RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,700
Posts: 5,213,779
Members: 24,208
Currently online: 710
Newest member: meshman63


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 27 2012, 07:56 AM   #511
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

I think I mentioned it before, but I think Chris Pine was created to wear three-piece suits. Nothing wrong with jeans and stubble though.

__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 08:08 AM   #512
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th



Suits... need more suits for Ms. Lemon..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 08:21 AM   #513
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

OH WAIT FOR IT..

You know what is better than Cris Pine in a suit?

CHRIS PINE IN A SUIT WITH A GUN.

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 08:25 AM   #514
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Apparently, Pine has two women who pick out those nice suits for him. Talk about a dream job, being NuKirk's personal dresser.

"I'm sorry Mr. Pine, that suit isn't quite right for you. Take it off, NOW!"



Notice the colour-coordinated handkerchief.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 08:27 AM   #515
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Apparently, Pine has two women who pick out those nice suits for him. Talk about a dream job, being NuKirk's personal dresser.

"I'm sorry Mr. Pine, that suit isn't quite right for you. Take it off, NOW!"
Isn't the whole point of a suit the taking off part?

Buttons going down..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 08:45 AM   #516
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
OH WAIT FOR IT..

You know what is better than Cris Pine in a suit?

CHRIS PINE IN A SUIT WITH A GUN
I have to admit that I have been tempted to go see this movie.

I hear it's even more slashy than the NuTrek movie.



See how NuKirk is shamelessly flirting with Shinzon? If Spock knew about this...

OMG, someone give me JJ's phone number, I think I just came up with a great storyline for ST:XII!
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:02 AM   #517
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

His number is 778-6435, L.A. area code.

Wait, that was a lie.

MORE SLASHY did you say?!?! Flirting with Shinzon, MAKE IT SO!

Oh and speaking of phone calls..

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:15 AM   #518
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

^ You put cameras in my bedroom?!



This movie is about Kirk and Shinzon fighting over Reese Witherspoon (poor girl).



I don't know who gets the girl, but rumour goes that the DVD will have an alternative slashy ending...
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:21 AM   #519
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Wow, gender switch, check it out..



Two things struck me about this. Firstly the woman who played Pike is incredibly hot, I could look at her all day. She pings my interesting radar big time. Secondly those red number 11's coming out of GirlKirk's nose.. just imagine if in the future, dim or otherwise, ST:XI is considered a work full of timeless truths. Those who follow ST:XI with their whole hearts make the mark of the red eleven's running from their nostrils, down their lips and over their chins. WARPAINT. Dip your fingertips in your little pot of paint and drag them straight down your face, show the world what you stand for and where your heart is.

Maybe I'll go a convention like that.

Here's the website for the gender bender project:

http://www.thegirlsonfilm.com/
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:23 AM   #520
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
I don't know who gets the girl, but rumour goes that the DVD will have an alternative slashy ending...
What, really!

Shinzon.. he aint pretty though.



Just imagine for one moment.. if that character had been played by Quinto. You would have already seen this move 100 times.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:50 AM   #521
DAYoung
Commander
 
DAYoung's Avatar
 
Location: Melbourne, AUS
View DAYoung's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

That is fantastic - thank you. I still prefer Pine's performance - but that was really intriguing to watch. Very well acted and put together.

And, yes: Pike is bluntly alluring.
__________________
philosopher & author
www.damonyoung.com.au
Out December 2012: Philosophy in the Garden
DAYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 09:56 AM   #522
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Warpaint...?

teacake wrote: View Post
Wow, gender switch, check it out..
Interesting indeed!

I wasn't too impressed with the acting skills of femPike, but femKirk sure has a pair of beautiful eyes...



I don't think Tom Hardy is particularly pretty either, but he does have one of those sexy British accents.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 10:02 AM   #523
DAYoung
Commander
 
DAYoung's Avatar
 
Location: Melbourne, AUS
View DAYoung's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Hardy is in the 'almost ugly' school of attractive. I'm not sure quite what that means, but I think Joaquin Phoenix is in it.
__________________
philosopher & author
www.damonyoung.com.au
Out December 2012: Philosophy in the Garden
DAYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 10:04 AM   #524
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Warpaint...?
Have you READ the anti-NuTrek threads? Completely appropriate

Interesting indeed!

I wasn't too impressed with the acting skills of femPike, but femKirk sure has a pair of beautiful eyes...
And once again you want the blonde and I want the brunette.. actually I thought was really good, captured the understated quality of Pike.

But if you like the blonde I thought she was very good in this gender bender for Fight Club:



I don't think Tom Hardy is particularly pretty either, but he does have one of those sexy British accents.
eh, when you live in Australia this is is not that exciting.

Let me find my favorite accent..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2012, 10:06 AM   #525
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

(that should read "I thought SHE was really good, captured the understand quality of Pike", of course I can't fix this because the post has a youtube.)

DAYoung almost ugly school to me is Harvey Keitel in The Piano (my favorite non Trek film).
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.