RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,673
Posts: 5,212,654
Members: 24,200
Currently online: 564
Newest member: joymuckey


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 29 2012, 09:33 AM   #121
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

WAIT DID YOU SAY CREEPY?

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:35 AM   #122
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
I like him best when he has things in his mouth.
I can see the appeal. I wonder what Freud would have to say about this interest of yours though.



Chris likes touching his lips it seems.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:42 AM   #123
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
WAIT DID YOU SAY CREEPY?
I'm scarred for life now, thanks.

Actually, I still haven't watched Heroes. But judging by this clip my stomach wouldn't be up to it anyway.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:45 AM   #124
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

This one is for you Miss Lemon! A present!

To cleanse your eyes..

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 10:17 AM   #125
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Foamy Chris! Nice!

Do you know where it is from? He looks so young and innocent!

Not to be ungrateful, but it doesn't make sense that he is wearing clothes when bathing in bubbles.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 10:24 AM   #126
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Foamy Chris! Nice!

Do you know where it is from? He looks so young and innocent!

Not to be ungrateful, but it doesn't make sense that he is wearing clothes when bathing in bubbles.
Ask and you shall receive.



(And I have no idea where any of them are from )
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 11:25 AM   #127
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
Ask and you shall receive.

Oh my...

*fans herself*

Apparently, it's a deleted scene from the movie Blind Dating. What were they thinking, depriving us of this man's beautiful body?! Judging by the trailer it would have been the only reason to watch this movie anyway.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 11:29 AM   #128
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Remember how I told you I like Quinto best when he has things in his mouth?

Well umm... I found this:



FORESHADOWING FOR THE WIN!!!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 12:16 PM   #129
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

^ That looks uncomfortable.



I want to be Uhura.

I bet would look fabulous in a skimpy red dress.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.

Last edited by Miss Lemon; March 29 2012 at 02:49 PM.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 03:15 PM   #130
Sindatur
Rear Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Thanks Ladies, that was a nice way to get up this morning
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:22 PM   #131
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th



Almost like a wedding picture...
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:30 PM   #132
Sindatur
Rear Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post


Almost like a wedding picture...
Heh, I was gonna make a crack about that
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 09:36 PM   #133
jespah
Commodore
 
jespah's Avatar
 
Location: Boston, the Gateway to the Galaxy
View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Well, they could get married here.

A lovely foursome.
__________________
Oh, Stewardess! I speak Jive!
http://www.jespah.com (fanfic with all ratings). TU Publishing
Adult Trek Anthology 2
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 12:56 AM   #134
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

This is the crassest thing I've ever made but it pleases me mightily.

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 02:05 AM   #135
Sindatur
Rear Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
This is the crassest thing I've ever made but it pleases me mightily.

WHOA...I appreciate you sharing, but, warn a guy when you post something NSFW.

I mean...Come on, he's strapped to a chair, and has a Pine cone shoved in his mouth
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.