RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,937
Posts: 5,478,977
Members: 25,057
Currently online: 481
Newest member: JeremiahJT

TrekToday headlines

Trek Shirt And Hoodie
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

A Klingon Christmas Carol’s Last Season
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

Attack Wing Wave 10 Expansion Pack
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

New Star Trek Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

QMx Mini Phaser Ornament
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Stewart as Neo-Nazi Skinhead
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 25 2012, 12:07 AM   #61
jespah
Commodore
 
jespah's Avatar
 
Location: Boston, the Gateway to the Galaxy
View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Golly.

I arrived as soon as I saw there was a reference to raunch.

Plus, it was after we went food shopping. We needed tilapia.

Now that the tilapia has been secured ....
__________________
Oh, Stewardess! I speak Jive!
http://www.jespah.com (fanfic with all ratings). TU Publishing
Over-18 Trek Anthology 2
Artist formerly known as jespah.
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 12:22 AM   #62
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Anyone who wants the "raunch" vid can PM me. It's just a silly vid that probably crosses some BBS line, LOL.



A vid you say?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 01:09 PM   #63
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
Anyone who wants the "raunch" vid can PM me.
Your PM box is going to be flooded.



He doesn't seem to interested in the nice lady, now does he?
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 09:43 PM   #64
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

And we all know why that is Miss Lemon.



Nothing like the tousled look for my morning cup of coffee.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 09:59 PM   #65
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

^ I like it.



Hats are hip.

Does anybody else think that Chris needs a new jacket, or is it just me?
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 10:05 PM   #66
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

It's the shabby chic look Miss Lemon!

I need MORE tousling!

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 10:07 PM   #67
jespah
Commodore
 
jespah's Avatar
 
Location: Boston, the Gateway to the Galaxy
View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Egad, Zach resembles a young Elvis Costello.
__________________
Oh, Stewardess! I speak Jive!
http://www.jespah.com (fanfic with all ratings). TU Publishing
Over-18 Trek Anthology 2
Artist formerly known as jespah.
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 10:19 PM   #68
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Shabby chic, eh? I prefer chic.



Actually, I prefer my Quinto shabby and my Chris chic.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25 2012, 10:51 PM   #69
CaptainMatt
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Sector 001
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Congratulations to you all for your secret reservoir of Kirk-Spock vids and images that surely set the standard for why we love these guys so much. They don't have to be slash to enjoy and I thank you for that.
CaptainMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 06:28 AM   #70
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Actually, I prefer my Quinto shabby and my Chris chic.
Well here's some adorable unchic Chris..



And you know what I'm hoping to see in ST:XII?

TOUSLED SPOCK. Tousled, shabby Spock I just want to see him having to leave Uhura's quarter's in a hurry because of some emergency.

CaptainMatt wrote: View Post
Congratulations to you all for your secret reservoir of Kirk-Spock vids and images that surely set the standard for why we love these guys so much. They don't have to be slash to enjoy and I thank you for that.
I'm glad you like them! I think they are slashy just standing next to each other but what do I know, LOL. They really go well together, great chemistry straight out of TOS.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 06:35 AM   #71
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

That's a nice pic to wake up with, thanks!

Spock and Uhura... I'm still in denial about that one...



Chris doesn't like Mondays. Neither does Miss Lemon.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 07:10 AM   #72
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
That's a nice pic to wake up with, thanks!
I'm eating my dinner!

Spock and Uhura... I'm still in denial about that one...
:: pats Miss Lemon gently ::

It's just practice. When it's Pon Farr time you know who he's going to be trapped on an empty planet with don't you?

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 07:33 AM   #73
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Bon appétit!

teacake wrote: View Post
When it's Pon Farr time you know who he's going to be trapped on an empty planet with don't you?
NuKirk has his eyes on NuSpock...



Isn't it beautiful..?

Bigger picture on DeviantArt
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 08:18 AM   #74
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Oh My.

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 26 2012, 08:39 AM   #75
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post

In this case, I prefer the house over the guy.



Cute!
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.