the eye it creeped the hit out of me.
Old April 28 2013, 08:13 AM   #129
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

There is no way those guys were taking enough precautions not to lose a finger from blowback.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 04:43 PM   #130
Lonemagpie
Writer

Love the show - wish they'd ditch Juliet though, as, really, she serves no purpose

Blog- http://lonemagpie.livejournal.com
Lonemagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 08:11 PM   #131
Stiletto
Fleet Captain

I'm not exactly sure why, but every time that Juliette goes into her Spanish speaking mode with that mystical woman my jaw drops. She speaks impeccable Spanish. Looking her up in IMDB shows that she was born in San Diego, California but lived in Spain, Uruguay (where I'm from!) and Argentina. The first few times she spoke, I had to look closely to see if they were dubbing her voice; they were not. It's probably that I've been living in California too long and I've only been really hearing the Mexican version of Spanish that is messing with me.
Old April 29 2013, 10:07 PM   #132
Sto-Vo-Kory
Commander

Lonemagpie wrote: View Post
Love the show - wish they'd ditch Juliet though, as, really, she serves no purpose
100% agreement.
Sto-Vo-Kory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 08:37 PM   #133
BigFoot
Admiral

^ Eye candy

BigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 11:12 PM   #134
propita
Rear Admiral

I was out of town, so taped the episode. Hubby watched it. He speak (Mexican) Spanish and said "Juliette's" Spanish is like music to listen to.
propita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2013, 05:52 AM   #135
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

So, anybody else catch these last two episodes with the new timeslot? Between the move and the third-season announcement things are looking good for Grimm.

The alien episode was solid, and glad to see Rosalee and Monroe get their gamefaces on if only momentarily.

I really liked the muse episode - in large part I'll admit because of Nora Zehetner, who I miss from way back in Heroes. I wonder if she's gonna pop back up since Renard just sent her off with a warning not to come back? Probably not.

Next week zombies! Looks like old-school voodoo zombies though, should be fun.