RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,581
Posts: 5,403,297
Members: 24,866
Currently online: 535
Newest member: Griznuq

TrekToday headlines

October-November 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Cho Selfie TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

TPTB To Shatner: Shhh!
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure Display Box
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

The Red Shirt Diaries Episode Five
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

Shatner In Trek 3? Well Maybe
By: T'Bonz on Sep 28

Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27

Meyer: Revitalizing Star Trek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 26

Trek Costumes To Be Auctioned
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 29 2012, 02:50 AM   #1
baxart
Commander
 
baxart's Avatar
 
New Uniforms

Here's uniforms and rank for a (STO period) project I've been messing around with.



By baxart at 2012-03-28


By baxart at 2012-03-28
baxart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 02:57 AM   #2
Kaiser
Rear Admiral
 
Kaiser's Avatar
 
Location: Boyertown, PA as of July 2011
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser
Re: New Uniforms

Awesome stuff
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112860258811333/ For all your Sci-fi ship model and mini goodness 3DS Friend code: 0731-4800-6817
Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 08:19 AM   #3
newtontomato539
Commander
 
Re: New Uniforms

Oh flaming darn!
newtontomato539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 11:36 AM   #4
baxart
Commander
 
baxart's Avatar
 
Re: New Uniforms

Glad you like it!
Here's more:


By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29

This is the latest look for Satyrn, as I started writing her, her overall look changed:

By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29
baxart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 03:38 PM   #5
Kaiser
Rear Admiral
 
Kaiser's Avatar
 
Location: Boyertown, PA as of July 2011
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser
Re: New Uniforms

Nice arts
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112860258811333/ For all your Sci-fi ship model and mini goodness 3DS Friend code: 0731-4800-6817
Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 08:00 PM   #6
Mage
Commodore
 
Mage's Avatar
 
Re: New Uniforms

Starfleet's allowing a lot of cleavege in the STO timeline I'm guessing.
__________________
Niner. Lurker. Browncoat.
Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:51 PM   #7
Redfern
Commodore
 
Redfern's Avatar
 
Location: Georgia, USA
Re: New Uniforms

Not really any more cleavage than Troi offered in "Next Gen'".

I rather like the Doctor. With his drooping moustache and beret, I keep thinking Jamie Hynaman (sic) from "MythBusters".

Of course, the Caitian captain with the "beard" is a hoot, particularly that first drawing.

Sincerely,

Bill
__________________
Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Freighter Tails: the Misadventures of Mzzkiti
Redfern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Cmdr_Blop
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Out there.
Re: New Uniforms

The art is awesome, but I'd totally lose the berets... I just cannot take them seriously at all, lol.
Cmdr_Blop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 07:34 AM   #9
Herkimer Jitty
Rear Admiral
 
Herkimer Jitty's Avatar
 
Location: Dayglow, New California Republic
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Herkimer Jitty
Re: New Uniforms

In the future, humanity has evolved beyond the need for hats.

There's no canon precedent for hats, therefore we must assume they don't exist.

Sorry :/
__________________
STAR TREK: 1965-1965½, 1966-1969, Jan. 21-23 1972, 1979-2001, 2003-2005, 2009-?
Herkimer Jitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 11:48 AM   #10
baxart
Commander
 
baxart's Avatar
 
Re: New Uniforms

But wait there's more:

By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29

By baxart at 2012-03-29

Well I like the berets, and as for Satyrn and her cleavage, she's Deltan and Betazed, starts out in standard uniform, but then begins... playing with it.
baxart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 01:27 PM   #11
Creepy Critter
Admiral
 
Creepy Critter's Avatar
 
Location: Kentucky
Re: New Uniforms

Herkimer Jitty wrote: View Post
There's no canon precedent for hats, therefore we must assume they don't exist.
That's not true.

See Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, "Don't get smart, Tiny."
__________________
CorporalCaptain
Creepy Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 01:56 PM   #12
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral
 
Hartzilla2007's Avatar
 
Location: Star Trekkin Across the universe.
Re: New Uniforms

CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
Herkimer Jitty wrote: View Post
There's no canon precedent for hats, therefore we must assume they don't exist.
That's not true.

See Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, "Don't get smart, Tiny."

Plus Pike apparently had a hat in his quarters in The Cage.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 02:20 PM   #13
Creepy Critter
Admiral
 
Creepy Critter's Avatar
 
Location: Kentucky
Re: New Uniforms

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Plus Pike apparently had a hat in his quarters in The Cage.
If you mean the one sitting on his shelf, then yeah, that too. Although, since he never wore it, AFAIK, we don't know what it's for.
__________________
CorporalCaptain
Creepy Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 02:23 PM   #14
nightwind1
Commodore
 
nightwind1's Avatar
 
Location: Des Moines, IA
Re: New Uniforms

CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Plus Pike apparently had a hat in his quarters in The Cage.
If you mean the one sitting on his shelf, then yeah, that too. Although, since he never wore it, AFAIK, we don't know what it's for.
To wear on his head.






nightwind1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 02:25 PM   #15
Creepy Critter
Admiral
 
Creepy Critter's Avatar
 
Location: Kentucky
Re: New Uniforms

Har, har.

What I meant was (): is it dress, duty, or the Federation rugby team?
__________________
CorporalCaptain
Creepy Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.