RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 143,172
Posts: 5,598,022
Members: 25,399
Currently online: 513
Newest member: BlueMoon

TrekToday headlines

Retro Review: When It Rains…
By: Michelle on Feb 27

Nimoy Dead At Eighty-Three
By: T'Bonz on Feb 27

Breaking news: Leonard Nimoy – ‘Mr Spock’ – dies aged 83
By: AntonyF on Feb 27

Hurley Passes
By: T'Bonz on Feb 26

USS Excelsior Model Coming Soon
By: T'Bonz on Feb 25

Hemsworth To Host SNL
By: T'Bonz on Feb 25

Quinto To Guest Star On HBO Comedy
By: T'Bonz on Feb 25

Wheaton To Voice Firefly Game
By: T'Bonz on Feb 24

Nimoy Health Scare
By: T'Bonz on Feb 24

Star Trek #42 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Feb 23


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 30 2012, 12:07 PM   #151
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th




__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 03:40 PM   #152
Sindatur
Vice Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Good Morning Ladies and hot gentlemen

Miss Lemon, I don't know why, but, Chris and cars (or car seats) just make really hot pictures

Teacake, nice shots of Zach, and the popcorn eating is very enticing, but, you blinded with me with the Spoiler "not for the eyes of Miss lemon"
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 04:47 PM   #153
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
You didn't!

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Teacake [...] you blinded with me with the Spoiler "not for the eyes of Miss lemon"
Let there be light!



Teacake, I'm planning my revenge right now...
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 06:44 PM   #154
jespah
Commodore
 
jespah's Avatar
 
Location: Boston, the Gateway to the Galaxy
View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Okay, that's better.

Now, seriously folks - why the hell are the unis not form-fitting??? Hello???!?!!
__________________
Oh, Stewardess! I speak Jive!
http://www.jespah.com (fanfic with all ratings). Author of Untrustworthy
Artist formerly known as jespah.
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 07:28 PM   #155
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Dr. Who is for kids.

[yt ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMrEL7fGKU[/yt]

EDIT: I guess I should add a NSFW warning. I am allowed to post kissing guys, right?
Sure. Why not?
__________________
As for literary criticism in general: I have long felt that any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel or a play or a poem is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae or a banana split. ~ Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 11:19 PM   #156
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
Dr. Who is for kids.

[yt ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMrEL7fGKU[/yt]

EDIT: I guess I should add a NSFW warning. I am allowed to post kissing guys, right?
Sure. Why not?
THE MOD HAS SPOKEN!!

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 07:18 AM   #157
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

^ Chris approves of this video:



teacake wrote: View Post
THE MOD HAS SPOKEN!!
Yeah, he was basically begging for more.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 08:08 AM   #158
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th



I can't think of anything to say about this picture. Except that Zach looks more girlie than I.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 09:03 AM   #159
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post


I can't think of anything to say about this picture. Except that Zach looks more girlie than I.

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and GAY!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 09:27 AM   #160
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

When your feet are that big, people usually don't think that you're pretty. I know this from experience.

__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 09:31 AM   #161
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

jespah wrote: View Post
Okay, that's better.

Now, seriously folks - why the hell are the unis not form-fitting??? Hello???!?!!
This is why.

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 09:43 AM   #162
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
When your feet are that big, people usually don't think that you're pretty. I know this from experience.

Miss Lemon you have SOILED this thread!!





This silver matter.. you say it is addicting?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 09:54 AM   #163
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
Miss Lemon you have SOILED this thread!!
You started it.

This clip will make you forget:

__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.

Last edited by Miss Lemon; March 31 2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Broken link
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 10:01 AM   #164
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

It's all a blur..



The most beautiful gif ever.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31 2012, 10:27 AM   #165
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: prospering with pie
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Savage Garden ftw!

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.